Chapter 3 - New students

Pure heavenly bliss

Chapter 3. The New students

-Next day-

"Let me, welcome you some new students to this school. The person on my left is Park Yoochun and the person on the right is Shim Changmin" said Mrs. Kim.

"Hello everyone, I'm Park Yoochun. Please take care of me"

"I'm Changmin, Pleased to make your acquaintance."

"Wow! all of the new students, are all so hot" said one of the students as they all glanced at Jaejoong.

"Changmin is Jung Yunho's brother" said the Teacher. 

"Jung Yunho has a brother?"

"Teacher is lying or he is lying"

"He doesn't even look like Yunho"

"How can he be Jung Yunho's brother, he has a different last name" said the students.

"Umm he is my step brother, my mother married his dad, I took my mother's maiden name since she was changing it to Jung"

Everyone was too busy fawning over changmin that they didn't notice Jaejoong's jaw was on the floor.

" Changmin and Yoochun why don't you sit down. Changmin you will sit beside Tiffany and Yoochun you will sit by Jaejoong."

"Jaejoong?" said Yoochun as Yoochun looked to see a person with his mouth open. He smirked and started walking to his seat.

"Is this seat taken Jaejoongie?"

"Chunnie what are you doing here"

"Well, your mom told me you came here, so here I am. I can't just leave my best friend all alone; now can I" said Yoochun as he put his arm around Jaejoong's shoulders.

"I don't need you here, Chunnie. I'm fine by myself " he said as he slapped chunnie's arm off his shoulder.

"aww don't be like that. Are you grumpy because you haven`t have THAT yet" 

"It has nothing to do with that"

"Are you sure"

"Yea! Now stop it, your not my mother" shouted Jaejoong

"Your mother's worried about you. Thats why I'm here to make sure your okay."

"If she is worried she can come herself. I don't need a baby sitter"

"Says the person who got lost for a week " in the demon world Yoochun added in his mind,

"Yoochun! for the last time, it was my first time there."

"Sure... you can use that excuse all you want."

"Its not an excuse"

"Who found you huddled in the middle of nowhere."

"you" Jaejoong said meekly.

"I'm sorry. I can't hear you" said yoochun

"YOU!, you happy"

"Thats right" he said with a huge grin on his face.

"Stop! being so smug Yooc  "

"Settle down Yoochun and Jaejoong. We're about to continue class" said Mrs. Kim.

Both Yoochun and Jaejoong looked around the classroom, the entire class was looking at them.

"Sorry, Mrs. Kim" Yoochun and Jaejoong said in unison.


 Jaejoong Flashback to Yesterday-

After he was a good distance away from the school. He looked for a place that was deserted and sprouted his wings. Flying home with his beautiful black wings that had tints of blue and green. He got home with a very serious look on his face. He had unfinished business to take care of. When he was safely in his coffin. He fished his hands in his pants.

"He is a demon, I tell you. How could he leave me alone like this. Its hard enough acting like i'm pure and have never done those things before, he stops when I was just getting into it" he pouted.

"The next time, I see you. I promise i'm going to not let him, have his way with me and I swear it."

---------------

Author's Note:

Oooo they know each other. hehehe. That refers to blood. Probably gave you guys a heart attack that jaejoong found out but nope. 

I don't know if I should add yoosu. Please comment if you think I should add yoosu. Currently having writers block Urg!! it's horrible