Love Lock

Only U

It's been 2 years. 2 years, since that two teens knew each other.

It was a thing that so awkward when one of them were careless at first, and then as the time passed, some fluffy things  happened betweem them. 

Since last night

Even it was just a small music room in the Jung's castle, 

But it could bring in the happiness.

It's the place where Lay could see noona's brighter face, noona's widest smile, and noona's loudest laugh.

She looked so happy, even now, she was just an adopted girl. Who had been lived with the richest family, Jung family, until she was almost 17 right now, almost at the age where girls became an adult.

---

"Noona!" Lay greeted Taeyeon in the sunny morning where the sun shone brightly and give the warmness to the world.

"Hey big baby!"

"Umm... tomorrow is Saturday right? And we are going to be free 'cause there's no class tomorrow"

"Yeap. Why?"

"Let's go out with me, and go to the beautiful place here!"

"Sounds good! Where do you want to go?"

"Since I lived here alomst 4 years, I never been to Namsan before. Let's go there tomorrow!"

"It's gonna be great if we went there in the morning"

"And I heard there was a teddy bear museum here. Is it awesome?"

"You wanna go there to Lay? I'll introduce to you a lot about Korea! Just go somewhere you never been before"

"Did you have enough time, noona?"

"It's okay for me to go with you until night"

"Really?"

"Yeap. It's so okay!"

"Alright then, I'll visit your home at 7! I'll bring my driver! See ya noona!"

The first hangout, and it wasn't a hangout that the teens usually did. Went to the mall and watch some movies together, sharing some popcorns, or maybe they have dinner in the big restaurant, a special restaurant, or maybe just walk around and doing nothing, just holding their hands.

After 4 years stayed in South Korea, Lay had never been to Namsan, even he had been to Jeju before. This was the best idea he have to be closer with her favorite noona, Kim Taeyeon, after having some briefings from Minho, how to be close with an older girl. 

---

"First of all, you must be good looking. I see you're good enough Lay. You have such a perfect look"

"Then what else?"

"You must be fun, and confidence, but not over confidence. Don't be nervous. Just be like usually you met girls in your school. Be yourself is better. Show that you have a great inner beauty. If you have done it, ask her to go somewhere. You're Chinese right? And you haven't been to some beautiful places in here before"

"Is this... kind of a... date?"

"Yeah, kind of. But you must make it different. Not like usual date that the teens always did, such as... walking randomly at the mall, or... watch some thriller movies, or maybe... having dinner in a five starred restaurant, or hang out at the 24 hours cafe in the midnight... That's such weird for me"

"So, where do you think I have to ask her to go?"

"Somewhere that you never been in here before. And the most important thing. You must PAY all, and don't let her put her mony out. And, you MUST pick her up, and don't be late, 'cause girls really really hate waiting. I've told you before. Buy her something she likes"

*Minho hyung, thanks for your awesome advices. I'll do it now!*

*Well... it's gonna be an awesome 12 hours date!*

Lay thought about it the whole night, and he really couldn't wait for it. He kept thinking, and thinking. 

The first date is kind of uneasy.

---

The second time he pressed Jung's castle bell.

That girl, Sojin, opened the door again for him. It was Taeyeon's best eonni, who were so damn care to her, especially when the Jung sisters and Mrs. Jung treated her badly when Jung appa wasn't home.

"Hi, Lay, finally I see you standing here again. You're getting much taller than before. how old are you right now?"

"I... almost... 16"

"A great body posture for a young boy like you. Kkk... I think I'm talking about a random thing too much. Well, just wait. I'll call Taeyeon"

Sojin got in, and went upstairs to call Taeyeon. She got into Taeyeon's room, and she saw for the first time, Kim Taeyeon, the girl who will celebrate her sweet 17 in a few weeks left, dressed like a real girl.

"Taeyeon-ssi are yo-"

"Wait eonni"

"Are you.. the real Kim Taeyeon?"

