pick up the baby

KRIS APPA

daddy!” the young blonde man jerked his head towards the sweet whined voice behind his back. As he see his milky white son run with a small step he got smile light up his face.

“daddy, zelo wants to fly” said the boy with a pampered face. Kris tucked up his black blazer then he lift zelo while letting out a fatherly chuckle.

“zelo, where is your hyung?” the blonde flinched his head as zelo pinch-cheek-action  getting harder.  Kris took zelo’s baby blue bag and sling it to his long arm.  

“zelo-yah appa appo” kris cooed to his eyed ball son and snuggled his pointed nose through zelo’s hair, the baby shampoo smell.

“hyung left zelo alone daddy” zelo started to wail and leaned his head to his daddy wide shoulder when a voice of stomped shoes crawled behind them. Young boy with a red cute sweater walked with a pouting lips. Its clear that he jealous of his brother who smile comfortably under kris’s embrace.

“sehun wants to fly too daddy” kris eyeing sehun, cant hide his enjoyment of taking care his baby. As he moved zelo to his left chest he wiped sehun’s wet forehead of sweat by his bare hand.

“appa cant, appa is holding your brother now. Can sehun wait till we get home?” sehun nodded,  showed a slight of cute dissapointed expression. He decided to get a grip on his daddy black fabric pants.

“daddy promise?” the appa kneeling and tied his pinkie to the others. As kris ruffle sehun’s goldish brown hair he held sehun’s hand and lead him to the car, move slowly so he can get to sehun’s step level while zelo start to breath softly in his sleep