Frustrated Changmin now what?

Rivals Or Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

There was an awkward silence between us until the dog I mean Yunho's pet barked to get our attention. I tried to smile even if I just wanted to scoff at him but then I just shrugged seeing his expressionless face I mean why is he so difficult Junsu Hyung told me that he is a spoilt brat and he and his company are all the same yet I don't know why whenever I look at him I feel like there is something to deep behind this arrogant stupid attitude not everyone's life could be like me right? But still does that mean you have to behave like a meanie idiot. I turned my attention to the said dog and he looked at me with innocent puppy like eyes aigoo he is so cute unlike his owner I mean at first instant anyone can think that he is scary and fierce but looking at him closely I can tell he is not even a fully grown dog he is still baby like it's just that his body and height make him look like that. But what about his owner a totally jerk pabo .

I ruffled the dog's hair and sat down to his eye level so as to avoid eye contact with that Yunho guy, this is so stupid why the hell is he still staring at me like that as if he saw a ghost but still ignored him and gave full attention to cute being in front of me who was now standing on two hind legs whereas his forelimbs were on my bent down knees. I kissed his forehead and he barked and maybe this time Yunho came to his senses because he also knelt down infront of us and looked at me than his pet and again at me and said,

"His name is Taepung" he said I could feel nervousness in his voice. I smirked so Jung Yunho can also be nervous huh.

"hmm nice name just like his owner" I scoffed and his eyes went wide but he avoided my gaze wow Changmin really smart move I really want to see him embarassed hehehe.

"So-sorry th-that m-my d-dog just en-tered i-in he-here" Now he is stuttering I just wanted to laugh and roll around but I controlled it.

"It's ok happens no problem,well how come you here do you stay near by?" I know I shouldn't ask it but I don't know but my curiosity bugged me. I saw his eyes go wide again but then he gulped down.

"Is this your house?" he asked I mean wht a idiotic questiun is that.

"Well duh of course it is my house that's the reason I am here" I said it as a matter of fact.

"If so then we are neighbours I stay in the house to your left" He said eyes low to my lap to the snuggling Taepung.

"Oh okay~ WHAT" as realisation hit me I looked up to him. His eyes were still low and I could tell he was also trying to sink in the fact that we are neighbours. Holy we are NEIGHBOURS. I calmed down and took a deep breath.

"Fine I think we have to deal with it" I said sighing.

"YuP I think so too, I think we should go now" he said ruffling the fur ball's back which was now completely laid on my lap. I just nodded.

"Come on boy let's go back I know your hungry" he said getting up and trying to pull Taepung up too  with him.

I smiled as the dog wasn't ready to get up and started to growl at Yunho wow Changmin you have Influence over your supposed to be enemies dog. Looking at Yunho I could say he was frustrated and so he started to pull Taepung with his belt who had a firm grip on my pants if he keeps pulling him like this with Taepung my pants will be also down and so I held yunho's hand to stop pulling but instead I had a wierd sensation all over my body just like goosebumps on my back I left his hand instantly and shrugged he had the same reaction. I gulped and said,

"It's ok if wants to stay here overnight I really don't mind" I said it a little awkward.

"No no I don't need your favour you know" he said sarcastically I opened my mouth wide just now he looked so normal and noe he is again that arrogant spoilt brat uhhh I hate him he is really difficult.

"look I don't need to do a favour okay I am just helping Taepung because it's not his fault that he has a stupid owner like you" I retorted and he looked at me with his narrow eyes .

"what did you just say Stupid, me stupid How dare ya" he shouted. I gritted my teeths and stood up face to face seriously he is irritating.

"Look stop being so difficult let Taepung decide who he wants to be with" I said breathing heavily.

"Fine" he said and looked at Taepung and said," come on boy let's go to our own house we don't need favours" I looked at Taepung and the next thing he did made laugh my out. I could see Yunho was frustrated and ready to leave because Taepung just went behind me and snuggled.

"Fine you stay here I am going bye" he shouted and left I was still laughing and so was Kibum who was standing at the porch. He came towards me and said," So who was that angry young man?" he asked.

"Our neighbour" I said a little out of breath.He looked behind me and saw Taepung and raised an eyebrow at me I just smiled and replied his questioning look,

"We have our first new guest so I want you to take care of him very nicely prepare him food and bed okay, till then I'll play with him, he staying at us" I said and he bowed.

I resumed to my one more new friend Taepung and started playing with him. The night went nice and beautiful playing, snuggling and . As Taepung kept and snuggling to me, he even slept with me on my bed. He really is a really nice and sweet dog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MORNING AT YUNHO'~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up at morning I had tongue all over my face I pushed Taepung away as I was still pissed of with his behaviour last night but then when I saw him I forgot all my anger because he was making an innocent face and I couldn't resist so I opened my arms wide and he jumped into them making me fall into my bed again he snuggled and my face and I just let him be I smiled and ruffled his hairs calming his excited being down and he settled on my lap.

"You traitor why did you come home now if you liked him so much huh" I said looking at him and so did he looked up at me mouth wide open tongue out he looked so fragile and innocent. I

Please log in to read the full chapter