Chapter 2

Till Next Time

"waaaaaah. What a nice house you have." Eun Ji exclaimed as she further examined the house.

"Just shut up. Anyway. What do you mean by you'll be with me for 5 months? I don't even know you." Kim Bum was now sitting on hi sofa while Eun Ji was still examining the house.

"I don't know. My mom told me to watch over you until you become a good boy." Eun Ji faced him and gave him a thumbs up. "What? Who's your mom?" Kim Bum asked. "That's not important. What's important is I'm gonna turn you into a good boy." she said with a smile on her face.

"Ok.Ok. Stay here if you want. I can't understand everything with this headache. I think I drank too much."

"Ok. Good night Bummie. I'll prepare breakfast for you tomorrow." and Kim Bum dozed off. Kim Bum woke up with a huge headache. He recalled what happened last night and figured out it was just a dream.

"wooooo.watta a dream i had. but i gotta admit. She was pretty." he got up from bed a went to the bathroom. Not minding the sound of running water, he opened the door and was shocked to see a girl taking a shower.

"waaaaaaaaah!" Kim Bum shouted as he continued to stare at the girl inside his bathroom.

"oh. good morning Bummie. Looks like i forgot to lock the door. Oh. And brea-"

Eun Ji wasn't able to finish what she was saying for Kim Bum already shut the door. "That wasn't a dream!"