Episode 3

We Got Married: Krisber style!!!!

Author's Note: again, everything is not true in this story. Want more sweet? Here you go.... Thank you~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the first meeting, Amber and Kris had been awkward. They make their pet names: K. Li and Josephine. They're fight through the awkwardness and talk about themselves. A fluttering moment when they held hands for the first time. Now, heading towards Amber's favorite restaurant. In the car.... 
 
Amber: curious about Kris's license. So, you can drive anywhere in the world?
 
Kris: ya, as long you have your identification. 
 
Amber: so when your in China, you can also drive there too? Take your members with you too? Kris nodded. Do your members know that your joining this? Indicating to the show. 
 
Kris: yeah, they were jealous too. 
 
Amber: my members were jealous too, well except for Victoria unnie. 
 
After some moments, which weren't that awkward, Amber spoke again. 
 
Amber: do you know Harlem Shake? 
 
Huh? Why talk about Harlem Shake? That's right, f(x) decided Amber will talk about Harlem Shake if she likes her new husband. 
 
MC: does this mean that she likes him? 
 
Kris: totally confused. Who doesn't know that? 
 
Amber: did you see the one I was in? 
 
Kris: I didn't even know that you did one too... 
 
Amber: so you didn't care about me until now? 
 
Kris: panicked. Aniyo! I was too busy....
 
Amber: arraso, but do you like it? 
 
Kris: sure, you? 
 
Amber: with a meaningful smile. Sure, I like it too... 
 
MC: giggling, she said she likes it... 
 
Soon, they reach Itaewon, famous for its different cuisines and an excellent tourist spot. It has all types of cuisines, such as Indian, Chinese, Japanese, American, Mexican and etc. Amber shows the exact location to her favorite restaurant, and Kris parks his car beside it. He gets out and opens the door for her,and immediately, they hold hands. Amber blushes a bit as they go inside the restaurant. 
 
MC: they are so comfortable with each other......
 
The restaurant is small and cozy, every inch has something Mexican related. You can see the kitchen too, and there is a lady cooking something. A small cute girl comes rushing to Amber, and Amber gives that girl a teddy ber hug. Kris looks kinda confused. 
 
Girl: shouting. Mama! Amber esta aqui! (Mom! Amber is here!)
 
Amber: Señora!!!!! 
 
Senora: Amber! Mi hija, te ves bonita! (Amber! My daughter, you look pretty)
 
Amber: blushes slightly. Gracias, Señora. 
 
Senora: looks at Kris. Quien es? (Who is he?)
 
Amber: Su nombre es Kris. (His name is Kris) To Kris. She is the owner of this place. You can speak in English. 
 
Kris: Hello, I am Kris. Amber's husband. He puts his arm around her shoulder
 
MC: oohhhhhhhhhh!!
 
Amber bents her head down, embarrassed. Senora's eyes become big, shocked and surprised. 
 
Senora: esta cierto? (Is it true?) Amber nods. Asi, la mesa siempre? (So, the same table?) Amber nods again. 
 
Señora shows Amber's favorite spot, and leaves the two alone. Kris, being the gentleman he is, pulls the chair for Amber. 
 
Kris: you know Spanish?
 
Amber: nods her head. I had to learn it in U.S. because it was included in our studies. I learnt it for almost 5 years. 
 
Kris: when I moved to Canada, I had to study French. So, I know a little bit of it, but I forgot most of it. 
 
The little girl comes to take the order. 
 
Girl: Annyeong! What would you like? Amber unnie, is it same? 
 
MC: the girl so cute!
 
Amber: de! Please make it tasty! Kris finds it too cute as his smile expands a bit more.
 
Girl: de! Bows. Kamsamida! 
 
Amber: I came here for the first time when I first came to Korea. When I miss home, I would come here and Señora made me food. This place is special to me. 
 
After a few moments..... 
 
Kris: what do you wish to do with me? 
 
Amber: during our marriage?
 