"Yes, I am. Why? Do I look so different?"

"Everyone won't recognize you as a strong, brave, creepy girl who can beat them up just like flipping your hand backward"

"You're too hyperbole, you know?"

"You look so ready with your first date Taeyeon. Let me tell you, he was so damn cool today. You must see him quickly!"

"Yea, yea I know. I'll go now, Eonni. Maybe I'm going to be late today"

"Wait"

Sojin hold her for a while, and started to fix Taeyeon's make up for a while.

"what are you doing?"

"I just wanna make it better, just a bit. Well, done. Did Appa and eomma allowed you?"

"I've asked Jung Appa, and he allowed me. I see Jung eomma nodded to. Well you know, she just became a nice woman when there's Jung appa"

"Yea yea I know, go now! Don't make him wait for you for too long"

"Alright alright bye eonni!"

Taeyeon ran downstarirs and started to met Lay who waited for her at the front.

"Did you wait for me for a long time?"

Lay turned his body and saw Taeyeon was stood up behind him.

Oh hell.

She was...

Like a... falling angel

He starred at Taeyeon blankly, he was amazed with her perfect look that day.

"Lay? Hey big baby stop being absent minded!"

"Oops. S.. Sorry. Ah.. will you repeat your question"

"I'm asking you, did you wait for me for a long time? I'm sorry if I'm to slow"

"No, I'm not. 5 minutes isn't a long time. Let's go!"

He grabbed Taeyeon's wrist tightly, and brought her with him. He opened the door for her. He did eveyrthing that Minho had told him.

---

Krystal was awake that morning. She fell asleep in her sister's room. She opened the door to the balcony, and she stretch her body. She felt the fresh air in the morning. She smiled widely like there was no more problems with her.

She looked down, and then she saw his favorite boy right now, Lay. He was pulling Taeyeon's hand, and brought her to the luxurious car in front of the house.

"Nggh... Krys, you wake up so early today. What are you doing there?"

"Eonni, come here"

"What?"

"Go, come here!"

Jessica stood up, used her  bed room sandals, and walked towards her little sister, Krystal. She looked at down, and saw what happened there.

"See that bastard. She was going somewhere with my boy"

"Where are they're going to go? She's getting so damn weird. Hell!"

"Let's ask Sojin"

Both of them ran downstairs, and shouted to Sojin loudly. The home was turning into the weird situation.

"SOJIN! SOJIINN!!"

"Do you need me, Krystal?

"What? You called me Krystal so easily?"

"I mean, Ms. Lil' Jung, do you need me?"

"Where's she going?!" Jessica yelled suddenly

"What? Who? Your mom? She's in her room, she's sleeping"

"STOP BEING LIKE A STUPID MAID, SOJIN! TAEYEON?! WHERE'S SHE GOING?!"

"I... I don't know. Maybe she is going to.. some place in Korea with her Chinese friend"

"I know you're lying"

"I'm not"

"TELL ME!"

Mrs. Jung was awake from her sleep when she heard her daughter shouting in the morning.

"Hey.. Hey.. Girls, why you're shouting? Your dad is sleeping. If there's something you want to talk, go with me"

The walked towards their mom, went upstairs to their room.

"Tell me why Krystal. Why you're shouting at Sojin?"

"She didn't want to tell me the truth. I'm asking her where's Taeyeon going with that Chinese boy I like but she acts like she didn't know anything"

"Well, let me tell you. She was going out with her Chinese boy, maybe she's going to be late"

"Why you allowed her to go?!"

"There's nothing I can do. You appa allowed her. It means I must allowed her too"

"Why appa is so.. ERGH!!"

---

"I never thought about it before. Namsan is more beautiful than the picture"

"Of course. It was great when it was in the morning. With it's fresh air.. This is such a peaceful place. I love this"

Girls like a place where there was a peacefulness. Hyung, you're right.

"And noona, what's this?"

He pointed at the hanging locks. There was so many locks hanging.

