annoying creature

Drunk on Writing

“Whoa, I'm your girlfriend now?" 
Archer shrugged. "We've tried to kill each other, fought ghouls, and kissed a lot. I'm pretty sure we're married in some cultures.” (Spell Bound)
― Rachel Hawkins

 

Annoying Creature

Kang Daniel x (you) x [slight] cats (?)


 

There were times when I thought Kang Daniel was the most annoying creature in this planet, just like today.

“I am sick,” he pouted as he rolled on the bed like a kid asking his mom to buy a toy. Geez, just how old is this boy?

“And, I have meetings, Kang Daniel,” I put my laptop inside my bag along with piles of documents for the meeting. I was never a fan of Monday, especially with meetings lined up till evening. Plus, there was this puppy crying and begging like there was no tomorrow. He begged me not to work since 6 AM and it already gave me headache. He was already in his mid twenties yet he always acted like a kid almost everytime.

“So, your meeting is more important than me right now?”

I looked at him in my absolute “you’re kidding me?” face. I almost threw my anger to him but stopped when I saw him looking exhausted and tired. Kang Daniel was your typical boy who loved work more than anything yet could crumble to pieces when he was sick like this. I sat on the side of his bed and looked at him, “I made soup in the kitchen, and please drink your medicine. I will try to go home before six. Deal?”

He hid under his blanket, it was a sign that he didn’t give up yet. "Please, don't go."

I heaved a deep sigh as I heard how desperate he was, don't you dare to give up, young lady. “Come on, Daniel. I can’t leave you when you are like this.”

He peeked a little bit and suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist. I let her snuggled into me and I just patted his head. His fever didn’t go away since last night since he stubbornly didn’t want to eat any medicine. This fever will go away if I sleep more, he said and the result was not what he expected. Sometimes, I wonder how could I stand this guy for nearly three years seeing how stone-headed he was.

“Daniel, I really have to go. Seriously,” I said as I could see the time was nearly 8 PM. It was better for me to have Daniel pouted the whole day rather than being cut from my job.

“Before six. Promise?” He asked me again as he buried his face against my neck. I smiled and kissed his forehead, “I promise.” He let me go as he smiled really bright despite how sick he was. That was the smile that I couldn’t help but falling for it. Damn, Kang Daniel.

“But, can you do me a favor, please?” he switched his face to begging mode again and I knew something would come up.

“What?”

“Can you please feed the cats in the park?”

I laughed really hard.

There were times when I thought Kang Daniel was the most annoying creature in this planet, just like today.

Yet, there were times when I thought Kang Daniel was the most amazing creature in this planet to fall in love with, just like today.


wow, long time no see (and write)! my first attempt to write again since the last time I wrote....  Kind of short but at least I tried lol. Well, such a new character ofc since I usually write myungzy x luyoon x or other sm artists yet I can't help myself not to write about this boy who gave me headache these past few weeks :( hope you enjoy!