4.

Only U

To JongIn's suprise, SooJung was the one to ask him to go out for lunch with her after their performance that day. Of corse he said yes and he was preparing to confess to her.

They arrived to the cafeteria near the campus area. SooJung found a familar face as JongIn decided to be a gentleman and went to take their order at once.

 - ChanHyun-ssi!

 - SooJung-sunbae! - ChanHyun almost got shock when hearing someone call her name. And after finding out that was SooJung, she got shock anyway.

 - You went alone? - SooJung asked, showed her care to the younger girl.

 - Ah, nae... And you are with...? - Caring about SooJung since SooJung cared about her, that's our ChanHyun.

 - I'm with JongIn oppa! Do you know him? - SooJung still smiled. God, her smile's precious.

 - Of corse, sunbae. - She nodded. Obviously, she knew him, very clearly... - Oh, your performance this morning was really DAEBAK!

JongIn carefully held food tray walking back to his-and-SooJung's table. He raised an eyebrow as he saw ChanHyun -who was sitting at HIS seat- happily chatting with SooJung. What was going on...

 - You like JongIn oppa, right?

That was the first time SooJung's voice could make him tremble. What on earth was going on then? Seriously, curiousity was killing him inside. He decided to satnd still to hear their conversation. He knew it was wrong but well, there's nothing he could do about it.

 - I...

 - I know you do, ChanHyun-ssi...

 - Don't tell him

 - Why? What if...

 - No "what if", SooJung-ssi, he likes you, not me...

 - What...

Then there was deathly silence filling their surrounding.

 - Don't worry, I... like someone else..

 - I'm okay with that, you don't have to do that for me. - She smiled lightly. She knew that SooJung liked another boy but really, she didn't want SooJung to give up on JongIn because of her.

 - I wasn't for you that I did that, really...