2.

Only U

WHAT? "Trouble Maker"? She was shocked. Who wouldnt. Oh god, he must be kidding, yes, someone tell her he was kidding please. Her eyes suddenly became teary a bit. The fact that JongIn and SooJung would performed together had already hurted her enough, then how could she take it when they perform "Trouble Maker"?

While ChanHyun was having hardtime accepting his words, JongIn was carefully studying her facial expression in silent. She let herself fall in her inside world too deeply that every thoughts of hers appeared on her face.
He grinned a bit as he found something interesting.

 - I was kidding! I dont know you would take it that seriously. - He said, which made her sigh. Thank god, she knew it. She knew he was just kidding. But really, she didn't know being with him would hurt her heart like this.

 - Oh, yeah, I knew that...

 - You did? What did you know exactly? - It wasn't true that he didn't get what she meant. He just felt like teasing her. Somehow he found it happy...

 - Ah, nothing...

 - Huh?

 - I said nothing

 - You just said you had known it a second ago and now you are saying you know nothing?

 - Er... I... - She stuck her tongue out, which made him giggle.

 - Okay then... - He smiled. After that, the practice room became silent. Between two young people was all awkward atmosphere.

 - Hm, so.... - JongIn tried to start a new conversation but still didn't know what to talk about. - I guess we can meet later, ha? - He chose the best way: to leave.

 - See you later then! - She smile happily waving at him. But as soon as he left, she started to curse herself for being spacing out too much. "What a great converstaion you had there, Jung Chan Hyun..."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna update this story this often, can u deal wwith that? haha~ enjoy! ^^