My Babysitter Baby 1

KRIS APPA

It was the heat and sultry wave from the absorbed light of sun that wake kris up. Beside, zelo’s dark brown hair along his cheek, ticklish enough to kicked him out his dream. Kris was half minded as he wake up groggily when he felt a slight of unsual heat inside his body. The blonde moved the rolled-zelo aside and get out from his bed. It was the short legged table keep kris standing when he stumble around right after his forcen get up.

“ugh. What the hell is happening? How come my head spinning so fast?” kris touch his head, barely walk while looked at the ceiling.

“daddy?” sehun reach for kris’s hand as he found his trembled daddy.

“daddy okay?” sehun bushy eyebrows raised while stare at kris worrily.

“appa’s alright hunnie. Wake you brother, im gonna make your breakfeast” kris sehun’s hair, the blue pajama boy tilted his head, scanned his tall daddy tried to find something bother the elder.

“sehuna, please help appa. Wake your brother” kris reapeat his command as the younger didnt do anything but frozen in front of him. Sehun shook his head and climbed kris long leg. Hold out his hand and pressed it to his daddy forehead.

“daddy is burning” he said with a sorrowful voice. Kris cant help but flutter to his son affection.

“appa is okay sehun-ah” kris giggle and twitch as sehun’s small palm grab his. Sehun pulled his father to the bed, and pushed him. The leder scoop sehun and sunk the chuckle boy to his embrace along with the peaceful sleepyhead zelo. Three of them rolled and wretched the bedsheet, zelo is not awaken yet, but as his brother keep humming around him, zelo opened his eyes on the perplexed feel.

“daddy” he started to whimper with the teary eyes.

“sssst, sehun-ah daddy is trying to sleep. Daddy is sick” his brother murmured into his ears made the younger stood up out of sudden. Kris looked at them with a drowse slant eyes, the warm and stiff body made the feel even worse as sehun lift zelo out his bed. the last thing kris feel was a small finger his hair. Kris sleep on peace, dreaming about his two small heroes.