Chapter 1 - The Meeting

Pure heavenly bliss

Chapter 1. The Meeting

Jaejoong POV

   Jaejoong, is a Pureblood Vampire boy with short, glossy, straight black hair, that gracefully falls down to the sides of his jaw and encircles his oval-shaped face. Complimented by flawless pale skin, smooth, and clear complexion with high cheek bones. When he shows his emotions he slightly arches his natural black eyebrows. He has large blue eyes, hidden beneath brown contacts that could pierce the very being of your soul and a high arched nose that is perfectly centered on his face and his pouty pink lips that looks like its coated in lip gloss. When he smiles, which is often, his dimples appear, brighten up his whole face along with the whole place he is in.

   He had just started his school life in the human world. Supposedly humans go to these so called "schools" to learning about skills they need for jobs in the real world. In the vampire world, there was never something called "school". He wondered how humans, can go to school day in and day out. He had been there for 2 days already and is bored out of his mind. Humans must be quite strong creatures to be able to endure this for years and years he thought. He wished he was back in the vampire world. So he could go hunting with his friends and training gordies*1

   Since coming to the human world, he also heard many ridiculous stories about his race (vampires) like how they are beings that sleeps in the daylight and are weak to the sunlight.All of those stories are ridiculous myths created by humans to scare children. His ancestors has told him similar myths about humans, on how they would melt in the sunlight.

As he got older he figured out that his ancestors used those stories to scare little vampires from wandering into the human world. The human folktales are ridiculous he has no problem in sunlight, he can go out and not sparkle in the sun. 

You, maybe be asking why must a perfect being that is Jaejoong in the human world. Well, his family wouldn't tell him why. They just took him to the human world found him a place to live, told him to be good and disappeared. So much for parents right?

His current living arrangement is an abandon house that he assumed sold coffins when it was still open, as there was tons of different coffins in the house and a cemetry in the front of the house. It's the best possible location for a vampire like Jaejoong.

But he had to put many precautionary measure in place to ward off humans from trepassing into his home and finding out that a vampire lives there. The house is quite eerie and creepy on it's own; to ward off most people. But there always be a curious few who would want to come and explore.

The measures that he had put into place was dead humans heads of people he had killed, bones scattered on the lawn, blood and the usual type of stuff.

He had killed a few humans since he came to the human world. He wasn't use to using his fangs on humans delicate beings and overestimated how much blood he should take from them till he had them dry and were just a pile of bones, skin and a head.

In the vampire world, they would hunt animals for blood. It produced very delicious blood that was fresh and succulent. There were many "restaurants" in the vampire world that sold animals as well as very rare animals to vampires, If they could afford it. Jaejoong's family was very well off in the vampire world so he didn't need really need to hunt and had tried all the rare animals sold at the restuarants.

To him human blood was so rich, flavourful and delicious, that it was something he never tasted before. He just couldn't help himself.

Just before his parents disappeared to god know where. Not that a vampire believes in god or anything like that *whistle*  *whistle*  -kidding-                                

His parents gave him rules that he must abided by: 

1. Don't get caught blood/killing/transforming human.

2. Act like a human

3. Don't attract unwanted attention ("you are to blend in"said his mother)

4. Always wear makeup to cover your pale complexion 

5. Steal money for normal people "necessities"

6. Be careful 

7. Lie to humans about everything but make it believeable.

8. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY TRUST NO ONE 

 

The ancestors and his parents stressed the importance of the last one the most. They said, "You can't trust what anyone says because it's nature to them to not tell the truth". When he asked how they knew that, they kept changing the subject. He found out later, that he should have had put pressure on them to tell him why. It was something huge that changed him for the rest of his life. But more on that later. *hehe*

Where should this start off. Oh I know when he started school.

- 2 days ago -

He had just enrolled in the school 2 days ago by his parents. He was surprised his parents knows and understands the language.

His teacher, Miss Kim introduced him to the class as " Kim Jaejoong" the name his parents register him as.

Jaejoong's real name is radejwehefe (vampire language). It translates into " the sun will always rise when he, who is wise takes a chance to better himself"

"Jaejoong! why don't you take that empty chair by Jessica and class please take good care of him. He has live abroad all his life so his korean is a little rusty." said Miss Kim.

"Hello" said Jessica smiling as Jaejoong sat down in his seat.

"Hi" said Jaejoong unaware all eyes were on him. 

"She said you lived abroad right, where did you live before coming here" asked Jessica.

"I lived    "

"Be quiet! Jessica" said Miss Kim in a harsh tone.

Jessica shuts her lip and listens to the lessons Miss Kim had to teach.

- Bell rings -

"Jaejoong! Why don't you come to eat with us, we have alot of time before class starts again." said Jessica happily. Behind her was a group of 4-6 girls.

"Umm, I'm very sorry. Miss. Jessica but I'm eating lunch with the guys. They already offered me to eat lunch with them ." said Jaejoong as he gave a deep bow.

"When did they do that" asked bewildered Jessica. 

"I had asked them for help on the class assignments. They had helped me and offered to let me join them for lunch"

"Jaejoong! Are you coming " said one of the boy's in the group.

"Yes! I'm coming" 

"Bye Jessica, it was very nice meeting you"

Jessica turns to her friends.

"Did you just see that, he had the nerve to say no to me the Queenka"

"He turned your reply down very politely"

"Who side are you on"

"Of course your side. Jessica"

"How could he turn me down. The fabulous Jun Jessica*2 "

"Well, he doesn't know you are the Queenka here since he is new to this school" said Jessica's friend trying to calm down the inraged Jessica.

"I forgot, I should introduce myself properly to him, come on girls. He should know how powerful I am, I can make every guy bow down to me except one."

- Meanwhile at the cafeteria....... -

The cafeteria was crowded with people staring at Jaejoong. He looked so beautiful that everyone just had to stop and look at him. Everyone was thinking the same thing, that his beauty doesn't belong in this world (well he doesn't).

Many people came up to their table and bombard him with tons of questions like 'What was his name, his height, if he was a model, where did he live before, and how old he was etc.

He answered none of them and quietly ate his lunch. A rare beef sandwich with a metal water bottle full of cold blood.

He had to keep this pretentious of eating but the food wasn't delicious nore was it enough to satisfy a little part of Jaejoong hunger and quench his thirst. Cold blood taste so gross. Humans would probably describe the taste as rusty. He need warm,succulent and creamy blood.

He finished his lunch quite fast and darted out of the cafeteria since he didn't want to keep seeing his whole school gawking at him any longer and because he needed to go get some warm blood.

"Ouch" said Jaejoong as he collided with someone's very hard body, that was enough to make a vampire fall.

"Sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going"

"No, i'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" said Jaejoong frantically.

The guy got up and extended his hand to Jaejoong. 

"Are you okay "

"I'm fine, thanks" said Jae as he took the mysterious guy's hand.

"Your welcome, i'm sorry for bumping into you but I must take my leave " said the guy.

"Okay Bye, See you around"

The mysterious guy smirked and left.

Leaving Jaejoong confused.

_________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

*1 - They are a mix of a dragon and a lochness monster with three heads that is black with specks of blue. 

*2 - I edited her name because I wanted her last name to be different than Yunho's. 

he adjusted so well to school for the very first time ^.^  And If you read this story before the edit you would know why he is in the human world. :P

Sorry nothing exciting really happened just telling back story. Next chapter has :)  It's my first writing ual scenes. Hope I met your standards.

Tell me what you think in the comments belowIs it horrible?