Meeting Hyunjoong

Famous Love

No one's POV

Shinhye wakes up in the hospital.

She see's an old man reading next to her.

"Um.. excuse me? Do you know where I am?" She asks.

"You're in the Seoul National University Hospital...by the way, where's your boyfriend?" He asks.

"My what?" She asks.

"There was a boy watching you the entire night and not leaving. He just left now to get something...or maybe to go to the bathroom" The old man explained.

Shinhye looked around and saw a tall person walking toward her with a tray of food.

"You're awake. Eat. It'll help you sober." He said.

"Who are you?" Shinhye asks.

"You don't know me?? But I'm so famous!" He says.

Shinhye looks more closely at him.
"Kim....Kim Hyun...Kim Hyunjoong?" She says.

"There you go. Now eat." He orders.
Shinhye eats.

"Yesterday you were drinking and fell.... and that's how you ended up here. Why were you so drunk anyways?" Hyunjoong asks.

"Why do you need to know?" Shinhye says.

"Well I kind of saved you...sort of." He says.

"Huh.Well it's just the stuff spreading around about me and Yonghwa. It's getting annoying." She says.

"That's all not true?" Hyunjoong asks.

"Nah.. but you can't tell anyone. Ok?" Shinhye says.

"Ok." Hyunjoong promises.
Then his phone rings, and he says he has to go.

Shinhye gets up, checks out of the hospital and goes to Tree J.

Hyunjoong's POV

Seohyun's on the phone.

"What do you want??!" I ask.

"How'd it go? Did you get any information out of her?" She asks.

"Everthing's fake, ok? Nothing ever happened between them." I tell her.

"Shut up! Do you not know life? You pretend to date and you actually start liking them. That's how humans work. Look what happened to me!! All because of a stupid show I ended up liking Yonghwa too. I swear if she ends up with him...."

"THEY WON'T! She hates him. Trust me. Her feelings were so true that anyone could see it. She doesn't like him." I explain.

"She better.... I hear that they're even shooting that new drama together.." Seohyun says.

I hang up. Sometimes Seohyun is so annoying...if she didn't have anything over me, I would never do this for her. Shinhye seems nice.....