Ballroom's and Castle's

Just Another Fairy Tale?

Nichkhun's POV

 

"WE'RE AT A BALL!?"

I face palmed and gestured to the room around us. "State the obvious why don't you..." You know, for a smart girl, she was really slow at noticing things.

Victoria slapped my arm pouted, "Shut up. At least you've ACTUALLY been to a ball!" She huffed and folded her arms.

Cute.

I giggled a bit and grabbed her hand. She looked at me and blushed with her head down, trying to hide it. I smiled and kissed her hand gently. I then let go and bowed, "Will you take this dance with me?" 

The slow music played through the hall, making everyone in the mood to dance. The calmness of the instruments that played, soothing everyone at the ball, made it have the perfect romantic mood for a ballroom dance. Piano, violin, cello, double bass, harp...you name it.

Victoria awkwardly laughed and shook her head. "I'm not really...confident in dancing...I'm not saying I can't dance. It's just I might mess it up..." She sighed but I just smiled and placed my hands on her shoulders.

"I'm sure you'll be perfect."

She looked up at me with her eyes sparkling and a small, grateful smile formed on her precious lips. I just really wanted to kiss her but that wouldn't be a 'princely'  thing to do.

Instead, I grabbed her hands and took her to the floor of the ballroom. I locked my fingers with her's and placed my right hand on her waiste while she put her left hand on my shoulder. I could tell that she was hesitant but I didn't blame her. Even I'm nervous dancing with the one I love.

"Just tell me if I do it wrong ok? I don't want to embarrass you." She quietly said. I giggled at her concern.

"Don't worry. Just follow my lead." I said encouragingly and Victoria nodded in approval.

Here we go.

Left...right...left...right.

She was a natural at this.

She was a Goddess.

I stared at her. Her gracefulness and elegance was shining right through her.

She was ... everything I could've asked for.

-

When we went back upstairs, we both sat down at a table and laughed.

"That was honestly better than I expected!" Victoria smiled and sighed out of relief. I guess she's glad it's over.

"Do you believe that I came out of the book now?" I asked and she shrugged in response.

"So you've taken me to a ball. It was fun but I really want to see a castle!" She clasped her hands together and grinned widely. "Will you take me oppa~?" Victoria showed her aegyo and I couldn't resist.

I snapped my fingers again and we ended up in a different looking scenery.

"You've seriously got to stop doing that so suddenly..." Victoria complained as she looked down at her clothes. She was wearing the clothes that she had on when we were back at her place. "And how did you change my clothes again?"

I shook my head and chuckled. "I'll tell you everything about today when we get into there..." I pointed to the massive castle standing before us.

"Whoa...it looks so different in reality." Victoria said as she grabbed my arm. "So do we have to climb the stairs or?"

I sighed and told her to hold on tight. She smiled and I clicked my fingers for the third time today. It's even more tiring than you think.

We ended up in my room. She stared at it in awe and instantly ran to my bed. She fell onto the bed and just kept bouncing. "This bed is so soft!"

"Well all bed's are supposed to be soft aren't they?"

"I guess so but this bed is like...EXTRA soft!" She smiled like an idiot and just kept bouncing on my bed. I couldn't help but to smile at her childish behaviour.

"Yah! Sit still or else I'm not telling you anything." In almost an instant, Victoria sat up straight and patted the spot next to her, gesturing me to sit down next to her.

"Start!" She said as I sat down and took a deep breath.

"Like I said before, I got tired of Sulli and her clinging onto me." I huffed thinking of the times she went over board but I looked at Victoria and she made a gesture saying 'continue'.

"Well when you're created in a book, you get to actually see the people who are reading which is really cool from my point of view even though we can't hear them..." I paused for a second and continued, "But it get's really tiring."

"When a reader closes a book, we're allowed to move around freely. We're triggered by literally ALL the books published. So we hardly have anytime to rest." I looked at Victoria and her eyes were soft and understanding. I went on.

"So if a book is closed by one reader and opened by another, we have no time to actually move around in the book. It's frustrating not being able to move around in the world you're created in...ESPECIALLY when you're just standing there in awkward positions." I took a breath and continued.

"That was until...me and Sulli found out that we could leave the books." A smiled formed on my lips. "Even though we could come out whenever we wanted to, there was a catch."

"The owner of the book has to fall in love with you within the limit of two days..." I placed my head on my palms, "So Sulli and I stayed in the book until we found someone we actually liked...and I found you two years ago."

I looked at Victoria with a loving smile and she blushed.

"You were a frequent reader and that was something I appreciated. Other than your pretty appearance, you seemed to have caught my attention. Even though I couldn't hear you or physically meet you..." I held her hand, "I knew that I couldn't love anyone like the way I love you."

She smiled but it changed as she asked a sudden question.

"What about Sulli? What was she to you in the book?"

I laughed and shook my head. "She was my worst nightmare! Constantly nagging and complaining. I feel sorry for the guy she chose to be with." Victoria laughed at my answer but she asked another question.

"But if you're out of mine and that other guy's book now, then what about the other books that are published?" That was a good question.

I just shrugged and laughed it off. "Who knows? I'm just glad I get to be with you." I cupped her face and smiled. She smiled back at me.

At that exact moment, I felt a spark. As if, something was telling me that we were meant for each other.

It felt like cupid just shot me with an arrow.

I know it sounds cheesy and all but...I really feel a connection between us.

I leaned in, closing my eyes and felt that she did the same.

Even though I did want to kiss her, I smirked and snapped my fingers, suddenly sending us back to Victoria's bedroom.

When she opened her eyes, she looked so mad. Mad enough to kill a person just by staring at them.

I backed away and raised my hands up, as if I was about to be arrested. Victoria looked at me and laughed. She walked over to me and slapped my arm while pouting. "You're such a moment ruiner!" She yelled at me but I just lifted my eyebrows.

"So you liked what I did?" I smirked but she just stuck her tongue out at me.

"You can't prove anything!" She said as I stuck my tongue out back at her. I looked outside of the window and saw that it was already dark. Victoria noticed it as well and sighed, knowing what I was about to ask. "Sure you can sleep here..."

I smiled and hugged her. "I knew you would let me anyways." Victoria just rolled her eyes.

"But you're sleeping on the floor. Blankets are in the cupboard so just lay them out. I need to change anyways." She said as she grabbed some clothes. But before she walked off, she turned to me. "Speaking of changing...how do you do that magic thing?"

"I don't know...mind power's? Just go get changed." Victoria shrugged and walked into the bathroom.

I smiled and got blankets out. I set them up like she told me to but instead, I got into her bed and pretended to sleep.

When she came out of the bathroom and back to her room, I peeked at her and saw her smile. She got into the bed next to me, curled up against my chest and whispered.

"Goodnight Nichkhun."

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight beautiful..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know what all you Khuntoria shippers were thinking...
'Victoria is older than Nichkhun! She shouldn't be calling him oppa.'

Well it just seemed right :) don't you think??

This is a pretty long update ._. ahaha /fades away/

The next chapter will be the last one TT^TT NOOOOOOOOO..... *sighs*  Mianhae OTL

I have to end it because the deadline of the comp is in a week so i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to finish it!

hmmmm... would you guys like a sequel or another version but with Minho and Sulli?? ^^
Or do you guys want an extra epilogue-ish chapter about what happens during Nichkhun and Sulli's time in the book??

I'll make a poll soon...well...if it works for me :c my laptop is GAY!  

(Comment/Subscribe/JustPlainRead!)

- hi_there_kpop

 (THEY ARE SO CUTE!!)