Chapter 1

Till Next Time

"Yaaaah! Hyung! I'm going home. It's already late!" Kim Bum shouted at Il Woo who was now drunk as hell.

"yah yah. Just be careful and take care of yourself. Min Ho might kill me if something bad happens to you." Il Woo dived into his sofa after muttering those words to Kim Bum.

He proceeded to the door and started his way to his condo unit. Walking in a zigzag way he made his way throught the dark streets.

"psh. Why is it so dar-" he wasn't able to finish his sentence when he suddenly tripped. "What the hell was that?" he massaged his head that was now throbbing with pain. He looked back and saw what caused him the accident. A girl lying on the ground.

"Seriously?! Why is somebody sleeping in the middle of the streets?!" As soon as he got back on his feet he approached the unconcious girl and started poking her soft pink cheeks.

"Yaaaah. Wake up. You don't own the street so get up already!" 

The girl slowly opened her eyes, revealing a pair of beautiful brown eyes.

"Where am I?" She suddenly asked, looking confused,

"In the middle of the streets!" answered Kim Bum.

"Oh. I'm sorry. By the way. I'm Eun Ji. Jung Eun Ji. And I'm gonna be with you starting today for 5 months!" the mysterious girl said showing him her hand with her five fingers stretched.

Kim Bum stood there, looking at her with disbelief for seconds and started laughing. 

"Yaaah! What are you talking about? Wait. I'm drunk. yeah. drunk. That's why I'm hearing stuff. bye bye hallucinations." he turned around and started continuing what his "hallucination" intterupted. he continued his way back to his condo.

"Yaaah!" then he suddenly felt a hard thing hit his head.

"What the hell?! what was that for?!" He looked around and saw what hit him. It was one of the girl's shoes.

"That's for calling me a hallucination." and stuck her tongue out.

"Yaaah! Come here! Wait till I get my hands on you!" and in blink of an eye, they were chasing each other in the middle of the streets in the middle of the night.