Chapter 4

Crimson Revenge

 

 
    His lovely light brown orbs faltered between me and jae young looking for an answer. "Urm, sorry sir. What would you like to have?" Jae young cleared as she broke her stare and gave him a smile. She began to type on the cashier as I continued to stare at his beautifully slimmed jawline, matched with a perfectly sharp nose and high cheeks bones. " How could someone look so perfect?" I sigh and looked down, only to feel two pairs of eyes staring back at me. I looked up to see both the all-gorgeous blondie and jae young staring at me weirdly. 'Omg, they heard me..'
  " So, I guess some guy has finally caught your attention." Jae young smirked and she skipped up next to me. I rolled my eyes, well truthfully after running out abruptly yesterday, he has never left my mind. 'I wonder if I will ever get to see him again.' I thought hopefully as I took a seat in the classroom. I took out my hand phone and began texting jae young who was in a different class, forensic science. At the same time, the teacher, Mr lee entered into the class. I kept my eyes glued to my phone screen as he begin to talk. " class, we have a new transfer student today. He was from the states and has received a scholarship to come and study in our school. I am proud to welcome you oh sehun!" Mr lee introduced enthusiastically. 'Pfft,  he is always so bias to the good students, being a kind and stuck-up teacher. What. A. Joke' I mumbled quietly as I heard the class clapped for him. I slowly began to look up as I heard his footsteps coming nearer towards the empty seats next to me. My eyes almost shot out of its sockets as I stared at his all familiar face. " y-o-o-u" I stuttered nervously as I pointed at him. He took a seat and he turned to look at me, giving me a small smirk. He flipped his bangs slightly as he whispered " I see , we meet again. The girl who thinks that I look so perfect." I turned my head in the opposite direction, letting my hair slide down to cover my burning red cheeks. I fanned myself slightly and huffed ' damn! it is really hot in here today'
    Class went on slowly and painfully. Occasionally I thought that i could feel him staring at me , making Me turn around to peek at him . However he always seems to be listening to the lesson. 'Strange, I am pretty sure that I felt him staring. OMG wait !why do I even care whether if he is staring at me..gosh calm down jihyun calm down.' I slapped myself mentally, as my head once again, automatically turned to sneak a glance at him.
His serene and perfect features looked good in any angle,especially when he frowns at a question and puffed his cheeks up slightly. The way his slim fingers twists the pen easily, and the way kept biting his lips made it so irresistible to not look at him. I was lost in my own world until he turned to look at me. My eyes widen with shock as we held our gaze, I looked into deep brown orbs as he looked backed into mine. My heart beat which once filled my ears was soon overwhelmed by the ringing of the class bell. I jolted in shock as I tore away from his glaze. " um bye!" I said as I dashed out of the classroom.
    ' oh gosh, please do not tell me that I am falling for that guy. Damn jaeyoung is not having her break now, I need to talk to her.' I mumbled in frustration, as I plopped myself down on a seat at an empty table and begin to eat. I was playing with the horrible vegetables when a tray slammed down on the table across. I looked up in shock, as butterflies begin to gather in my stomach. " Can I sit here?" He asked as he peered through his blonde bangs which was covering his eyes. My palms began to sweat and my heart pounded in my chess." sur-e!" I croaked as I gave him a small smile. "Did you have fun staring at me during lessons?" He questioned, making me choke on my food. " woah, slow down little piggy." He said as he handed me a glass of water.
 ' Little piggy? How dare he call me a pig. To add on , LITTLE! HOW AM I LITTLE?' I glared as my butterflies and pounding heart stopped as I shouted in fury " YAH YOU UGLY BLOND HEAD JERK!"
 
 
Sorry guys I know that my previous chapters were short >< I will write longer from now onwards feel free to comment!!^^ hope your guys will enjoy the story! And subscribe!!:D