I'm getting married?!

~~~ ♫ We Got Married: Staring EXO Luhan ♫ ~~~

 

ANGELA'S BEST FRIENDS (ANGELA IS THE WALKING 'CHINESE DICTIONARY' FOR THEM)

 

tumblr_lrhp0d3gpq1r2uefco1_400.jpg

LAURA CHEN: Born 1994. The wakling 'English vocabulary dictionary' for Angela, Amy, Johanna, and Annie. An idol, but has a mom figure. Mostly active in American and English industry. Speaks Manderin Chinese, understands a bit of Cantonese Chinese, understands Fuzhou Dialect, and speaks and understands English. 

 

 

tumblr_lvoxm9ojv41qbfxrwo1_500.png

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AMY LIN:  A designer and model for various companies. The youngest, because she was born near the end of year in 1994. Her birthday did not pass yet in 2013, so she is still considered 18 (American Age). The walking 'gossip dictionary' for Angela, Johanna, Annnie, and Laura. Very bubbly and jumpy. The mood brightener, and is optimistic. Speaks and understands Manderin Chinese, Korean, English, and Fuzhou dialect.
 
 
 
tumblr_lq6mzit49F1qjsldro1_400.jpg
Johanna Xia: Born 1994. Choreographer and rapper. Mostly known for her choreography and dancing skills. She mostly is featured in many songs, doing the rapping, and sometimes rapping songs that are used in movies, and TV shows. The walking 'math dictionary' for Angela, Amy, Annie, and Laura. Knows Wenzhou dialect, Manderin Chinese, and English. Active in American industry.
 
 
tumblr_lwxvtnJgKT1qbg5hlo1_500.png
 
Annie Li: The walking 'erted dictionary' for Angela, Amy, Laura, and Johanna. An actress, MC, and singer. Knows Manderin Chinese, Cantonese Chinese, Korean, English, and can understand Fuzhou dialect. Has a tendency to lose her temper a lot, and critisize people. Very active in both the American and Asian industry, just like Angela. Luhan's cousin.
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
[*In the Studio*]
 
"I hear we got a new couple today."
 
"Yup. I think they're both famous. The groom is in the Asian industry, while the bride is in both the Asian and American market."
 
"Wow! I can't wait to see who they are."
 
 
 
 
 
 
[*In EXO dorm*]
 
The doorbell rang and Chen raced to the door to be greeted with a crew member of 'We Got Married'.
 
"Omo! Luhan hyung got a new letter from..." Chen opened the envelop and realized it was from WGM
 
"We Got Married?!?!?!"Chen finished.
 
"What?! Hyung got a letter from WGM?!?! Is he getting married?!?!" Sehun asked as he jogged towards Chen. Kai followed behind. 
 
"...I guess..." The dumbfounded Chen responded. 
 
Kris, Tao, and Lay gathered around Chen and peeked at the card. Tao was the first to speak up.
 
"So, we're gonna gain a 嫂子?"
 
"Huh? What's that?" Kai asked.
 
Kris decided to be translator, and translate the meaning.
 
"嫂子 is Chinese for older sister-in-law."
 
"Ohhhhhhhh....." The K members murmured.
 
"Yay! I get a new noona!" Sehun piped.
 
"Wait, so does Luhan know?" Lay asked.
 
"Nah. Lets give him a surprise party when he and Xiumin and baekhyun and suho and d.o. and Chanyeol come back from grocery
 
shopping."
 
[*Angela's house*]
 
"What the heck?! I'm getting married?! To whom am i getting married to?"
 
"Uhh...a guy, that's who." Annie answered.
 
"No really?! Annie, help me! I don't wanna go meet him alone." Angela whined.
 
"I'm so so so sorry Angela. I got filming to do next week."
 
Angela turned to Laura who was peacefully reading a book, laying on the couch.
 
"Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" 
 
"No. I gotta go practice my new choreography for my next album."
 
Angela looking defeated, turned to Amy who was oblivious to all the whining Angela has done in the past five minutes.
 
"Ammyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Please?!?!?!"
 
"I'm so sorry. I got an appointment with a really important client next week."
 
Sensing that the next one would be her, Johanna said no in advance.
 
"I gotta teach a new choreography. Sorry."
 
Angela sank down onto her knees and started fake crying.
 
"But I want someone to come with me!!!!!!!"
 
[*studio*]
 
"She looks so defeated..."
 
"I just found out that the famous Angela Wu whines this much. I feel so honored seeing this for some reason."
 
"Isn't she the oldest? Annie, Laura, and Johanna are all 19 while Amy is still 18. Logically, shouldn't Amy be the one that's whining?
Why is it Angela?"
 
"I guess she's the type to act like the youngest when she is clearly the oldest."
 
"I'd like to see how far would she go in whining to luhan, later on during their marriage...I'm curious."
 
 
 
 
 
 
[*Angela's house*]
 
"Gee, your nervous on meeting your husband but your not that worried about who he is?" Laura inquired.
 
"He's obviously gonna be someone I know, so why be so nervous? I just want someone to go with me, so it's not so awkward."
 
"How do you know it's someone you know?" Annie challenged.
 
"Cause. I just know."
 
Annie gave the kneeling Angela a glare. 
 
"Fine...it says that I should be nervous about how we are gonna meet, not who I meet."
 
"Ahhh...gotcha." Johanna said.
 
"So no one's gonna come with me?"
 
Annie, Amy, Johanna, and Laura all looked at each other and shook their heads saying "no" simultaneously. 
 
 
 
 
[*interview*]
 
"Who is your ideal type of husband?"
 
"I want a husband who is filial, knows how to comfort me, and who can withstand me temper, attitude, and mood changes."
 
"You don't care if he's cute or handsome?"
 
"No, not really. To me, their personalities are more important.
 
"How about age?"
 
Angela thought for a moment and finally answered.
 
"Someone who is within a five year age difference."
 
 
 
 
 
 
[*EXO dorm*]
 
As luhan entered the room, there was a huge shout of "Congratulations!!!" 
 
"What's all this?!" d.o. asked.
 
"Luhan hyung is getting married!" Sehun beamed.
 
"Really? You're getting married?" Suho asked.
 
"I'm getting married?" Luhan looked extremely confused as Chen handed him the WGM card. 
 
As the other members put down the groceries, luhan answered Suho's question and his own.
 
"Oh, I'm getting married."
 
"Congrats man. Your younger than me and you get married earlier than me. Never thought that would happen." Xiumin said while
 
patting luhan's back and then slinging an arm around his shoulders.
 
"Oh my god, I wonder who is my wife. This is so frustrating, not know who my wife is..." 
 
"I bet she pretty and hot." Lay answered for luhan.
 
"How do you know?" Chanyeol asked.
 
"Cause, luhan is this cute and so, they're probably gonna pair him up with someone with equal status. They wouldn't put him with
 
someone worse." Lay replied nonchalantly. 
 
 
 
 
[*studio*]
 
"They're opposites. One cares about who their wife is, the other one doesn't care who her husband is."
 
"I wonder how they're supposed to get along with opposing views."
 
"Will they fight all day?"
 
"Stop jinxing it!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
[*interview*]
 
"Who is your ideal type?"
 
"I like girls that are demure and quiet."
 
"Do you care about how they look?"
 
"No. I just care about their personality."
 
"You have any age range or limits?"
 
"No."