Kris: yeah... 
 
Amber: a lot, actually. Thinks a bit. Cooking, walking in a crowded place with holding hands..... My mind is blank a bit. What do you wish to do? 
 
Kris: cooking for you.... 
 
Amber: you can cook? 
 
Kris: yeah... You can't right? teasingly
 
Amber: erh.... What else? Wanting to escape that question. 
 
Kris: teach you my favorite sport, basketball. 
 
Amber: oh, I know how to play! It's my favorite sport too! 
 
Kris: let's play together sometime..
 
MC: doesn't Amber likes a guy who likes sport? 
 
Amber: that's right! We have to move to our house. 
 
Kris: we will get our house? Surprised
 
Amber: yeah, because we are married... 
 
Kris: do we have to buy it? 
 
Amber: yeah... Totally serious, but kidding. The production gives the house as they will be moving to the WGM village. 
 
Kris: do we have to pay for it? 
 
Amber: duh? We pay because we will live in it...
 
Kris: but, I just debuted it... Not enough money in his pocket. 
 
Amber: burst into laughter after seeing his worried face. I am just kidding! 
 
Kris: for a second, you scared me. 
 
Amber: sorry. Acting cutely, making Kris blush. 
 
Kris: you are so cute! Making Amber blush
 
Their entrees arrive by the little girl. Amber distributes it, since she knows everything. 
 
Kris: takes a bite his plate. Delicious! 
 
Amber: told you so.... Try mine. Tries to feed him but realizes what she is doing. Her eyes widen and her cheeks become red. 
 
Kris: chuckles at her reaction and eats from her fork. Now it's more delicious. Try mine too. Tries to feed her
 
Amber: embarrassed. Aniyo, I already tasted that before. She sees the pout Kris has. Okay, I try it. She lets him feed her. After taking it, she bents downs her face, embarrassed. 
 
*Interview* 
 
Amber: I felt so comfortable with him that I didn't even think what I was doing. I used to feed my boyfriends all the time. It just happen, and I realized at the half point. I saw my hand near his face, but I couldn't take it back. Embarrassed laugh. 
 
*End of Interview* 
 
 Now, feeding each other has become normal. The screen shows you the two happily chatting while taking in the beautiful scenery. Amber laughing at Kris's corny jokes, and the secret glances they give each other. Kris smiles and both of them have an eye contact. This time, they didn't move at all. 
 
*Interview* 
 
Amber: when our eyes meet, suddenly my heart started to beat faster. It feels weird. Blushes more
 
Kris: her eyes were really pretty. I wanted to look at them all the time. Laughs. Am I too much? 
 
*End of Interview*
 
Their foods arrives, and so does Señora. Amber was drinking water when Señora whispers something. Amber chokes on to what Señora said. Kris looks confused as he passes a napkin to Amber.
 
Amber: it's not like that at all. (In English). She looks at Kris, with a totally red face
 
Kris: what is not like that? 
 
Señora: awkward laugh. I am sorry Amber, I didn't mean it that way. (In Spanish) 
 
Amber: it's okay, Señora. (In Spanish) 
 
Señora leaves the scene and Amber gets back to her food. But she can't lift her face up and look at Kris. 
 
Kris: what's happening? 
 
Amber: earlier, you introduced as my husband... Kris nods.... Señora got the thought that we really are married. She asked if we......you know.....did "that"...... Leaving the words in the air. Kris's ears got really red, and he looked down at his food. 
 
MC: laughing. She is a foreigner so she wouldn't know about this show. 
 
Amber: ....... 
 
Kris: ah... 
 
Amber: ....... 
 
Kris: .......... Giggling a bit. 
 
Amber: why are you laughing?
 
Kris: you look cute with a red face. Amber blushes again. He tries feed her again. Ah. Amber opens , and let him feed her. She also feeds him and the situation becomes normal again. 
 
*Interview* 
 
Amber: Señora doesn't know about this show, so I understand that she can misunderstand. But... "That"? Amber sighs and covers her head again, embarrassed. 
 
