Episode 1

We Got Married: Krisber style!!!!

Female MC: Annyeonghaseyo everyone! You are watching..

All the MCs: We Got Married! 

Applause from everyone

Male MC: today, we have a new couple. It's totally different from other couples we had. Lets meet them now, shall we?

The venue is MBC Show Champion. You can see many idols, such as Infinite, SHINee, Teen Top, G.Na, performing. The camera goes to the MC's room, where F(x) are there. Amber and Luna are the MCs for today, so f(x) came to support them. They receive a misson card.

Victoria: Annyeonghaseyo! All the girls get up and bow in respect. What's this?

Luna: reads the misson. "One of f(x) members is the new bride. Her name is *****. Now, go around and meet other idols and ask who the real bride is." Ah, it's like a quiz. Explaining to other members, who look a bit confused. We have to ask other idol friends.

Sulli: let's go! 

Krystal: Let's go to SHINee oppas first. 

They all go to SHINee's waiting room. The clip also show them going to Infinte and G.Na's waiting room. SHINee looks shocked as they see camera crew coming to their room. 

Sulli: Oppas, one of our f(x) members are going to get married. Who is it? This question is asked to all the idols. 

Minho: first of all, it's not Victoria-noona. The girls push their eldest members aside. All the idols say the same thing. The screen shows Nichkhun's picture. The boys look confused,who is the real bride?

Key: Sulli? 

Jonghyun: Luna? She looks really happy. 

Krystal: let's do this, shout out the name you think is right. "Dang" would be wrong and "Ding dong ding" would be right. Okay? One, two, three! 

SHINee: Luna! 

Infinte: Sulli!

G.Na: Krystal. It's correct, right? 

F(x): dang!!! Eh? For everyone, Dang? Then, who is the real bride? 

F(x) : its Amber!!! The girls bring Amber in the middle, who has a red face. All the idols are shocked. 

Jonghyun: really? Are you serious? 

Key: it is prank, right? Everyone laughed, and Amber punched Key. 

*Interview* 

Amber: yes, Annyeonghaseyo. I am f(x)'s Amber, also the new bride. She blushes a bit. 

Q: why do you think everyone was shocked to find out that you are getting married? 

Amber: Maybe because I look like a boy? Even though I am a girl, because of my boyish looks, many people misunderstood me. My members are used to me, so they are not shocked. Sometimes, if I say to Jonghyun hyung, for instance, that I am dating someone, he will be shocked and surprised. I am girl, I have feelings too. 

Q: how many times have you told someone that you are not single? 
 
Amber: cheeky smile No comment. She blushed and giggled. 
 
MC: Cute... 
 
*End of Interview*
 
Jonghyun: Seriously? You really are getting married? 
 
Amber: why? Is it that surprising.. 
 
Jonghyun: who is it?
 
Amber: I don't know. Video message for him? Please say something to my husband. 
 
Jonghyun: ya! If you make my sister cry, you will die. Totally serious and puts his arm around her shoulder. To Amber, you have to introduce him to me and Donghae hyung. 
 
Amber: He is too over-protective hyung. We are the Dino-line. 
 
*At f(x)'s dorm* 
 
All the members are sitting at the living room when the door bell rings. Maknae Krystal goes and receives a mail for Amber. It's from WGM, and they all know it is a mission. Amber slows opens it and reads it aloud. 
 
Amber: "Tonight, go to **** Park and meet your husband at 7:00 PM."
 
All the members squeal while Amber blushes a bit. 
 
Amber: Victoria unnie, I think I can understand your feelings. 
 
Luna: you have four hours, Amber unnie. 
 
*Interview*
 
Q: What type of man do you like? 
 
Amber: uhm.... There is this type of man; when you look at him, he is cold and handsome. But, when they smile, they look cute, I like those type of guys. Also, he should do music and sports...... Covers her red face with her hand, embarrassed
 
MC: idol? Will he be an idol? 
 
*End of the interview*
 
Sulli: unnie, who do you think he is? 
 
Amber: honestly speaking, my mind is like a roller coaster. 
 
