The Prince's Proof

Just Another Fairy Tale?

Victoria's POV

 

"My name is Nichkhun and I'm your prince charming."

I stood frozen. I was gazing at his handsome face. How could someone be that perfect...

Wait a second did he just say prince charming?

"Hold on there lover boy...did you just say your name is Nichkhun?" He nodded at my question. "And you just said that you're my so called prince charming?" He nodded again and I sighed. "Don't play around with me..."

"I'm not. I'm a genuine guy." He said as he finally let go of my shoulders. He smiled brightly at me and patted my head. "You're so adorable when you're confused."

Aigoo...I'm about to go crazy...

"I just need to ask one more question..." Nichkhun was confused but nodded and let me proceed. "Did you happen to come out of a book?"

He smiled and cupped my face. "Ain't that a stupid question for a smart girl like you? Of course I did. Where else would I come from?" 

I don't know! Planet Mars for all I care ...

"How am I supposed to know that you came out of this book and suddenly knew my name and just happened to stroll along here looking all cute?" I took a breath and stared at him. He smiled at what I said and blushed.

"So I look cute?" He said smugly as he pretended to dust off his clothes. I pointed my finger at him angrily.

"Don't just change the subject! I need answers to why you're here...but can it wait till later?" I calmed down because I realised that I was still at work. He looked around and smiled widely.

"I'll pick you up later. Call me when you're done." He made a 'call me' gesture and walked out of the shop.

Did all of that just happen...wait a second...I don't have his number...does he even have a phone?

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and saw a text message pop up.

'LOL i have your number XP I bet you're wondering how? >:3'

I huffed and texted back.

'You think? -.- I'll be done at 3:45 so pick me up by then and then START EXPLAINING!'

'Whatever you say ^.^ see you later then :)'

'Yeah bye..'

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked over to Amber who fell asleep on the counter. I smacked her on the head and yelled. "YAH! We still have work pabo!"

She got up slowly and looked at me blankly. "You think I don't know that? No one's even here." Just when she said that, the door flung open and shut really quickly. We heard some faint noises of girls screaming from the outside so we walked over to the door and saw a guy wearing a hoodie and sunglasses looking as scared as ever.

"HIDE ME!"

Amber nodded and locked the doors. I dragged him away and made him hide behind the counter. When Amber flipped the sign to 'Closed', the screaming stopped and faded away.

The guy that walked in took off his hoodie and sunglasses with a cute smile. I stared at him with my mouth wide open and looked over to Amber. She had exactly the same expression and I looked back at the guy.

"Y-You're ..."

"Key from Shinee? Yeah that sounds pretty much right."

-

"Thanks for saving my life back there guys. Onew hyung is probably looking for me right now." Key said worriedly buy I just shook my head.

"Don't be so worried. He'll understand." I said as I got him a glass of water.

"So where's your friend?" He asked curiously. A small, creepy grin appeared on my face and giggled slightly.

"I'm here!" Amber entered looking as tired as ever.

"Where were you?" I asked but she just shrugged.

"I was just trying to process everything that happened right now..." She said as she turned to Key. "So you're REALLY Key? Kim Kibum of Shinee?" He nodded at her question and smiled sweetly.

"In the flesh." He got up and suddenly hugged Amber. "Thank you for locking up the doors. Those girls would've took everything I owned."

"N-N-No p-problem..." She stuttered and looked and me with a thumbs up. I gave her a thumbs up back and smiled at their cuteness.

"So you're a fan of mine?" Key asked suddenly as he let go. Amber just nodded and a blush formed on her face. "Well since you saved my life then how about something in return? Hand me your phone." She quickly obliged and he took it from her while handing her his phone. "We'll exchange numbers and I'll give you VIP tickets to our next concert coming up for you and your friend there because you're cute..."

They swapped back phones and Key rubbed his head shyly. Well I guess I'll be going now...see you guys at the concert." He waved at me and winked at Amber which made her blush like crazy.

"Never speak of this to anyone..."

-

It was 3:40 and I was expecting Nichkhun to be here by now. I wonder if Amber knows he's going to be with me. Or does she even now he's actually ALIVE!

Okay Victoria just leave all the questions for later.

"Hey Amber, when's the concert?" I asked as I saw her smiling at her phone. She was texting like no tomorrow.

I snatched the phone off her and read their text messages.

'Do you really have to go to your schedule?? :( dont go!! T^T'

'Sorry Amby :c I really want to keep talking to you but jjong hyung is getting mad :/ ttyl though ok :)'

'hmph...fine :P but only because you're my favourite'

'Well then I guess the feeling is mutual :3 ehehe bye~'

'Bye!! :)'

"YAH GIVE THAT BACK!" Amber yelled as she snatched it back. I giggled a bit at her cuteness.

