Wish Come True

Just Another Fairy Tale?

 

Victoria's POV

 

I heard my alarm ring which meant I had to get ready for work.

ANOTHER BORING SATURDAY!

I got up and hit the alarm that sat on my desk. I stared at it angrily. "This alarm mocks me..." I grunted and walked over to the bathroom. My hair was a complete MESS! Nothing a little shower couldn't do. So I turned around and walked into the shower. The hot water was running down my body, making me feel more relaxed and full of energy...besides the fact that I was still hungry.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself. I walked into my room and looked at my clock for the time. "Only 8:15. I don't have to get there till 9:45 so I'll take my time..." I smiled to myself lightly and opened my cupboard to find clothes.

"Nope...Nope...Maybe but nah...Nope...No way...OOOH wait nah...AH perfect!" I was satisfied with my choice and got changed.

It was a pretty warm day today so I wore something light to suit the weather. When I finished getting ready, my hair, my small amount of makeup, my accessories, I went to look at the time. "8:45. So I have less than an hour to go...Hmmm...BREAKFAST TIME!" A large smile spread across my face and drool was dripping down my mouth just thinking about what omma cooked for me.

I ran down the stairs and took a large inhale of the scent coming from the kitchen. It smelt delicious!

I walked into the kitchen and sat down on the table. "So it smells like you're cooking pancakes today omma." I said smiling at how delicious it will taste but she didn't answer. I was sort of getting confused because omma would usually be enthusiastic in giving me food. What's with her today?

"Uhh...Omma? Are you alright?" I stood up from the table and turned around to see a man standing in my kitchen holding the frying pan. I face palmed myself and realised that it was appa. "Since when did you learn how to cook?" I asked while walking over to the stove.

Appa smiled and ruffled my hair. "Ever since your mum left early for work. She gave me the recipe for the blueberry pancakes you loved so much. So I followed it..." He paused and cut a piece from an already cooked pancake. He held it up for me to eat so I bit it. "Or at least tried to." He finished off his sentence as my face turned completely red. It was so spicy...

I grabbed the recipe and stared at each ingredient omma listed down.

Flour, eggs, milk, sugar, blueberries, vanilla extract and...powder?

"Appa...what type of powder did you put in this?" I asked as I tilted my head. He just smiled awkwardly.

"Well your omma didn't say which powder to use and obviously I didn't use the baby powder..." He took a packet from beside him and handed it to me. I grabbed it and sighed when I read the bold title printed on the packet.
CHILI POWDER

"There was no other powder I could find. Mianhae Victoria..." Appa looked really sad and ashamed. I smiled and hugged him from behind.

"No need to be sorry appa. You did your best! Besides, they aren't that spicy anyways." I saw a smile form on his face.

"You're the best daughter I could've asked for." Appa patted my head and continued cooking.

In the mean time, I was looking through the pantry and got out a small container. I handed it over to appa and smiled.

"You're supposed to use baking powder not chili powder. Make some proper ones when I get home from work. Annyeong!" I happily skipped out the door, hopped into your car and drove off.

-

Once I reached work, I checked the time. "9:30...still early." I shrugged and walked inside the shop. It was quite empty. I looked around and saw one of my co-worker's sleeping on the checkout counter. A smirk formed on my lips as I decided to sneak up on her.

I slowly tiptoed behind her and got my hands ready for the attack. When I lifted them up, she opened her eyes and turned around. "What do you think you're doing there standing like an idiot?" I was startled at first but then huffed and pouted.

"Not my fault I can't scare you..." I complained as I crossed my arms. "So why is it so quiet today Amber? Usually customer's run in on a Saturday." Amber just shrugged and rested her head on her palms.

"I don't know. I always thought Saturday was a day for clothes shopping. I guess I stand corrected."

Amber and I work at a clothes shop. We usually just work as a cashier or we help out customers with their choice of clothes. After that, we go to either one of our houses but it always end's up being mine.

Ding Ding

"Must be a customer. I'll go check it out." Amber said as she walked over to the door.

I took her place in sitting down and grabbed my bag. I looked through it until I found the one thing that would get me out of my boredom.

The book.

