Fake Date #1

Famous Love

Shinhye's POV

At Tree J., I get punished for coming in late.
My punishment is to wash all of the dishes.
Ugh.

There are a lot of dishes for only one drama... that hasn't even aired yet.
I start scrubbing.

I try to turn on the hose thing.... and it squirts all over the counter.
The water travels fast over the table and starts dripping. I put a cup underneath to catch the soapy water.

Dish after dish and I finally finish.
I pick up the cup and then an assitant runs over to me.

"WATER! YONGHWA NEEDS WATER!" She screams.
She takes the cup right from my hands...the cup filled with soap water.
Crap.

I run to the set but I'm too late.
I see Yonghwa drinking it and then spitting it out all over the cameras.
"WHO DID THIS?!" He screams.
The assistant apologizes over and over again and then points at me.

My eyes widen.

"YOU. YOU GAVE ME THIS?!" He yells.

"N-no.... It was an accident!" I say.

"I AM SO GOING TO GET YOU BACK. JUST WATCH." He says.

Oh my gosh what the hell just happened...

Manager Kim comes up to me and says "That wasn't a very nice thing to do Shinhye-sshi.... Well anyways, today is your first public "date" with Yonghwa."

"Say what??????" I ask.

"He even agreed to it too! So, today I feel that you guys should have a talking and eating date. Something to show people that your bonding and stuff... Yonghwa will drive you. Now hurry!" Manager Kim shoves me into the stylist and she brings me to the room.

I wear a dress because apparently, the resteraunt needs "formal apparel".

When I get there, we get a seat all the way in the back. Fans bring out their phones and take pictures of us.

For the drama. It's for the drama.

I tell Yonghwa to order whatever and go to the bathroom.

Cell phone, check. iPod with black earphones to hide during dinner, check. Pepper spray just in case Yonghwa tries to get back at me, check.

When I go back, the food is already there. He ordered this chicken looking thing for him and mushroom pasta for me.

When I start eating, I see that Yonghwa is watching me intently.

"What?" I ask.

"You ate the mushroom" He said.

"and....? Am I not allowed to?" I ask.

"You're allergic! Why aren't you all blown up?!" He asks.

"HAHAHAHA! Are you really going to believe everything you hear? My company just made that up. Just like how they made up our relationship." I say.

"So....you're not allergic?" He says.

"No, stupid." I say. I continue eating.

"Well as long as we're here..... let's talk." He says.

"About what?"

"Um..... Who's your family?" He asks.

"I'm an only child. Dad died when I was 4. Mom's still alive." I say.

"oh... Well, one thing in commen. I'm an only child too. But my parents are both alive........" He says.

Wow. This is so awkward.