Episode 2

We Got Married: Krisber style!!!!

 

Author's note: right now, I want you to forget everything about Krisber. In this story, their concert performance did not happen. Everything is new right now. I totally made everything up, so please, don't think this as the truth. 
______________________________________________________________
 
Kris hears some footsteps coming, he quickly gets up and holds the roses to his chest. To his surprise, Amber comes and he is speechless by her beauty. She is wearing black skinny jeans with a see-through sleevesless turquoise shirt, revealing her perfect body. She is wearing y black boots with heels and a black hat. Her hair is down and it almost reaches her shoulders. She has little makeup done, but she looks like a godness. Kris can't close his mouth as he is shocked. Amber is too shocked by finding Kris in a handsome black suit. Her hubby is from the same company too. How will they first meeting be? 
 
MC: Wah! She is so pretty! Totally mesmerized by Amber's beauty. 
 
Amber: Annyeonghaseyo... Stammering a bit, still shocked. 
 
Kris: Annyeonghaseyo... 
 
Amber: you...are...you are....my husband? 
 
Kris: yeah... Gives her the roses. This is for you... 
 
Amber: accepts the roses. Ah, thank you. 
 
Kris: .........
 
Amber: .......... 
 
MC: Laughing, it's so awkward! 
 
Kris: you are looking pretty. Stammering too, like Amber.
 
Amber: blushes a bit. Thank you ....... It so awkward. 
 
Kris: why don't we sit first? 
 
They both sit next to each other on the bench. Both of them are blushing, unable to look into their eyes. 
 
Kris: it's really awkward.... 
 
*Interview* 
 
Q: did you expect Kris to be your husband?
 
Amber: no, I was so shocked. I kept thinking that one of the EXO-K would be my husband because of the articles. I didn't expect EXO-M's leader Kris to be my husband. 
 
Q: aren't you two in the same company? Why were you so awkward? 
 
Amber: EXO-M promotes in China. Because of that, we haven't had the chance to talk. And by the time I was about to debut, Kris entered the company. Then, I became busy with promotions and I didn't have the time to interact with them. Actually, I am not that close with all the EXO-M members. 
 
Q: what is your first impression of your husband? 
 
Amber: blushes a bit. Too tall! I am the second tallest member in f(x), but Kris is too tall. I had to crank my head up to see him. Pauses a bit, thinking. The next word came in my head was handsome. Also, when I arrived there, with the setting and flowers in his hands, he looked like a prince. Looking at him like that, totally..... he is my style. She giggles and covers . She fans her red face. It so hot... 
 
*End of Interview* 
 
Kris keeps staring Amber, not believing anything. Sometimes, Amber looks at him, and their eyes meet. They quickly turn away, blushing. The MCs cringe at their sweetness. 
 
*Interview* 
 
Q: why did you keep staring at Amber? 
 
Kris: was I too obvious? She is too beautiful. I heard from people in our company say that Amber really doesn't like to wear womanly clothes. The way she came up the stairs and stood in front of me, it seemed like she had her own light around her. She is pretty. 
 
Q: are you not close to Amber since you belong to the same company? 
 
Kris: no, because we never had a chance to interact. Since my debut, I have been in China most of the time while she was in Korea. When I joined the company, Amber had already debuted. I was too concentrated on training that I didn't have a chance to talk to any of my sunbaes, so I was awkward with them too. I am not that sociable compared to my band mates.
 
*End of Interview*
 
After a few awkward moments, the two finally faced each other. 
 
Kris: how about we first introduce ourselves, even though we don't need to? 
 
Amber: good idea..
 
Kris: I was born in Guangzhou, China with the name with Li Jia Heng. Then because of some security problems, I had to change my name into Wu Yi Fan. When I was 10 years old, I moved to Canada. Because my name is hard to pronounce, people called me Kevin. Then, when I was 17, I got into SM. They gave me the stage name Kris, and I liked it so I changed my name to Kris Wu. 
 
Amber: my story is also similar to yours. My official name is Amber Josephine Liu. My Chinese name is Liú Yìyún. I was born in Los Angeles. My parents are Taiwanese-Americans. At first, my name was Amber Liu, but my grandma used to call me Josephine, so I added that to my name. My friends calls me Eunyoung for reasons I don't know. 
 
