Lost and Found Love

Just Another Fairy Tale?

Annyeonghaseyo chingus :D
So as you know this is the last chapter of the story ;u; my first ever completed story.
BUT from your votes on the poll...THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL C:
Hope you stay tuned for it because I'll be watching you                                  (._. )    ( ._.)  

(Note: *Samgyeopsal = Khuntoria's favourite korean dish.
It consists of thick slices of pork belly meat and is usually dipped in a pepper paste. ^^)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's POV

 

We walked into the restaurant and I curiously looked around. There was no one in here at all.

"Umm, Amber? I thought this restaurant was popular." I said as I tugged on her arm.

"It is popular and it's one of the best in Seoul. Why you ask?" She asked plainly and I just furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well for starters, we're the only one here." I looked at Amber and she shrugged.

"So I guess we are. Come on and sit down."

We sat down at a table and saw a pretty decent looking waiter come over to us with menus, "Welcome. My name is Taecyeon and I will be your waiter for the day." He said with a smile as we opened up the menus, "Today's special is Samgyeopsal. I'm sure you're very familiar with it since it's a plain, traditional dish." Taecyeon said as he looked at me and grinned brightly.

"Sure. We'll have a serving for two, thank you." Amber said as we both handed the menus back. Taecyeon bowed and smiled again.

"I had a feeling you were going to have that. Please wait for your meal patiently. We'll be done with it as soon as we can." He nodded and walked off.

I looked around the restaurant again and sighed. I really wish Nichkhun took me to a place like this where we would have a nice dinner and go out to some where special...

No. I shouldn't be thinking of Nichkhun. Right now is a time where I should be hanging out with Amber and not thinking about that perfect, handsome, kind..

I sighed and looked at Amber. She was still texting who I pretty much knew was Key but I just decided to ask, "Who are you texting now?"

She looked up at me with innocent eyes, "Sorry. Got carried away." She put her phone in her pocket and looked back at me, "So tell me. What's been bugging you lately? You haven't been quite yourself."

I placed my head on my palms and shrugged, "I don't know. Just probably haven't been feeling well, that's all."

I took out my phone and looked at the time.

1:15 pm

I put it back in my pocket and just stared beside me. I really wonder what he's doing right now.

"Thank you for being patient. Here's your food. We hope you enjoy your meal." I shook my head and saw our waiter, Taecyeon, with a tray in his hands. He set out the table with our food, bowed and walked back to the kitchen.

Just as I was about to eat, Amber pulled out her phone and took a picture of the food. "Why are you taking a picture of the food?" I asked in suspicion but she just smiled.

"This type of good looking food should be cherished. Now let's eat~" She said as she began to take pieces of the Samgyeopsal and ate.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Silly girl.

-

We slouched back in our seats and patted our stomachs.

"That was a good meal!" Amber said with a large grin. I laughed and nodded in approval.

"Yeah it was really good." I smiled back at her and we just laughed. I looked to my right and saw Taecyeon coming back.

"I see you enjoyed your meal. Here's your bill." He handed us the little booklet and took our plates and dishes away.

I was about to take out my wallet when Amber put her hand on my shoulder with a small smile, "It was my treat. I'll pay." I smiled back and nodded.

"Thanks Amber. You're the best." I said and she just smirked and took out her money. We both got up and went to the front counter with the bill. Taecyeon came out again and took our payment.

"Thank you for coming today! Today's a special day for our restaurant," he paused as he gave us the receipt, "It's our five year anniversary. We're going to have a firework display soon. It would be cool to have you guys check it out." Taecyeon smiled as Amber and I looked at each other with approving looks.

"Sure. Where is it held?" I asked and he handed me a piece of paper.

"It's at Namsan Tower tonight at six pm. I'll be glad to see you guys there!"

I smiled at him and nodded, "We'll be there! See you next time!" Amber and I waved as we walked out of the restaurant.

-

It was 5:30 pm and I was waiting for Amber to pick me up. The firework's were going to start in half an hour.

Just as I was about to call her, I heard honking from outside. I ran to her car and sat down, "What took you so long?"

"Sorry. I was caught up with time."

I shook my head and Amber started to drive off.

 

When we reached Namsan Tower, there weren't many people here for the display. I expected way more people to come than this.

While I was looking around, I spotted Taecyeon setting up the fireworks. He saw me and waved, "HEY GUYS YOU MADE IT!" I smiled and walked over to him with Amber trailing behind me.

"Told you we would make it." I said as I looked at the fire crackers set up nicely, "Nice job in setting up." I gave him a thumbs up and he just smiled sheepishly.

"Thanks I guess. OH! I forgot to ask your names." He said as he dusted off his clothes.

I bowed and introduced myself, "My name's Victoria and this is Amber." I nudged Amber who obviously wasn't paying attention and she immediately looked straight.

"Oh yeah...I'm Amber."

I rolled my eyes and looked at the fire crackers again, "When is the display going to start?" I asked out of curiousity.

"Now that you mention it, I should start it now." He took out a match box from his pocket and smiled widely, "Cover your ears if it gets too loud in 3...2...1."

He lit the main fire cracker and they all soon exploded into the sky. Amber and I looked at it in amazment.

 

At that moment, my stomach felt a little empty. I felt like someone was missing at this moment...

Someone named Nichkhun.

I sighed but looked up at the fireworks again. My mouth literally fell when I read what it said.

VICTORIA SONG PLEASE BE MY PRINCESS

I turned around and saw a person standing there with their hands behind their back. I stared at him and a small smile came up on my lips.

He walked towards me and looked at me in the eyes, "I'm pretty sure you're mad at me right now."

"You think?! I was worried SICK!" I yelled at him but calmed down straight after when I saw his warm, brown eyes. It just seemed to put me at ease.

"I'm sorry. But to make it up to you..." He held out flowers and on top of the bouquet was the tiara he gave me the other day, "I hope you don't think I'm a pabo or anything but...I can't help my love for you even though I am technically made in a book."

I took the flowers off him as he put the tiara on my head. I softened and smiled at his sincerity, "You really are a pabo aren't you?" I asked him but he just stared at me confusedly. I giggled and pulled him closer to me, "But...you're my pabo and I love you."

Nichkhun smiled and cupped my face. Just as we were getting lost in the moment, he pulled me in for a kiss.

The kiss was so passionate that I could feel the sparks around us. I couldn't hear any of the fireworks or any of the people around us.

It was just me and him.

My prince charming.

My everything...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And they lived happily ever after.....LOL no they didn't ^^ kekeke

Like I said, there will be a sequel
and it will be coming out as soon as I've finished doing my 20 page folio for food tech... /le sigh T^T

YAY CELEBRATE WITH CAKE!!!!!!!! IT'S OVER IN A WAY!! :D
I really hope you enjoyed it :) my first completed fanfic~

SARANGHAEYO SUBSCRIBERS XD You guys make my days worth it!

- hi_there_kpop