Where?!

~~~ ♫ We Got Married: Staring EXO Luhan ♫ ~~~

 

 [*EXO DORM*]
 
"Hyung! Wake up!" Sehun shouted and shook the sleeping Luhan awake. Luhan groaned and opened an eye. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[*Studio*]
 
"Luhan looks the same with and without makeup!"
 
"Ehh... He's still so cute!"
 
"Give up, you won't stand a chance against someone younger than you."
 
"I know...but why can't I keep fangirling?"
 
"Cause your old..."
 
"What did you say??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
 
"Umm...guys, aren't we supposed to pay attention to luhan, not how he is cute?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
[*EXO dorm*]
 
"Waeeeeee?"
 
"Hyung, you're meeting your wife today!!! Everyone else already woke up! You are the only one left! Now hurry and get up!!!" 
 
Luhan shuffled in his bed a bit before completely lifted his upper body up, and getting out of bed. As luhan finished brushing his teeth and taking a
 
shower, D.O. and the other members prepared breakfast and secretly talked with the WGM crew members. 
 
"So, Luhan has to go to the beach to meet his wife?" Suho whispered. The WGM crew member nodded and whispered how the beach is going to be at a place where not much people know about EXO and other idols, that way they peacefully film without anyone messing it up. 
 
"Make sure he ONLY wears his swimming trunks. That's the theme of the episode, to show as much as possible to make them embarrassed." The crew members instructed.
 
The members nodded and went back to preparing breakfast as luhan walked into he kitchen.
 
 
 
 
 
 
[*studio*]
 
"Our crew is so erted..."
 
"Shouldn't you be glad that you have a chance to see Luhan's abs?"
 
"Hey, I'm not a ert you know!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[*exo dorm*] 
 
"Hyung!" 
 
"What?"
 
"Guess what? You're going to the beach to meet your wife." Kai announced.
 
"So...?"
 
"Meaning YOU," Lay pointed a finger at Luhan, "have to wear your swimming trunks." Lay finished as he handed luhan his swimming trunks.
 
"WHAT?! Who meets their wife at a beach wearing only their swimming suits?" Luhan asked.
 
"Uhh, grooms on WGM, that's who." Baekhyun answered sarcastically.
 
"Ugh, this is gonna be SO embarrassing..." Luhan mumbled.
 
"Sorry hyung, that's life. Live on and go meet your wife." Chanyeol comforted.
 
 
 
 
 
[*interview*]
 
"How do you feel about wearing only swimming trunks when meeting your wife?"
 
"Embarrassed."
 
"Why? There ARE photos online that show your abs. She can search them online anytime she wants."
 
"Yeah, but to to me, it's just more embarrassing just meeting her like this..." 
 
 
 
 
 
[*Angela's house*]
 
"Why do I have to to meet him at the beach?! In bikinis?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"Angela hollered. The WGM crew member shrugged her
shoulders.
 
 
 
[*interview*]
 
"How do you feel wearing a bikini when meeting your husband?"
 
"Embarrassed."
 
"Why? Your a model and you have a good body."
 
"But when I model, I almost never wear bikinis. And to me, my body isn't as good as Laura's."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[*beach*]
 
The van pulled up in front of a beach as Angela walked out in her bikinis.
 
"Gosh, this is SO embarrassing." Angela whined. On the other hand, when luhan arrives in HIS van on the other side if he beach. He steps out of his van, and as soon as both of his feet land on the floor, the van drives away and luhan is left with his swimming trunks and his phone in a bag. 
 
"Oh my god...this is embarrassing..."
 
 
 
 
 
[*studio*]
 
"Wow! Angela and Luhan have such  P-E-R-F-E-C-T bodies!!!"
 
"What are they so embarrassed about? Luhan has perfect chiseled abs that other guys would die for, and Angela has a curvey S body that any girl would want."
 
"Maybe they don't see it that way themselves?"
 
"But still...they have no reason to be so embarrassed..."
 
"Girls..."
 
"Shut up! It's not like you aren't jealous about luhan's abs. I bet inside, your also drooling over Angela's perfect body."
 
"Hey, since when did the 'We Got Married' MCs become so erted?"
 
"Since we started having such hot couples."
 
 
 
 
 
[*beach*]
 
Luhan and Angela both decided to open their mission cards.
 
'Your wife/husband might be late...why don't you just enjoy yourself on the beach? Maybe you'd find him/her next to you. But either way, by the end of the day, you'd have to find him/her.'
 
"What?!" Luhan said.
 
"Eh..might as well wait for him to come." Angela shrugged.
 
"I might as well go find her. There's no point in WAITING for her. Who knows if she's gonna come." Luhan said. Angela sets off towards the shore, as luhan starts searching for her. 
 
~{*Near sunset*}~
 
Luhan ruffled his hair and starts to give up trying to find his wife. Angela also starts to give up hope in meeting her husband. Just then, Angela and luhan both see each other.
 
Luhan waved and swam over to her.
 
"Angela! Never thought I'd see you here. How are you?"
 
"Oh, I'm fine. I never thought I'd see you either. How's my brother?"
 
"He's fine. Maybe a bit more grouchier these days since he hasn't seen his faavvvoooorrrrrriiiiiittttee sister in a long time."
 
Angela giggled a little but still stayed underwater. Luhan stayed in he water too.
 
"So, what are you here for?" Luhan asked.
 
"Oh, I'm waiting for someone. You?"
 
"I'm waiting for someone too."
 
 
 
 
 
[*Studio*]
 
"Oh my god, they found each other already!!"
 
"Hurry up and say your trying to find your wife, luhan!"
 
"Yeah, come on Angela, say your trying to find you husband!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
[*beach*]
 
"Who is that someone?" Angela asked.
 
"I was casted for WGM, and now I'm trying find my wife."
 
Angela looked shocked and immediately asked to see his mission card.
 
"I don't have it with me now." Luhan frowned.
 
"Did it say something about maybe finding her next to you?!"
 
"Yeah. How did you know that?"
 
"I was casted into WGM too, and it said the same thing on my mission card!!" Angela exclaimed.
 
They looked at each other with wide eyes. 
 
"You're my husband?" 
 
"You're my wife?"They asked at the same time and each ended with one conclusion: they found their wife/husband.
 
 
 
[*interview (luhan)*]
 
"How do you feel about having Angela as your wife?"
 
"Shocked."
 
"Why?"
 
"Because, she's Kris' little sister, and we've seen each other more than once when she comes to visit Kris. And she's really good friends with my cousin."
 
 
 
 
 
[*interview (Angela)*]
 
"How do you feel about having Luhan as your husband?"
 
"Shocked, but not in a bad way. I've known luhan for a while since he's my brother's band mate and my friend's cousin so I don't really feel that weird around him as I'd feel with someone I don't know."