Kris: honestly speaking, I was also embarrassed. But, if I showed that, then I have to deal with the awkwardness again. I didn't want her feel uncomfortable again. 
 
*End of Interview* 
 
Kris: Earlier, you said we must do everything that a married couple do, right? 
 
Amber: yeah.... Suspicious about his next questions....
 
Kris: so, we have to introduce ourselves to our bandmates and also SM family too. 
 
Amber: I am so curious about their surprise. Really, I am anticipating that.. Giggling to herself
 
Kris: teasingly also, meet our parents, go to honeymoon and.... Amber gets his meaning, her eyes wide and cheeks burning. 
 
Amber: oppa! 
 
Kris looks stunned and can't help but smile widely. His ears were burning red too, and Amber noticed too. 
 
Amber: oppa, don't smile like that. You look stupid. 
 
*Interview*
 
Kris: "oppa" is similar to "gege" in Chinese. "Gege" means elder brother or nuna. But, "oppa" is more intimate. Chinese women call someone older than them "gege". When I came to South Korea, there were girls who called me "oppa". But I thought of it as "gege". I never got fluttered by that or anything. When our Josephine called me "oppa", I felt weird feelings in my chest. My heart started to beat faster.
 
*End of Interview* 

After their dinner, Kris took Amber back to her dorms. He helped her get out and walked her to the entrance of the dorms, holding hands. They faced each other. 

Amber: thanks for everything.... She can see Kris hesitation
 
Kris: I have a gift.... He bits his lips and looks at her eyes, shyly. 
 
Amber: a smile forms in her face. What is it? 
 
He takes out a box from his pockets and gives it to her. She opens it and finds a cute red stud earrings. She looks at Kris with confused look. 
 
Kris: it's couple earrings. I am wearing it too. Showing his own earrings, making Amber smile a bit. 
 
*Interview*
 
Amber: he looked so cute that time. When he shyly gave me his gift, that made me smile. 
 
Kris: I like to do those kind of things, couple things. Also, I found the earrings cute too, so.... Embarrassed laugh.
 
*End of Interview*
 
Amber: thanks... Shyly smiles
 
Kris: go, it's really late. 
 
Amber: nods, Annyeong... 
 
Kris: Annyeong.... 
 
Amber goes inside, but keeps looking back at Kris. Both of them wave goodbye, that's how their first date ended. 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
WGM finally sees a increasing rate in viewer ratings
 
WGM has been receiving low viewer ratings for a long time. Finally, they see at least 2.4% increased viewer ratings after the inclusion of the new couple, EXO-M Kris and f(x)'s Amber! 
 
Many viewers chipped in to watch this "unique" couple, and couldn't help but squeal in delight. One viewer has said that "it's been long time since they have seen any romantic moments in WGM." 
 
As for the new couple, the episodes show them in a sweet restaurant and have already held hands. Looks like this international couple should not be taken as a joke. We hope them a happy virtual life!
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Super Junior's Donghae warns EXO-M's Kris for what?
 
Recently, Super Junior's Donghae uploaded a pic of him and Kris and tweeted,"Had so much fun meeting our hoobaes at the concert. But Kris, if you don't take of my little sister well, then....." As you can see from the picture, Donghae looks relaxed and his arm around Kris's shoulder, while Kris looks nervous beside his sunbae. The two groups have performed in the "2013 Korean Wave Concert" held in Thailand. 
 
As you may know, Kris has started his virtual life with f(x)'s Amber in WGM. And as many of you know, Donghae and Amber are known for the Dino-Line along with SHINee's Jonghyun because of their family love and similar dinosaur looks. All the fans know how close the Dino-Line is, and it isn't surprising that the big brother Donghae is warning his little sister Amber's husband. 
 
People who saw this commented,"Cute" "Kris looks really nervous" "Donghae oppa is so cute" "Krisber fighting" and more.