My Babysitter Baby 2

KRIS APPA

Kris woke up by the sound of pororo soundtrack, without moving he let his eyes focus on the ceiling as he was still on the groggy state. Two minutes later, kris found his mind and began to breath steadily. The bed was completely a mess , kris beamed as he saw the baby blanket of zelo covered only his lower part. Kris wanted to jump out of bed and looked for his son, but this kind of feel didnt come to him very often, so he decided to relax a bit. Kris caught sehun’s excited voice singing along to pororo's ending soundtrack and started to think about his life. Kris crossed his arm and put his head between them, scanned his room with baby scent all over the room. He was busy  assembling his future when sehun’s sob came to his ears. Kris then got up in shock.

“uncle suho, daddy is sick”

Again, sehun’s shrilly voice came vaguely, for a moment kris sighed in relief. He thought something happened and made the brunnete cried. Kris laughed to himself, he was tripped on a pink baby stool while running towards sehun’s sob direction. Kris rubbed his back which bumped hard to the wall.

“yeah uncle, daddy is burning. Daddy is hot, like matma” the pinchable-cheek boy twisted his head when he felt something his hair. He pouted to his father who now took the telephone from sehun’s hand

“it was magma sehunnie” said kris, he lift sehun to his chest and kissed the boy in his cheek.

“sorry for misspeling. I'm actually okay now, it was my boy take care of me in a damn cute way” kris answered the phone which he had put under his ear. He was busy changing the channel as he saw it started to show something harsh to see, considering he had two underaged sons.

“something happened?” kris scanned the room, looking for the sign of his youngest while hearing suho’s nagging news about the office. Sometimes kris answered yes, okay, wow, because suho  was unstoppable when he was talking.  Kris always teased suho about being superman with that i-can-read-romeo-and-juliet-books-loudly-without-breathing power. Sehun played in his arms, mostly pinched his daddy cheek, which was taught by the daddy's habit towards them.

“okay, i will leave it to you, i cant come today. Better recover my self” kris shook sehun’s body by moved him back and forth, made the other laughed happily while signalling sehun to be patient a bit more.

“okay, catch you later. Bye”  seun made a freaking cute eye smile to his daddy, totally happy because the telephone session was up. He hated it when his daddy ignored him. On the other hand, kris felt a bit surprised because the living room were not messy, he remembered it was always upside down when he reached home after work.

“sehun cleaning?” he asked the boy, rising the brown bushy brows. The younger nodded and showed him his tiny hand.

“thank you, handie wash up already?”  cooed the elder, couldn't hide his darting eyes, looking for zelo. Sehun nodded for answer, he pointed to the kitchen as if he understood the worried daddy. Kris heard zelo’s cute humming, made a random noise sound as all he could do were groping and shuffling words. He then walked as sneakily as he could to reach the kitchen. Peeked on the bathroom slighty, fortunately the bathroom had nothing to worry about. For the second tim,  he was taken aback by his second object of affection.

Zelo’s hair was a bit wet, it was clear that he didn’t dried it the way kris always do. Sort of worry growed inside kris, he might catch a fever like the elder almost did. He shushed sehun who started to whistle softly, kris watched his youngest tiptoed on his toe. Though he was clearly stood on his lovely high chair, zelo still didnt manage to reach for the dirty rag. The two of them observed the still-humming-cutely zelo who was now stirring the milk on his pink plastic glass. Kris scrapped his plan to surprise zelo as it might be dangerous for him.

“what is zelo doing?” asked kris, his hand combing zelo’s tangled hair by hand. The youngest did nothing but stirring in a faster way. Kris exhaled in patience, tried to turn his eyes blind to the after-earthquake kitchen. Bunch of milk powder, spilled water, and unorganized chair.

“its for daddy” zelo’s crumbled his drool wiper. Kris raised his eyebrows which made sehun copied him by locked his hand on his left eyebrows and moved his hand to the opposite direction. Totally failed.

“daddy do zelo sick” kris needed about a milisecond before he understood his son cute groupe explanation. then he remembered the time when he made the youngest a hot milk when he was sick. It was normal that his son did the same way for him. Kris couldn't hide his smile which got even wider.

“okay, thank you baby appa will drink that” said kris. The big scale earthquake kitchen was nothing compared this, he thought. Zelo jumped on the high chair, asking for a help to get down. Kris thought it must be sehun who lifted his brother up, made the elder crave to see those moments now that sehun was a kind of cool  person. Compared to each other, they were sky and ground.

Kris held zelo’s hand as sehun refused to get down, fortunately the younger didn’t mind. He wobbled to the lowest level, clapped and mumbled like the other 3 years old would do.

Zelo crawled to the couch and sat comfortably with his hand cupped his own face, focused on the doreamon with kris and sehun tailed behind. Sehun reached for the newspaper and crossed his leg like his father always did on the morning.

“okay, because it was a week days-“

“what is week days daddy?” sehun retorted in anxious way.

“its a day when you ussually busy”

“lets have a walk”

“we will buy ice cream?” zelo laid his body in kris lap and played with his brother leg.

“and watched a movie!” sehun yelled and pinched zelo cheek in happines. He jumped on the puffy couch, made the younger copied him.

“james bond james bond!” said sehun again. Oh no, kris stopped his laugh.

“what about finding nemo sehun?” kris gave him an advice. he couldn't hide his worry whether his son would opposed that. Sehun stopped jumping, zelo stopped too. As sehun tilted his head, which made zelo did that too, kris scared even more. Couldn't  bear if both of his son had to see those kind of Die! Die! Die! movie.

“okay finding nemo! Finding nemo!” then both of them jumped again. Kris sighed in relief, and scooped his sons in his embrace.

“okay now sehun help your brother to change, appa will check the car” kris gently pushed sehun’s back and got up from the couch. Sehun held zelo’s palm and pulled him around. Kris decided not to mind the kitchen and let jessica ahjumma clean it later since it was the last day of holiday the appa gave her. Kris peeked at the clock and smiled. it will be fun, he thought.

 

author's note:

thanks to bamiyaiya for hepling <3

hope you like it, since im not really good on making those romance genre