1887

For(N)Ever [HIATUS]

Mihyun’s POV

The sun was setting and light gets dimmer as time passes by. While that happens, I lay on the hospital bed reading a book. I took my attention off the book once I heard a knock on the door. A vase of flowers were covering his face but telling from the presence this person gave off, I knew who it was. Luhan walked in with a smile on his face and flowers in his hands. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He sits on the hospital chair next to me bed. He grabs my hand and kissed my knuckle.

“How are you feeling?” Luhan asked. His lips were still on my knuckle.

“I’m fine… I wish I can get off this bed though,” I complained.

“Get ready, we’re going somewhere fun today,” Luhan got up with a beaming smile. I looked at him with curiosity.

“I can’t just leave Luhan! I’m on this bed for a reason,” I told him. He shook his head. He grabbed the other hand and looks at me with a smile.

“I asked the doctor if I’m allowed to take you out for bit. They said it was fine if I take extra care of you. Please accept my offer and come with me,” he pleaded. He had that puppy face that he wasn’t even trying to do. I sighed in defeat and nodded my head. He got excited and started to jump around. Getting off the bed to change, I felt a slight pain on my head. Luckily, it was left unnoticed by Luhan.

After I got change, Luhan took me to a nearby area that was completely filled with healthy grass and fresh trees. He dragged me to a blanket that was lying on the floor. On top of that was something that seems like basket.

“What is that?” I asked.

“Well I prepared you food. I never cooked you food so I thought this was a good time,” he rubbed the back of neck up and down and looked away shy.

“I love it!” I hugged him by wrapping my arms around his neck. My face snuggling up to his neck while I breathe in his scent. It was a beautiful moment right now.

“Sit,” he suggested towards the blanket. I sat on it and looked around me. The sky was getting dark where I think the stars will come out soon. It was simply beautiful. I breathed in the air of the trees and was met with a smell of fresh air. I was heaven.

I felt an arm around my shoulders. I opened my eyes to see Luhan looking at the dark sky.

“I think you enjoy this,” Luhan said.

“Yeah, it’s beautiful, peaceful, and wonderful. I feel like I’m in heaven,” Luhan was silent. He was quiet. Although it was kind of dark, I can see that sadness in his eyes. I was confused at first but then I realized… I will be going to heaven soon.

Hoping to make Luhan feel better, I placed my head on his shoulder and rest there.

“What am I going to do without you, Mina?” I looked at him. His eyes were still looking at the stars.

“What everyone does, move on,” it hurts to say that but Luhan had to hear it somehow. Judging by his reaction, he didn’t seem to like that idea.

“I would never! You are the only person for me! The prettiest woman on earth could be standing in front of me right now but I wouldn’t care because I would always have you. You are my reason to live and to keep living.”

“Then what happens when I die? You’ll die too?”

“Yes! I’m willing to risk my life for you! If you were to be hit by a bullet right now, I will jump in front of you so you won’t.”

“Don’t Luhan.”

“Huh?”

“Don’t die because of me. I want you to live a happy life with a happy family. A handsome face like yours just can’t go to waste.” My tears were falling. I held into Luhan’s arm. “The last thing I want to do is to be the reason why you died.”

“Well Mina, I will not live a happy life without you nor will I start a family that doesn’t involve you. I can’t give myself to another woman because I gave my everything to you,” Luhan was crying too. We were both a crying mess. We hugged each other under the moonlight and just continued to cry.

“I don’t want to leave but I don’t have much of choice,” I said. My grasp around Luhan got tighter because I simply didn’t want to let go.

“I don’t you to leave either.” We were silent for a second. No one wanted to talk. Once Luhan and I let go of each other, Luhan brought foods that he made. He fed them to me while I fed him food too. Although I’m in a miserable situation right now, I can’t believe that Luhan can make me feel carefree right now. I looked straight ahead of me and saw the hospital not far from here. Before I know it, I will be stuck there until I die.

I sighed…

Then it hit me, that sudden pain. It hit me like gunshot but I’m not dead yet. I thought it was going to go away but it came worse.

“Mina, are you okay?” I brought my hands to head and started my hair. I was screaming. The pain was so unbearable I couldn’t stand it.

“Mina! Are you okay? Let’s get you to the hospital,” Luhan carried me. I was still screaming. The pain hurt too much. I was kicking my feet around.

“Luhan make it stop! It’s hurting me so much!” I pressed my head on his chest, hoping that would ease the pain. Tears started to come out of my eyes while Luhan was still running to the hospital.

Once my shut eyes saw the hospital light, I out in Luhan’s arms. 

===========================================================================

Why am I such a terrible author? I'm so sorry guys! I couldn't update for two months because I've just been put through a lot of stress. 

Reason #1: School has been getting to me hard! I even made the worst promise of life by promising my brother that I will get my grades up before the semester end and if I don't, guess who's going to be living under a rock. I said that I will give all of my stuff that has Exo in it, on it, relate to it, etc. So almost all of my electronics and stuff... 

Reason #2: My grandpa just recently died and I just thought that I should focus on grandpa for a bit before I step back into reality again. Although I'm still doing service for my granapa, I'm making progrese. 

So I really only had to two reasons but they are strong reasons. 

Good news is that I have Christmas break next next week (so I'll have this week of school and then I'm free for two weeks) so within those two weeks, I will update as much as I can! 

Also, I made a new story staring You and Chanyeol (even thought I currently have three ongoing stories, I was just itching to post it). Please do check it out! It will be an honor~ 

Split Road

Don't be afriad to leave a comment and subscribe if you are not yet subscribed~ 

Until next time, annyeong~