Facing off !

Rivals Or Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

When Changmin returned from his little breakdown there was still no news of Yunho waking up and honestly he himself was not in the position to met Yunho right now, there was so much to deal with himself that he was afraid that he will breakdown again in front of everyone. Sooyoung was the only one who did understand his situation right now but he had made himself a promise that he would move on and never turn back but it wasn't as easy as said then done. Sooyoung had always been a pleasant presence beside him. She always knew what he needed she was the perfect mix of a bestfriend and a possible future life-partner. She was his childhood sweetheart always standing by him no matter what, she was just the person who he needed yet they were still far away from having a relationship. His thoughts made him smile slowly it was a good distraction from those dark memories and so he gave a sideways glance at Sooyoung who was sitting beside him.

 

 

He was about to start talking when the nurse in Yunho's room came out and they all stood up, "Hello you all maybe Yunho's friends if I'm not wrong?", at this everyone nodded.

 

 

"Well Mr.Jung is awake and healthy but I won't say the same about his mental state he seems quiet disturbed and confused and I won't allow you all to  go inside, I think he should rather rest a little and also he is afraid he was asking for someone named Changmin if the friend is still here I would request you to go met him." As soon as the words were out of everyone's head was snapped in Changmin's direction, all were surprised since no one expected Yunho to call for Changmin rather then Jaejoong. But Changmin already knew this was going to happen and so he had mentally prepared himself but he still couldn't help himself from glancing at Jaejoong who had slumped down again in the hospital chair he felt guilty as it was Jaejoong's place to actually go in but he knew Yunho needed him right now if it wouldn't have been this serious Changmin would have scoffed at the situation since a guy was asking for a rival then his bestfriend in the most vulnerable state. Sooyoung must have sensed his discomfort since she placed a soothing hand on his shoulder and gave vague smile nodding in the direction where Yunho's room was and quietly whispered in his ears, "You go handle Yunho he needs you right now I'll talk to Jaejoong-shi don't worry he'll be fine." Changmin offered her a small smile and started moving towards Yunho's room. He wondered on his way that what would have happened if Sooyoung wouldn't have been in his life. He shook his head to clear his thoughts and entered the room before giving a last backwards glance at Sooyoung who had moved to sit in the chair next to Jaejoong.

 

 

When he entered the room the sight which greeted him was as he had expected a trembling figure hurled up at the headboard of the bed looking like a scared, miserable little creature. Changmin's blood boiled to see Yunho the one who stood against Changmin with such grace and confidence to the one in front of him behave like a beaten up puppy, Changmin was angry at those who have broke this beautiful boy he couldn't imagine what they would have done to make him this. He walked slowly towards Yunho like a person would walk towards a scared animal, since he knew one wrong step would leave a paniced and frantic Yunho.

 

 

"Yunho, this is me Changmin." The moment he said this the trembling stopped and he heard a small hesistant Changmin coming from Yunho.

 

 

"Yes it's me Changmin." Changmin replied in voice which was just a little above whisper, slowly he saw Yunho's head peek out from behind his folded legs and as soon as he saw recognization into Yunho's eyes there was a small embarassed smile on Yunho's face which releaved Changmin to some ext

Please log in to read the full chapter