Victoria: your mind will be more blank when you will meet him. Words from the sunbae. 
 
Krystal: did you hear? A rumor is going on that one of EXO-K is going to be the new husband.
 
Amber: I would not like that..
 
Victoria: why? Aren't they cute?
 
Amber: it would be sooo awkward... All the girls agree with that.
 
Luna: He should love you, and take care of you. Otherwise, if he doesn't, then break up! 
 
Krystal: how will we know if you really like him? 
 
All the girls are silent, thinking
 
Victoria: Do the Harlem Shake! All the girls, except Amber, start to dance. 
 
Amber: surprised, It is my first time meeting him, and I will talk about Harlem Shake? That's nonsense! 
 
Victoria: no, you can talk like "Do you know Harlem Shake? I did one too, did you see it?" You can do it like that. 
 
Amber: becomes silent, then blushes. I am seriously nervous. 
 
Krystal: but, the biggest question: What are you going to wear? 
 
Amber: ...... I will wear something from my closet. 
 
The four members look at her, and Amber moved back a bit, knowing what's going to happen next. 
 
Victoria: you are meeting your husband for the first time, and you are going to wear boy clothes? Amber, try to wear feminine clothes. 
 
Amber: I am not gonna wear a dress. 
 
Krystal: you don't need to wear a dress to be feminine, just try this for once. 
 
Amber: pouted, it's only for him. 
 
Luna: we have four hours, that's plenty of time for a makeover.
 
The girls giggled as they pulled Amber to Victoria's room. 
 
*Interview* 
 
Q: Do you hate feminine clothes? 
 
Amber: its not like I hate it, it's just uncomfortable for me. Since I was young, I love to wear boy clothes, so I would wear them all the time. Now, it just feels weird for me to wear a dress. 
 
*End of Interview*
 
MC: I am looking forward! Amber being more womanly. But, who is the groom? 
 
*Interview*
 
Kris: Annyounghasehyo! I am EXO-M leader, Kris, the new groom. 
 
A preview shows of EXO-M. The counterpart of EXO-K, EXO-M is mainly focused in Chinese industry. It has four Chinese members and two Korean members.  Only debuted less than year ago, their popularity is not a joke. They have many rookie awards won in their bag, topping many Chinese charts first. It's leader, Kris, would be the new groom
 
MC: wait, isn't EXO also in SM? Would we have a company couple this time? So interesting! 
 
Q: What type of girls do you like?
 
Kris: my ideal type is kind, knows how to cook, fillial and can take care of people. Gets the mission card. "Tonight, go to ***** Park at 7:00 PM and meet your wife." Oh.... Suddenly my mind went blank, what should I do? Blushes a bit.
 
*End of Interview* 
 
------------- At the venue for their first date-------------
 
Kris gets out of his car. He looks extremely handsome in a black suit with roses in his hand, but he also looks nervous. The female MCs squeak in delight at their beautiful sight of him. The mission card said that they should meet in the middle of the park, so he walks up the stairs.
 
Kris: can I look at myself through the camera? He looks at his reflection from the camera, and fix his hair again. Gosh, I am so nervous.
 
He reaches at the center of the park, and is surprised by the decoration. Lights lighting up the space, and heart-shaped paprs all over the place. There is a pink bench right in the middle, so he sits on it. He takes a deep breath, trying to calm his heart.
 
Kris: I didn't know it would be this tenseful!  
 
He hears some footsteps coming, he quickly gets up and holds the roses to his chest. To his surprise, Amber comes and he is speechless by her beauty. She is wearing black skinny jeans with a see-through sleevesless turquoise shirt, revealing her perfect body. She is wearing y black boots with heels and a black hat. Her hair is down and it almost reaches her shoulders. She has little makeup done, but she looks like a godness. Kris can't close his mouth as he is shocked. Amber is too shocked by finding Kris in a handsome black suit. Her hubby is from the same company too. How will they first date be? 
 
Author's note: hey!!!!!! Did you miss me????? It is only chapter one and already 31 subscribers!!!!!! I love you guys so much!!! Please don't be a silent reader and tell me your thoughts about this first chapter. ^^