"You guys only knew each other for like 3 hours and you're already talking like a couple." I shook my head and wiggled my finger. "Damn Amber. You know there might be scandals."

Amber pouted and stared at her phone with a smile creeping up. "But he said the feeling was mutual. So he might like me too!" She jumped up and down while clapping like a retarded seal. I laughed and shook my head.

"We're not too sure though Anyways I need to tell you something."

"Sure what is it?"

I hesitated a bit but then took a deep breath. "Well about Nichkhun...he's re-"

"VICTORIA! I'M HERE!" I heard Nichkhun open the door and looked at him. He had a massive grin planted on his face even though his hair was a mess.

I looked back at Amber and her eyes widened. "I-I-Is that...Ni-"

"HEY LOOK AT THE TIME! WE REALLY SHOULD GET GOING! I'LL CALL YOU TONIGHT. SEE YOU!" I yelled as I grabbed Nichkhun's arm and dragged him outside. I pulled him all the way to my car and got him to sit down. When I got in, I slouched back in the seat and sighed. "That was close."

"No kidding." Nichkhun said with a smirk. "So are you going to take me to your house or..."

"I'll take you to my house but just stay silent. I'll do the talking if needed." I said as a warning and started driving off.

This is going to be a long day...

-

"Nice place you got here." Nichkhun said as he stepped out of the car. He looked at the house and observed it for quite a while until I decided to ruin it by clicking my fingers.

"Who told you to go site seeing? Just come inside." I grumbled as I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the front door.

"APPA I'LL BE IN MY ROOM!" I yelled as I dragged Nichkhun up the stairs without him noticing.

"ALRIGHT! MAKE SURE YOU CALL YOUR OMMA LATER ON!"

"I WILL!" I yelled as I closed my door.

"Wow you do a lot of yelling in this house." Nichkhun snickered which earned him a slap from me.

"It's an easy way to communicate around here..." I said as I pulled out the book. "Now for you to explain this."

Nichkhun smiled in response and grabbed the book from my hold. He stared at it and suddenly started to laugh. "Well I'll make the long story short. I got tired of Sulli and her complaining so I left the book."

I stared at him confused in so many ways. He left the book because of Sulli?

"Wait hold on a second... you left the book you were literally made in because the other character was annoying?" Nichkhun nodded and smiled.

"She apparently fell in love with this guy named Minho so she got out of the book he had. We choose whenever we get out but if the other person doesn't like us the same way then we go back inside." His smile faded away. "I apparently fell in love with you so I came out of your book. You had the book for two years and I've watched you since." His smile slowly came back and he faced me again.

I was shocked. "So if I don't fall in love with you back then you'll have to stay in the book?" Nichkhun nodded.

"That's right. We sort of have a dead line. We only get two days to make the person fall in love with us." I sighed at his response but smiled.

I pulled out my notebook and handed it to him. "Read the first couple of pages."

He nodded and opened the book. He read everything word by word and a smile crept up on his face.

"So you liked me even though I was just a stupid character in a stupid book?"

"That's right. But I still need proof that you came out of that book." I said as I patted his head. He stood right up and headed to the bathroom. I was dumbfounded about what just happened and went over to him. I knocked on the door. "Nichkhun-ah. Are you alright?"

"Just hold on a second. I'll be right out!" He yelled and I just nodded.

"Ok just don't take too long..." I walked back to my room and plopped down on my bed.

What in the world is he doing?

I curled up into a ball and nearly drifted off to sleep until I heard someone clear their throat. I got up and saw Nichkhun standing there with a big smile.

"You asked for proof so here it is."

 

He stood there with a tiara in his hands while wearing a shiny suit.

"Since I am a prince in a way...I got you this tiara from the book. Here put it on." He said as he placed it on my head. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled.

"It's beautiful." I jumped up and down cheerfuly and grasped Nichkhun into a tight hug. "Thank you thank you thank you!!!"

"That's not all though..." Once he said that, he snapped his fingers and suddenly, everything turned black.

"Nichkhun! What happened to the lights!?!" I yelled out to him until I heard two very loud claps.

The lights suddenly came on and we weren't in my room anymore.

I looked down at what I was wearing and saw myself wearing a beautiful dress.

"I don't remember wearing this..." I turned to see Nichkhun smiling at me.

"I made you wear that because look at where we are." He gestured to the room around us and my mouth dropped.

"WE'RE AT A BALL!?"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just imagine a bunch of people in that picture :3
I couldn't fnd one wth people in is so yea .. sad me :(

LOL jks ~

And have you heard BTOB's new song '2nd Confession'?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zuoNuI4fHQ
ASDIJEAIUCAUECJIUEFCHWLKEQC EARGASM!!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while T^T too caught up in school and yea :c
But meh.. I got an A on my maths test ^^

anyways (Comment/Subscribe/JustPlainRead!)

- hi_there_kpop