MC: why do they have so many names? 
 
MC: because they are foreigners. Each place calls them different. 
 
Kris: what should we call each other? 
 
Amber: after thinking, whispers to herself. K. Li oppa. 
 
Kris: heard it, and was surprised. Did you just call me oppa? 
 
Amber: shocked that he heard it. No! Is there any problem with your ears? 
 
Kris sees her blushing, and knows that she is lying. He laughs out loud, causing Amber to pout. 
 
Amber: why are you laughing? 
 
Kris: because you are cute... They both blush. But, what did you call me? 
 
Amber: your English names with K and your first name has Li. So, K. Li is your nickname for me. 
 
Kris: you should call me oppa... 
 
Amber: why? 
 
Kris: I am older than you.... 
 
Amber: after a few silent moments. Op....oppa.. She bent her head because she knew her face was red. 
 
Kris: huh? What did you say? 
 
Amber: K. Li oppa... Happy? 
 
Kris: smiling brightly... Yes, and I will call you Josephine. 
 
Amber: looks right into his eyes. Why? 
 
Kris: because you look more like Josephine right now.... 
 
MC: Aish, I got goosebumps... Cringing from their sweetness.
 
*Interview* 
 
Amber: when he told that he will call me Josephine, I felt happy. Honestly, Josephine is more a feminine name than Amber. Does this mean he sees me as a woman? Giggles again, and clearly happy. 
 
MC: she clearly likes that... 
 
*End of Interview*
 
*Interview* 
 
Kris: when she called me oppa, my heart almost stopped. I like it, I like it to death. Bents his head down to cover his embarrassed face. 
 
*End of Interview* 
 
Amber: tell me the truth, did you know it was me?
 
Kris: no, I wasn't expecting you at all. 
 
Amber: who were you expecting then? 
 
Kris: no one. Who were YOU expecting? 
 
Amber: a rumor was going on that EXO-K.... Sees her husband face fall a bit.... But, I wished it wasn't them. 
 
Kris: Really? What if it was one of them? Who would choose? 
 
Amber: no one because the perfect choice is right beside me..
 
MC: correct answer! 
 
Amber bents down her head again, unable to withstand her own cheesiness. Kris looks away, his ears burning red. After that, the atmosphere is comfortable, not awkward anymore. Kris suddenly looks at Amber, with teasing eyes.
 
Kris: you're hungry, right? 
 
Amber: embarrassed, did you hear my stomach grumble? 
 
Kris: let's go eat. What do you want? 
 
Amber: I like Mexican food... I know where to go...
 
Kris: okay, let's go to your favorite place. 
 
They both get up and start to go down the stairs. Because of her heels, Amber is not able to walk easily. Kris notices her dilemma.
 
Kris: You are not comfortable wearing heels? Amber nodded her head. Kris stretches his hand and holds her hand for balance. They both blush at the skin contact. 
 
Amber: sneaky.. But doesn't move her hand from his. 
 
Kris: you like it as much as I do... Amber doesn't say anything, but her red face showed everything. He smiles again. Next time, don't wear heels if you are that uncomfortable...
 
Amber: If I don't wear heels, how am I supposed to look at you? You are too tall. Complains but can't keep the smile off her face. Kris chuckles. 
 
*Interview*
 
Kris: her hands are really soft, and my hand completely covered hers. I hate it when women wear a lot perfume. But, Josephine didn't smell like that. She smelled like fruits, like sweet peach. Biting his lips, shyly admits. I like it. 
 
*End of Interview* 
 
MC: they only met today and already holding hands? 
 
MC: maybe because they are foreigners? They are raised in different culture than us. 
 
They held their hands until they exited the park and headed for Kris's car. Amber looked kind of surprised when Kris took his keys out. 
 
Amber: you have a car? Wrong question, you have a driver's license? 
 
Kris: I have international license. I can drive wherever I want. 
 
MC: isn't it hard to get the international license? He must be smart....
 
Amber looked clearly surprised. Kris pulled the door for her and she thanked him for that. He also helped her to tighten her seat belt. With fluttering hearts, they head towards Amber's restaurant.