SunYeon Moment

Scar of a Painful Memory

Sunny's POV:

 

I was leaning on the wall near the school’s main door waiting for Taeyeon who went to the ladies room. I tried to keep myself busy by humming a random song when a breeze suddenly came. I stopped humming and enjoyed the breeze. My head followed the wind’s direction which made me notice the school’s garden. Curious as a child can be, I went to the garden to see what kinds of flowers, plants and trees are there.

 

 

As soon as I arrived at the garden, I was welcomed with beautiful flowers and flying butterflies. The garden was big like a maze and colorful like a rainbow. Breezes came which made some fallen flowers fall dance around the garden. I picked a beautiful fallen flower and then put it on my right ear. While enjoying the breeze and the scenery, I didn’t notice that I was already at the center of the garden. My happiness suddenly disappeared as soon as I saw bushes of rose. I stared at the bushes of rose for maybe ten minutes and then walked back to the school’s main door.

 

 

“Yah! Where- What’s wrong?” Taeyeon said as soon as she saw me got out of the garden.

 

 

I answered Taeyeon’s question with silence. I’ll keep quiet for now… I’ll tell her later…

 

 

“Since you’re in a bad mood… let’s go to a special place! That is after we go to your place. Let’s hurry! I want to see Jessica unnie!” Taeyeon said as she pushed me to the parking area of the school.

 

 

Taeyeon opened the car and gestured me to go in first in which I did. As soon as I sat at the back I greeted Taeyeon’s driver in which he greeted me back with a smile through the rear view mirror. When Taeyeon came inside her car and sat beside me, Taeyeon’s driver had started the engine. Taeyeon informed his driver that before they go to Taeyeon’s home, they will first drop me off at my house, so I told Taeyeon’s driver that I will guide him as he drives to my home.

 

 

“So… What’s the special place that you’re taking me later?” I asked as I lean on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

 

 

“S.E.C.R.E.T.” Taeyeon answered me as she wiggled her finger.

 

 

“You better not bring me to a weird place.” I said while facing Taeyeon with a glare.

 

 

Taeyeon assured me by making an ok sign with her right hand while smiling from ear to ear.

 

 

“By the way, when will you tour me around school?”

 

 

“Tomorrow morning, so be prepared, because I’ll be coming early in the morning to pick you up.”

 

 

“… ok… just don’t go to my house VERY EARLY. You know how I hate waking up early in the morning.”

 

 

“W-what? I-I couldn’t hear. The signal is a bit hazy.” Taeyeon said while covering her ears and then started making weird sounds.

 

 

“Don’t you dare!” I said in a fake angry tone.

 

 

Taeyeon then ignored me, so… I did something that she always hated me doing to her which is… tickling.

 

 

As I hear a beautiful sound *cough*Taeyeon’sBeggingMeToStopTicklingHer*cough*… I noticed that I’m already near my home, so I stopped laying the beautiful sounds and told Taeyeon’s driver to drop me at a house with a green gate.

 

 

Taeyeon looked at the place and then shouted which made her driver look at the rear view mirror to see if she was ok. Taeyeon noticed her driver, so she apologized for her misbehavior.

 

 

“I… think…. I’m deaf now.” I said as I uncover my ears. “Why did you shout? Was there a bug anywhere?”

 

 

“No! It’s just that… you and I leave near to each other!”

 

 

“NO~!” This time, I was the one who shouted very loud. “What did I do wrong to deserve this punishment?”  I said in drama-like tone and then pointed at Taeyeon who pouted at what I said, so I positioned my hands in a tickling way which made Taeyeon looked like a crazy person as she smiles.

 

 

Before I stepped out of the car, I thank Taeyeon’s driver for sending me home and Taeyeon for letting me ride her car. Taeyeon wanted to come inside our house but I told her later after she changes clothes for the place that she’s taking me. I asked her what to wear but she didn’t tell me anything. Instead, she told me that she’ll bring me what to wear. I hope she doesn’t bring me anything weird. Me and Taeyeon then exchanged contact numbers. I also told Taeyeon that what I wanted to say at the canteen… I’ll tell her some other time. I don’t want to ruin this day as I remember a bitter past…

 

- - - - -

Hello, everyone!

I'm sorry if this revised version is boring.

I'll try to make my next update better.

To everyone who subscribed to this fanfic,

Thank you for not unsubscribing... yet.

haha XD 

I finally know what it feels like to have a story been unsubscribed :(