"That's what we called love lock. You write your name and your girl's name, then you put it on the lock. After you lock it you throw the key away. It was kind of a promise that your love won't ever end until the rest of the world"

"How if someone found the key and finally they can unlock it"

"I think it won't happened 'cause they won't try so many locks here"

"You know, I thought this was kind of a... Trash"

"No, it isn't"

Taeyeon started to ran away, and she bought a lock. She got a paper, a heart shaped paper. Then she wrote her name in Hangul, and Lay's in Chinese.

 

Kim Taeyeon

Zhang Yixing

FOREVER ^^

 

"Noona what-"

"It's good right? Now let's throw this away, but now hold my hand"

Lay grabbed Taeyeon's hand, and he saw Taeyeon closed her eyes. She made a wish

"Let me throw this key" 

Taeyeon raised her hand, and throw the key. It was so far, and impossible to be found by someone.

---

So much time they had spent. The teddy bear museum, Dongdaemun market, and the other awesome places.

And they became closer than before. 

A huge white teddy bear, Taeyeon's favorite thing that she wished for a long time, finally she got it now, and it because of Lay. 

No more cry, no more sadness. Everything was changed into laugh, and happiness.

They did some crazy things too. Every single thing they did caused a laugh. 

 

Lay,

Thanks for coming to my life

You're the one who know me the best

I don't know what I have to say

I think I love you

 

"Noona, let me see my picture hanging on the tree!"

"See, you're like a koala!"

"Yes, Koala. KoaLay"

Taeyeon laughed a lot. She couldn't hold it on. Lay was such a ridiculous Chinese boy, with her funny things he did. They were sitting on the bench in the park, waiting for the driver to pick them up. 

"Lay"

Taeyeon called him softly, and grabbed his hand.

Lay was blushed, he can't deny it. He can't hide his face, it turned red at all. 

"Thanks for today! Hope we can do this again someday"

"Y.. You're welcome"

Finally Lay's car was arrived. They drove Taeyeon back home. It was 7:00 PM, which means, they had spent the day for 12 hours.

The Jung's castle was in front of them right now. Lay walked her to her terrace.

"Well, such as a great day. It's 12 hours"

"Yeah. Alright then. Get into your home and take a rest. Have a great night!"

Taeyeon walked inside with her hand full of stuffs, a given from Lay. 

Lay saw her disappeared from his sight. He smiled, and he turned his body. He walked away from her home. He walked on the small way in the park. 

"Lay!"

He heard someone shouted at him. Taeyeon suddenly out from her home. She ran towards him, grabbed his shoulder.

She gave a smooch on the side of Lay's and thanked.

"Have a great night, Lay!"

She ran away from him, and got into her room again.

---

"MINHOO HYUUUUUNNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!" 

Lay shouted loudly when he arrived. He ran upstairs, and jump to the sofa where Minho was enjoying the film he like.

"How's your trip, huh?"

"Because of her, I got so many things about Korea"

"You look so happy. I know there's something hidden"

"No it isn't"

"TELL ME!"

"NO!"

"YAH! TELL ME! I've told you how to do your first date with the noona! So you must tell me what makes you look really happy"

"I know you won't believe this, hyung"

"How come?"

"You know... I GOT HER SMOOCH ON MY CHEEK HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!"

Minho's keroro eyes widened. He starred at Lay. It was unbelievable.

"REALLY?! How... How.. can you do that?! You know, when I have my first date with Sulli who was much younger than me, I didn't even get that first smooch on my first date!"

"Yeah, you know I'm awesome hyung~"

It was an unbelievable thing. Even Lay's wallet was getting thinner than before, his world was like a heaven right now. He got into his room, and jumped to his bed. He opened his phone and saw Taeyeon's picture with the huge teddy he gave her. 

"Thanks for today noona... I can't deny my own feeling. Noona wo ai ni~"

He closed his eyes slowly, and finally he was get into a deep sleep.

See you in dream land~