5.

Only U

 - You like JongIn oppa, right?

SooJung's sudden question made ChanHyun almost scream in shock.

 - I... - ChanHyun couldn't speak properly. She was so awkward then. Seriously how could SooJung know about it? This was supposed to be her little secret...

 - I know you do, ChanHyun-ssi. - She knew? How?

 - Don't tell him. - ChanHyun shook her head worriedly.

 - Why?

 - No "what if", SooJung-ssi, he likes you, not me...

 - What... - SooJung was so shocked to say anything. Really? JongIn did like her? How could... - Don't worry, I... like someone else.. - Finally SooJung gathered all her courages to speak up. But inside, she still hadn;t got over what the younger girl had said yet.

 - I'm okay with that, you don't have to do that for me. - ChanHyun said softly. She didn't want someone to give up on love just because of her. She loves JongIn, of corse, but so what? She knew love was selfish but no, she couldn't let other hurt just because of her. Even if SooJung really did that, JongIn wouldn't change that easily. He loved SooJung, not ChanHyun. That's the truth, the serious one.

 - I wasn't for you that I did that, really... - SooJung smiled. This time her smile was so... real. ChanHyun knew that SooJung was telling the truth and she felt much more better.

 - ... - ChanHyun couldn't find anything to say since she was so awkward. Maybe SooJung didn't love JongIn but he loved her. ChanHyun shouldn't jump in between them in that situation, should she?

 - I have to go now. - SooJung said after she received a message from someone on her phone. - I believe in you, you can win his heart for sure...

           JongIn walked away not to face SooJung since he was feeling really hurt then. He didn't know how to react this thing. Should he be angry or should he still hold on to SooJung and ignore ChanHyun? What should he do?

ChanHyun still be dumbfounding at her seat when JongIn came to her.
 - Why did you do that? - JongIn slammed hard at the table making ChanHyun fell scared a bit.

 - What? I did nothing... sunbae... - She tried to stay cool but adding "sunbae" at her last sentence.

 - You told her that you liked her right? So she would step back and I have no chance with her, by that, you jump in and flirt with me, right? AM I RIGHT? - He almost yelled.

 - No, no and no. Ididn't mean that, to you know, don't ever think about me as such a bad person! - Really? Then how? How did she know? And why? She didn't like me? No way!!!! - JongIn said in painful tone which made ChanHyun feel so guilty.