Chapter 5 - Yunho!

Pure heavenly bliss

Chapter 5. "Yunho?"

"Yunho?" shouted a bewildered Changmin. 

Yunho, who was going down the stairs, stilled, like he was just caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar. He followed where the voice carried and found Changmin, who was sitting on the couch, in the living room, tea cup in hand with a surprised look on his face.

"Hey, Changmin." greeted Yunho awkwardly, rubbed the back of his neck.

"What are you doing here?" questioned Changmin.

"The soccer meet got cancelled" replied Yunho.

"Why?"

"The coach got sick."

"What about the assistant coach? Couldn't he have taken over the meet?"

"He left early today because of a family emergency"

"Ah! I hope, he gets better."

"Yea"

The atmosphere between them was awkward and they both started to feel it. Changmin remembered that he has guests that he should introduce.

"Yunho, these are my friends from school. This is Jaejoong and this is Yoochun" Changmin pointed out.

Yunho looked at both faces in front of him and smirked when he saw Jaejoong's face. All the color left Jaejoong's face till it was as white as snow.

"Yoochun and Jaejoong, this is my step brother, Jung Yunho." said changmin nervously.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Yoochun" he held out his hand, to shake.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Yunho" he took Yoochun hand and shooked it.

"And this is my best friend, Jaejoong" Yoochun said for Jaejoong.

"Nice to meet you, Jaejoong" said Yunho with a huge grin on his face. 

Jaejoong didn't want to talk to Yunho let alone look at him. He turned to the only person that could help him, even tho, he hates him at the moment. He flashed a distress face at him. The receiver of the face knew exactly what he needed to do.

"Jaejoong isn't feeling very well today" interrupted Yoochun.

"Jaejoong, you're not feeling well?" worried changmin. His face showed a very worried expression with his eyes wide open and his eyebrows knitted together.

"A little bit"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked you to come over, if you weren't feeling well" frantically spoke Changmin.

"No, I didn't start feeling unwell till I got in the car"

"Oh! no. Did you get car sick?"

"No, it was probably something I ate."

"Why don't you lie down in my room."

"Okay, sorry for the trouble, Changmin" 

"It's no trouble at all"

"Okay, thank you"

Changmin turned his head to look at his step brother and spoke.

"We are going to my room now" 

"Okay. Bye Yoochun and Jaejoong. It was nice meeting you both" 

"Nice to meet you too" replied Yoochun. 

Changmin then led Yoochun and Jaejoong to the foot of the stairs that Yunho was standing in front of before. He all of a sudden, stopped and turn to face yoochun and Jaejoong.

"I forgot something, I'll meet you guys there. Its the last door on your left"

"Okay. Thanks again Changmin for taking care of Jae." said Yoochun.

"You're welcome" 

Jaejoong and Yoochun watch changmin's retreating back till he disappeared.

Changmin walked around a bit and was searching for something. Not something more like someone. He found who he was looking for in the kitchen. It was Yunho. He had a water bottle in hand and was guzzling down water like no one's business. Changmin pulled him to the side for a little chat.

"Yunho" whispered Changmin

"Yes, Changmin" whispered Yunho back.

"You! Stay away from my friends. Got that! Jung" warned Changmin. He wagged his index finger in front of Yunho's face.

"Ooo! I'm so scared, Changmin." sarcastically remarked Yunho with a fake frightened look on his face.

"I mean it. I'm not letting you do what you did last time with kyuhyun."

"I didn't do anything"

"Don't tell me you forgot what you did?"

"I didn't do anything but rock his world"

"You forced him to do those things then he moved away. I only found out the reason afterwards because someone saw you doing it"

"He wanted it, not me. He was begging me"

"Yea, right. He was limping a good 4 days."

"His hole was a greedy little thing. It kept wanting more"

"eww. I did not need to know that"

"His little hole was good but his popiscle was the best"

"lalala I'm not listen" Changmin plugged his fingers into his ears. When changmin saw that Yunho mouth stopped moving he took his fingers out of his ears.

"He was good in bed"

"Please just stop talking about your s/ex life."

"Then what do you want me to talk about?"

"Say that you will stay away from my friends"

"If I say I'll stay away from your friends then can you take their place?" he grabbed changmin's hand and pulled him towards his chest. He cupped changmins bottom and gave it 2 good squeezes.

Shock was written all over changmin's face. He tried to break free of Yunho's strong hold.Once he found a small opening he ran as fast as he could to his room. If Yunho wanted he could have teleport in front of Changmin but he decide the changmin was cute. So he let him go.

Once Changmin opened the door, to his room, he was panting really loudly.

Yoochun and Jaejoong turned to look at changmin.

"Are you alright?" asked Jaejoong

"Don't worry.I'm fine. I ran around the house looking for the thing I lost and couldn't find it so I came back. I'm just tired just give me a few seconds"

"Okay."

After the sounds of changmin's panting died down. Yoochun loud voice sounded out

"Changmin, I can't believe you have a limit addition of this CD" Yoochun waved the CD in his hands back and forth in an excited gesture.

"I got it for my birthday. I was so excited to get it"

"I bet!"

Yoochun and Changmin had a long conversation on their favourite types of music, CDs they own, who their favourite musicians,etc.

Jaejoong was bored of listening to them talk about music which he was not interested in. He excused himself to go to the bathroom.

"Changmin, where is your bathroom"

"On the third door down from this room"

"Thanks"

"You're welcome"

Jaejoong slipped out of the room and followed changmin's instructions to the bathroom. 

When he came out of the bathroom. A voice rang out. 

"Hey, little Vixen"

-------------

Authors Note:

I would just like to take this time to thank everyone who subscribe to this story. When I started this story, never in my wildest dreams, did I think it would reach over 100 subscribers. You guys are the best!

How do you guys like changmin being nice for once and not snarky but he might get snarky later on.;) 

If you guys see any mistakes feel free to comment and let me know so I can change it.

P.S. I'm sorry if you got notifications for an update when I didn't update anything. Please accept my apologies.

Thank you so much :)