Annoying Yunho

Rivals Or Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I won't give up now it's time to overturn the process It's always he who starts but this time I am going to start and end it once and for all as I hope so. I really don't want to do this but I have to becoz if he can be the arrogant idiot then I can be a ridiculously stubborn idiot I mean man I so done and tired with this just fighting it really needs to have fun too and as my evil mind has started working I really need to be annoyingly cute. I really don't want to be again like that this is going to affect my cool side but I need to do it becoz fighting is not going to work over here so instead if a really need to irritate and annoy Yunho then I have to do it in a different way so Changmin get ready to be all sweet and mushy.

 

I got ready as the smirked to myself thinking about the way Yunho will react he is going to get a shock and I need to capture every moment of it in my mind so I can later after we become friends yes I am thinking of making him my friend but not by giving up no not at all I am going to knock some sense in him first only after that will I ever try to make friend with him and I really hope that he accepts it. I know hw is not a bad guy he doesn't seem to be one because everyone's born innocent it's circumstances who make them all bad or evil. He doesn't even seem to be like them I think he is nice and well he even looks cute but he won't be that cute after some hours because he will see the cutest Changmin ever. I smiled and headed on my bike to the school.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ At High School~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I went to straight to my friends I was wearing a rather cool outfit because behaving cute was only on the plan not like I really want to be like one. I mean I had that image once but as time passed it shaded off and I change evrything around me changed ofcourse change is constant and I accept it. Right now I need to go and attend my class with my friends as intented I have already missed alot and I can't afford to miss more.

 

I went to my first class as per my schedule and only found Junsu hyung and Taemin rest others had a different schedule so I settled and we started some random talks I wander what Jung Yunho must be doing right now I shrugged as the professer entered and the day started.

 

It was break time and we all meet together and headed to cafeteria I was excited to see Yunho for the first time in all those days but still I need to make sure he is there or else nothing is going to work. I smiled and as everyone asked what for am I smiling from the time I had entered the university, I shrugged and smiled more brightly ingoring the is he gone insane or maybe he needs a check up directed towards me.

 

I even got enrolled myself in playing basketball now I just need to get selected and the rest will work. I am thinking of taking part in even the music club activities but I would just sing but won't play the piano as I have gave up on it years ago after that incident after I lost him no I won't play any instrument again never will I. I just pushed aside all my thoughts as we reached the cafeteria and I was glad to see Yunho sitting at his usual place I purposely headed to the table next to them even if my friend first protested but the sighed and joined me as I took the seat I could feel Yunho's eyes on me so I turned and looked at him in eye raising my eyebrow and he looked away avoiding my gaze I smiled and then Ryeowook and Taemin went to set our orders and get them I knew my friends are ignoring the crowd next table I shrugged and got to my feet to go towards Wook and Tae to help them get our orders.

 

As I walked and reached to the counter I could feel the eyes peircing through the back of my head and I knew exactly whose they were I took the trays and started walking back I knew one of them would try to trip me down so I became on alert and looked down to avoid falling and as I reached to Yunho I purposely acted to fall or else seems like Ja

Please log in to read the full chapter