Chapter 5

Till Next Time

Uhm.. I Changed it to First Person POV..

 

ENJOY! :D

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Yaah! Do you really expect me to believe what you said? Come on. You might be a scum and you just want my money!" I exclaimed. It was true. What if this girl some kind of a scum? I can't risk all his money and just be swayed by this girl.

Eun Ji faced me and placed her left hand on her hips. "You want me to prove it?" She asked me in a challenging way. How the heck is she gonna prove me that she's a ghost or an angel?! "Watch me."

Before i could ask her what she meant She already lifted the Yellow summer hat of the lady and threw it away,

"Yaaah! Why'd you do that?!" I asked her. I know I'm not someone that usually respects people but what she did was extremely weird. How was that gonna prove that she was a ghost?!

"Yaaah!" The old lady faced me and knocked my head. "Why'd you do that?! You naught boy!"

"Yaaah! That wasn't me! it was her!" I pointed at the laughing Eun Ji beside me.

"Now you're making fun of me. tss. Kids these days! NO one is beside you! Pabo!" Then the old lady turned around to get her hat.

Eun Ji continued on laughing. Sheesh.

"Told you so. I can make myself completely invisible. Ohhhh! Forever21!" Before i could comment on what she did, She already ran to the said shop.

"You really are a ghost, aren't you?"

"Duh?" then she stuck out her tounge at me. She looks like a devil but what a little naughty girl she is.

We continued our discussion as we went from store to store. Who knew that shopping could be so tiring? 

"Yaaah!" she called for my atention and saw her wearing a cute pink ruffled dress. Pink! i hate pink but the moment i saw her wearing that caller. I loved it. She looks so... angelic. "What? falling in love with me?"

"What? No no no. Who would? With that" i stopped mid-way. i was about to say cute and pretty! what the heck! "Boyins look on you? sheesh!" 

She pouted as she went inside the fitting room. She Pouted! Aish! This girl is driving me crazy! i turned around and slapped my cheeks. sheesh. She really looks so beautiful and pure.

"Yaaah. Let's go to another store. Since you don't like the clothes here. psh.'

"Hey. I didn't say anything like that." But she wasn't listening anymore. She was looking at someone from my back.

"Seo in Guk oppa." was all she said before bursting into tears.