Broken.........

Rivals Or Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

Changmin held Yunho and cradled him, Yunho was sobbing, whimpering, hissing in pain but unfortunately Changmin didn't know what to do to ease his pain, he just sat there cooing soothing words in Yunho's ears and rocking him, his one hand rubbed soothing circles on Yunho's back and the other his scalp in order to calm the quivering boy. Soon enough, Changmin noticed that Yunho's ragged breathing had settled down and the boy in his arms wasn't shaking with the violent sobs anymore, his hyper-ventilating body had calmed down and his tense muscles were relaxed. Changmin continued rocking him until he heard the even breathing and unconsciously Yunho snuggled deeper into his chest seeking warmth from his body.

 

 When Changmin looked down towards Yunho he got aware that Yunho was sheer as the day he was born, he looked down at the boy and was not surprised to see him sleeping, he looked at him and smiled, Yunho looked so much at peace and his numb body had started to regain its warmth, he managed to lay the seemingly weak body on the floor and looked down as Yunho hissed at the sudden coldness, he unconsciously tried to get back to the warm cocoon he had been for past few minutes, Changmin sighed as he pulled off shirt and carefully pulled it over Yunho's head and managed to wear him. He was glad that his t-shirt was large enough to cover Yunho's body, he looked down and placed his hand on his forehead and instinctively Yunho turned around to Changmin's body warmth and tried to snuggle to him, Changmin chuckled at his antics but he knew that the much needed sleep was necessary for Yunho, now the main question was how was he going to get Yunho out of here without waking him up. He considered picking him up bridal style but then how was he supposed to get past the trap door above him he need to find a way so that he could get out of here soon, with Yunho safe.

 

He was so caught up in his thought that he didn’t notice Yunho waking up, but soon he was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt Yunho's hand clutch his, as if his life depended on it, he looked down and flinched as he saw the look of horror, discomfort and insecurity in Yunho’s eyes, Yunho had buried his head in his chest and tightly clutched at his arms, so tight that Changmin knew he was going to bruise but he didn’t mind, right now Yunho was his first priority above all, he knew the boy was crying again but he wasn’t going to stop him from crying, crying somehow would let him ease and make him let go all this bitter memories, Changmin wished that he could read his mind to know what had happened and share his pain but he knew better, he just didn’t want to admit it.

 

He Yunho’s cheeks wiping off the tears, he knew he was never good at words so he let his actions speak, he didn’t know what got into him but it felt right, at least in this situation so without hesitation he kissed Yunho’s forehead, soft and slow, making sure to let Yunho know that he was in safe hands now. He swore to himself mentally that he was going to handle every person personally who had tainted this beautiful angel. He wasn’t going to let even one person who has touched Yunho to leave, his temper was something he kept at bay, but  some people have crossed his line of patience and he will make sure to kick everyone’s . He had a sudden urge of protectiveness towards the boy in his arms, it didn’t matter anymore that day before yesterday this same guy was a reason for his annoyance. It was something he rather not think about it right now because nothing was as impor

Please log in to read the full chapter