First Day: Part 2

Scar of a Painful Memory

Sunny's POV:

 

“Students, you have a new classmate. Please, introduce yourself to everyone.” Ms. Hwang said in front of the class, and then gestured me to introduce myself.

 

“Hello, I’m Lee Soon Kyu but you can call me Sun-” I was cut off when I heard a familiar voice.

 

“SunBun is that you?!” The familiar voice shouted from the corner of the room. It’s really her! I thought my first day is full of bad luck but I guess I was wrong.

 

“Taengoo~” I shouted back, and then run towards her direction to hug her.

 

“Do you know each other?” Ms. Hwang asked me and Taeyeon, who are hugging each other very tight. We nodded in response. Ms. Hwang smiled, and then said “I’m sorry Ms. Lee but can you please go back here in front and introduce yourself properly to everyone?”

 

I broke the hug, and then went in front to introduce myself. “Hello, every one. I’m Lee Soon Kyu but I prefer being called by my nickname, Sunny. I’m currently 18 years old. Honestly, I’m only a middle class. I only got the privilege of studying here, in an elite school, through the help of my academic scholarship. Hmm… that’s all. Nice meeting you all.” I happily said, and then bowed. I’m so happy right now. My happiness cannot be replaced by any emotion as long as I’m with Taeyeon. Not even if I’m classmates with L.Joe.

 

Ms. Hwang told me to sit right next to Taeyeon, because that was the only available seat left. I was happy at what she said but my happiness was replaced with anger when she said that the President of the class, which is L.Joe a.k.a. the irritating, violent, no respect for girls. Hmm. What else? Why was he even elected as the Class President? Anyways, He was supposed to be the one to tour me around school but my Taengoo protested and said that she should be the one to tour me around since we know each other. Luckily, Ms. Hwang agreed, so in the end, Taeyeon will be the one to tour me around. Yehey!

 

After Ms. Hwang’s class is break time, so after Ms. Hwang finished teaching, I said to Taeyeon that I want to go to the cafeteria to buy some food, because I only ate one piece of bread for breakfast due to the fact that I woke up late. Taeyeon said “Ok.”

 

When me and Taeyeon were about to leave, I noticed that many girls are coming in our room. I also noticed that the girls don’t belong here, because I saw them on other classrooms while I was searching for this room.

 

“Taengoo~ why are there so many girls coming in here?” I asked Taeyeon while locking my arms with her arms.

 

“It’s because we have four handsome guys here. Girls from other sections and year levels go in here just to be near them.” Taeyeon replied.

 

“…Ok…” Tss. They go in here just to lust? They’re pathetic.

 

I and Taeyeon were walking to the cafeteria while talking about our past memories. Oh, how I missed talking to her.

 

 When we entered the cafeteria, I saw that the line wasn’t that long nor were there a lot of people in the cafeteria, so I pulled Taeyeon’s hand and run towards the line just in case all of a sudden the line might get longer.

 

I was in front of Taeyeon, so I was the first one to buy. "Hmm... I'll have that and that. Oh! That one too. And of course I won't forget about you, you little delicious." I excitingly said as I pointed to all of the delicious looking foods displayed in front of me.

 

“Can you afford all of those? Do you want me to help you pay?” Taeyeon whispered in my ears.

 

“Yes, I can buy them all, so no need for you to help me in paying. Do you remember my part time job before you left?” I whispered back to Taeyeon, who nodded in response, while I was paying. “I never stopped working there before a month I transferred here. Since my parents did not want me to give my salary to them when financial crisis had came... I ended up saving all of the money and I’m proud to say that I’ve saved up a lot. WAIT. Why are we even whispering to each other?” I whispered to Taeyeon who was now paying everything in her tray. She only smiled at my question.

 

When me and Taeyeon were about to sit, I suddenly remembered something. “Taeyeon, why did you leave me behind?”

 

“Leave you behind? Oh! About that… I wanted to tell you that I was changing houses and changing schools but I decided not to. I didn’t want to tell you a bad news when you just got you’re good news.” Taeyeon replied. Good news? Yes. Yes, He was the good news that I had longed desired before…

 

"Then why didn't you text or called me after you moved?"

 

"When we were on the way to our new house, my bag which contains my personal belongings and some of my remembrance from you was stolen from me." Taeyeon sadly replied.

 

"Why didn't you memorize my no. like I did?" I asked while raising an eyebrow.

 

"If you are my bff then you should have remembered that I am great at memorizing words, not numbers." Taeyeon said in a fake irritated tone.

 

"Oh... I forgot about that... Sorry. Hehe..." I sheepishly said. “Anyways, I have to tell you something but first, let’s finish all of our food. I don’t want to waste anything that I bought with the money that I worked hard on.” I said, and then started eating like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“You didn’t changed, SunBuns. You’re still… a PIG!” Taeyeon said, and then started to laugh hysterically. Well, what’d she expect? I’m SUPER hungry right now especially what that Daehyun guy did to me. I mean, because of him eating his cheesecake in front of me… I couldn’t concentrate in class, because all I can think about was food!

 

After me and Taeyeon finished eating at the cafeteria, we started walking to our room. While walking, I asked Taeyeon, saying “Taengoo, who were the handsome guys that you were referring to? I’m not saying that our boy classmates are ugly but… there was no one who I thought was handsome enough to make other girls from other sections and year levels to go to our room just to be near them.” Well, except for Lu Han. He's too beautiful to not be noticed. If I were a guy, I think I'll pick her, rather him as my ideal type in terms of looks.

 

“Seriously?! Not even one of them had caught your eye?! I, at least, had a crush on one of them before!” Taeyeon said in a disbelief tone.

 

“No. Not a single one. Who are you even talking about?” I said with my poker face on. Well, it’s the effect of my trauma, so don’t blame me if I couldn’t see them as handsome creatures.

 

“…Daehyun, L.Joe, Myungsoo and Luhan…” Taeyeon replied, still in a disbelief tone. “Is it because you think no one is as handsome as him?” Taeyeon teasingly said and then teasingly poked me.

 

My poker face became a sad expression, so I said “Actually… that was what I wanted to talk to you about…. But I don’t want to tell it here in public, let’s go to my house after school…”

 

“…Ok…”

 

- - - - -

Second Chapter of the revised version is done!
I hope you guys like it TT^TT

 

To all of my subscribers and silent readers,

Thank you for reading my fanfic~

I hope you'll like the revised version than what I updated before :')