3.

Only U

Although she tried to avoid, ChanHyun usually caught JongIn and SooJung practice their performance together. She couldn't help but feeling jealous every time. How she wished that she had been better at dancing so he had chance to join him on the stage. In another word, she was dying to be at SooJung's place at that moment. It wasn't all about being on the stage with him, she just wanted to be with him. You can say she's selfish but she wanted to be the only girl to stay by him, the ONLY ONE!

ChanHyun had her performance, too. She had one with some members of Team One. Although dancing wasn't her things (yet), she still tried all her best as she hoped to be cared by JongIn by any chance.

Her hope wasn't hopeless. JongIn did watch her performance. He was proud of his little 'student'. She had been improving quite much for sure, which made him happy.

Next performance was his. He felt his heart pounding nonstop. He had performed many times before but... He finally had chance to stand on the same stage with his SooJung. Yes, he fell for her long time ago but hadn't confessed yet. Somehow he was afraid of being rejected and his confession would ruin their friendship as well. But he would confess to her right after their performance end.

Yes, he would!

 - Wow!

 - OMG!

The crowd went wild just by hearing JongIn and SooJung's names. They had been famous in their school and sure, they looked so good together. Maybe ChanHyun was the only one to think in different way. She felt her heart clenching in her chest, which made her breath hardly. JongIn didn't notice that since he was focusing on his performance but well, someone else did...