First Day: Part 1

Scar of a Painful Memory

Sunny's POV:

 

“Oppa, I love you~” I cutely said, and then hugged him. “Do you love me?” I asked as I broke from the hug, still using my cute voice.

“What do you think?” he asked me, and then kissed my cheeks.

 

I suddenly woke up, crying, from my dream or should I say from my nightmare. Of all the nightmares I could have, why was it that one? I took a look at my alarm clock, near the bed, and it says… 6:55 am?! OMO! I’m late!

                                                                                                                                                                             

After realizing that I was late for my first day of school, I quickly fixed myself, and then asked my older sister, Jessica, to drive me to school in which she said “Ok”. Actually, Jessica unnie and I aren’t really siblings from blood, because I’m an adopted child. Even though I’m adopted, Jessica unnie and her family treated me as if I’m part of their family. I’m so happy that they were the ones who took me in after my parents and older brothers passed away while I was still young.

 

After Jessica unnie left, I quickly run towards the interior of the school to find my classroom. I really should have searched for my room when my parents and I enrolled here yesterday but no I was too lazy and now, I’m running and searching for my room, hoping that I’ll be able to find it in less than ten minutes.

 

Five more minutes left and I’ll be late! What to do?! I don’t want to be tardy on my first day. “Where is that class room?” I whispered to myself while I was running and searching around the hallways.

 

I didn’t noticed four running figures towards my direction, so I collided with the person who was in the lead. Because of the collision, I fell into the ground.

 

“Ouch! Watch were you’re going, MIDGET! Now, say you’re sorry.” a blonde guy with a y lip said. Wow! I already hate his guts. Instead of helping me, a GIRL, to stand up, he dare insult me?! Ok. Keep calm. It’s your first day and it’d be bad if you already have an enemy but…

 

I calmly stood up while fixing my uniform, and then said “I’m sorry… SORRY that you’re parents didn’t teach you right manners.” After that, I stuck out my tongue.

 

“Why!  You…!” The blonde guy said and was about to do something to me but was stopped by a baby face girl. Why would a pretty girl be with that kind of guy? Don’t tell me she loves him. Oh, what love does to a person?

 

“Ahm… Miss baby face, please don’t interrupt me and you’re boyfriend from fighting. I can handle myself, so if you please…” I calmly said. Hmm… Why is the blonde guy laughing so hard? I’m sure I never said anything funny.

 

“First of all, I’m not in a relationship with L.Joe (So the irritating guy’s name is L.Joe) and second, I’m a mister. My name is Lu Han” The baby face GUY said without showing any sign of anger. Seriously?! He’s a boy? He’s even prettier than me!

 

“If that’s what you say… Lu Han… I’m sorry…” I sheepishly said. I feel like a fool.

 

“That’s alright, he or should I say she is used to hearing those kinds of things.” A guy said while munching on a cheesecake.

 

“It’s rude to talk while eating, Mister Cheesecake guy.” I said in an irritated tone. Ugh! I hate this guy already, because… because… he’s making me hungry already! Asdfghjkl. I should have bought a snack and ate it while Jessica unnie was driving me to here.

 

The Lu Han guy laughed at what I said and then said “She’s right, Daehyun. Hahaha”

 

“Stop with the chit-chat and let’s go! Ms. Hwang might punish us if we’re late again.”  A mysterious looking guy said. Actually, he’s not really mysterious looking. More like he gives a mysterious feeling.

 

“Myungsoo’s right.” Lu Han said.

 

The other three sighed, and then the four of them run towards the direction that I came from but before the L.Joe guy ran fast, he bumped my shoulder really hard making me fall to the ground, again. Aish! I don’t want to see his face EVER again.

 

After the four guys left, a guard appeared and I asked him where my room is. After telling me the direction, I bowed and thanked him, and then run as fast as I could. Why didn’t I think of asking the guard in the school gate earlier? Aish. WAIT. Didn’t the four guys go to this direction? OMO! I hope that they aren’t my classmates, especially that L.Joe guy!

 

When I was in front of the room, I didn’t saw any sign of the four guys. Thank you!

 

I knocked on the door of the room, and there I was welcomed by a beautiful lady with a long red hair and a husky voice.

 

“Are you the transferee student?” She asked me, and then smiled. Whoa! What a beautiful eye smile! I’m guessing she’s my homeroom teacher.

 

“Y-yes. I’m sorry for being late…” I sheepishly said.

 

“Since you’re new here… I’ll forgive you BUT only this one time. Promise me that you won’t do it again, ok?” She told me in which I nodded. Somehow, I felt scared at what she said. It was as if she’s warning me from doing something very dangerous. “Come in, by the way I’m Ms. Hwang, you’re homeroom teacher.” she said, and then gestured me to come inside the classroom. Somehow, the name Ms. Hwang is familiar. Where did I hear that?

 

When I entered the room, I saw them. Now I remember where I heard the name Ms. Hwang. Tsk. First day of school and it’s already full of bad luck. WAIT. Do my eyes deceive me? In the corner of the room, is it really her? It can’t be. Could it?

 

- - - - -

First Chapter of the revised version is done!
I hope you guys like it TT^TT

 

To all of my subscribers and silent readers,

Thank you for reading my fanfic~

I hope you'll like the revised version than what I updated before :')