Going Out~

Just Another Fairy Tale?

Well due to some things I've decided to spilt the last chapter because
1) It would be too long

and 2) I don't want to keep you guys waiting :)

{I'm thinking of writing a new fic about B.A.P and Yoseob from B2ST :3}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e56l-8K3jU (C-Clown - Shaking Heart) 
ROME <3 <3 I can't even /fangirls/
Row like kings, Lay low like Clowns♦

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's POV

 

I snuggled into my blankets and felt a warm presence next to me.

Thinking that it was Nichkhun, I tried wrapping my arms around the figure but it scrambled away.

"Yah Vic! Aren't you going to get up?"

Just by hearing that voice, I knew it wasn't Nichkhun. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I turned to look at the time.

11:20 am

"What are you doing in here Amber? And where's Nichkhun?" I asked absent-mindedly, not remembering that Amber didn't know Nichkhun yet.

"Well you're dad let me in and told me to be quiet because you were still sleeping and so was your mum. So I snuck in your room and sat down here texting Key." She held up her phone and tilted her head in confusion. "And...what do you mean by where's Nichkhun?"

I finally shot my eyes open and all my thoughts were clear now. HOW COULD I FORGET THAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW NICHKHUN?! AISH VICTORIA YOU PABO!

I mentally face palmed myself and sat up. "So you didn't see anyone in here when you came in?"

Amber shook her head. "Not that I know of."

"So...you didn't see ANYONE in particular right here in my room...like...a guy?"

Her eyes widened at my question as she leaned in, touching my forehead. "Are you ok? You're asking so many questions."

I shook my head and folded my arms.

"I'm fine...I just had a bad dream." I lied.

"It better be just a dream or else that means you've probably slept with that guy that came into the store the other day." Amber said casually as she continued texting.

I flicked her forehead and laid back down. "Whatever. I'm going back to sleep. Come back when you finished texting your boyfriend." I threw the blankets over my head and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't stop thinking of Nichkhun.

Where could he be? Why did he leave? What is he doing right now?

When is he coming back?

Those questions kept rotating around my head. How could he just leave without saying a word...

Just as I was getting lost in my thoughts, I felt Amber pull the blankets off with a weird smile plastered on her face. "Get up and get ready. Since you're in a bummed out mood, I'll take you out. My treat." She ruffled my hair and pinched my cheeks.

"Why so sudden? Aren't you making plans with Key?" I asked as I sat up. Amber shook her head.

"He's an IDOL. I can't make plans with an IDOL or else there will be scandals." She rolled her eyes, "I though you were the one that there would be scandals in the first place pabo."

I stuck my tongue out at her and got off of my bed, "Well aren't you going? I thought you told me to get ready."

"Yeah yeah...just wait a second." I saw her smiling at her phone with a cutesy smile that creeped me out so I grabbed her wrist and pulled her up.

"Out you go!" I pushed her out of my bedroom and waved before closing the door in her face.

Well I did need to take Nichkhun off my mind so why not go out with Amber...

-

"YAH HURRY UP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" I heard Amber slamming on my door. I sighed and fixed my bag up with the casual things I would've needed.
My phone, wallet, lip gloss and...the book.

As stupid as it sounds, no matter where I go, I bring the book with me but today it felt a little different because Nichkhun wasn't with me. Even if I only knew him since yesterday, I felt a spark between us and he just left...without a trace.

I sighed and opened the door to see Amber dressed up stylishly casual while I just decided to wear something to suit the weather.

"Let's go~" Amber chanted as she grabbed my wrist and dragged me down the stairs and out the door.

"APPA! AMBER AND I ARE GOING OUT!"

"ARASSO! BE CAREFUL!"

-

My thoughts during the drive were all on Nichkhun. When did he suddenly become so independent? Why would he just leave? I can't believe him. He's not even in the book. If he's not there then where the hell would he be?

"Well what do you think?" Amber said as I snapped out of my thoughts.

I stepped out of the car and looked straight ahead. Right in front of us was a really nice looking restaurant. My mouth gaped open in awe.

"I've always wanted to come here! OH MY GOSH! How did you make reservations?!" I jumped up and down with a wide grin on my face.

"I have my ways..." Amber said as we walked inside.

 (Yong Su San)

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D well there's part 1 -ish !

Hope you enjoyed it because the next chapter will be the last one ^o^
Sorry for the slight delay :c

(Comment/Subscribe/JustPlainRead!)

- hi_there_kpop