I smiled at it and started reading through the pages. It may be a picture book but it was still AMAZING.

While I was reading, the book suddenly started to shake. "What the..." I said as I tried to grab it but it just kept on shaking and it soon fell off of the counter. I bent down to grab it but when I did, the title changed.

It was now 'PRINCE ______ AND PRINCESS SULLI'.
"What happened to Nichkhun's name...?" I asked myself while flicking through each of the pages. Then, I noticed another thing.

His picture's weren't there anymore.

I dropped the book in shock and looked around to see if Amber was near. I found her talking to one of our customer's, trying to find out which shirt suited her the best.

Ok Victoria...calm down. It's nothing, right? I mean...it's not like the picture's just suddenly ran off out of the book or something.

I sighed and picked up the book.

"You are one special book aren't you?" I said to it as I put it in my bag and mentally face palmed myself. "And now I'm talking to a book...great."

I sat down and stared at the door. Before I was about to drift off to sleep, Amber slammed the counter and I sat straight up. She handed me the clothes that the customer wanted and told me to put it in a bag for her. I nodded and added up the price.

"That would be 25 dollars please." I said nicely as the woman pulled out her purse and gave me the money. Once I put the clothes in the bag and gave the woman her change and receipt, she tapped my shoulder and whispered something in my ear.

"Is that friend of yours a girl or a boy?"

I giggled a bit knowing that Amber would've gotten mad so I just answered calmly. "She's a girl."

The woman nodded looked back at Amber. "Hmm...interesting...well I'll be going now. Annyeong." She said as she walked out of the store. I just stared at her confusedly.

"Weird..." I shivered at the thought and just stared at the door. "So that was the only customer so far?" I asked as I saw Amber walking towards me.

"I guess so. But don't worry, they should be coming soon." She said as she sat up on the counter and stared at me. "Still thinking about Nichkhun aren't you?" She said as she nudged me with a slight giggle. I nudged her back and growled.

"Shut up. A girl can dream right?" I said trying to defend myself but Amber just laughed it out.

"Yeah, about a movie star or a singer. Not some fictional character. I grew up with you for 6 years Vic and you've never even gotten to know some of the guy groups I lo-" Amber shut immediately as my mouth dropped.

"You were about to say love weren't you?" I said as a massive grin spread through my face. If anything, Amber never used the word love when it came to any guy, whether its a friend or an idol.

"M-Maybe...who are you to judge huh?" She said as her face beamed bright red. She looked down in shame and I just patted her shoulder.

"It's all good. You can tell me anything." I saw a smile creep up on her face as well. She then spoke up.

"Well you know that group called SHINee..." I nodded and she fiddled with her fingers. "W-Well I-I kinda like... Key."

My mouth fell open and I smiled like crazy. "HOW CUTE!!" I yelled as I pinched her cheeks. Amber just smacked my hands off my face and pointed at me.

"Do not tell anyone this. EVER!" She threatened and I just stuck my pinky out.

"Promise!" I said as she locked her pinky with mine and sealed it with our thumbs.

Ding Ding

"I'll go get that. You stay here and think about Key." I winked at her and walked off. I heard her snicker and I laughed to myself.

As I opened the door, I greeted the person that came in.

"Welcome! How may I help you today?" I asked as I looked up at the person. He looked awfully familiar. The structure of his face, the colour of his skin, the way his hair was cut...

It can't be...

"I'm looking for a girl named Victoria Song. Does she happen to work here?" The guy asked. I nodded and pointed to myself.

"That's me...and you are...?" I asked curiously. The guy just smiled at me and grabbed my shoulder's while staring into my eyes.

"My name is Nichkhun and I'm your prince charming."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mai gawd :o
Could Nichkhun be anymore cuter?? xD

ASDFGHJKLLOIUYTRDCVB<33
I'm a massive Khuntoria shipper :3

What did you guys think of this chapter?? Cute or WHAT XD !

and I need help with a fanfic I'm writting atm.. :c I have writer's block D:

My Neighbours, Block B

Can you please give me some idea's?? T^T Im seriously stuck...

anyways Comment/Subscribe/JustPlainRead!

-hi_there_kpop