1887

For(N)Ever [HIATUS]

Luhan’s POV

I lay on my stomach, studying for a test coming up. I looked up the time and notice that Mina hasn’t come over yet. She promised she would.

It’s been a few hours our arranged time but she still hasn’t showed up. I grew worried. I walked out of my room to get some water. From all the way to the kitchen, I had knocking on my door. I ran up to the door and looked through the peep hole.

Mina’s mom was waiting outside.

“Ms. Shin?” I answered.

“Luhan! Are you busy?” I can tell from her voice that there was bad news coming at me.

“Not right now.”

“We need to go down to the Seoul Cancer Treatment Center right now,” she told me. I ran to the closet to get my jacket.

“Is something wrong with Mina?” I was just hoping that something happened to her dad and not Mina herself.

“Mina will tell you that once we arrive.” She grabbed into my arm and dragged me all the way to the center.

Once we arrived, she was still dragging me and I just walked behind her and looked at every closed door. She stopped at a certain door with the nameplate that said “Shin Mina”. I looked at her mom confused.

“Just go in and she’ll explain everything.” She told me. I opened the door and noticed that Mina on the bed, sitting up while reading a book. I closed the door and she looked up. She looked up, surprised to see me. She put the book down and stared at me.

“Luhan,” she said in her quiet and cute voice. I looked at her long and hard. “I can explain,” she said to me.

“Then explain,” I sat on the chair right next to her bed and waited for her to continue. She didn’t say anything. was opened but no words came out.

“Why didn’t you tell me you had cancer?” I looked at her with my tears filling up my eyes.

“I didn’t you want to see you cry. I didn’t want to tell you until you were ready for it. I knew that you would say that you’ll die for me. Luhan, I wanted to tell you but I couldn’t have the courage to have you start breaking down.” I started crying. I felt a thumb brushing it away.

“Mina, of course I’ll die for you because without you, I’m practically nothing.”

“I don’t want that though. I don’t want you die because I died. I wanted to tell you Luhan but I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t stand seeing you over me.”

“Well, have you ever thought that maybe that if you told me earlier, I could be ready to see you like this? You in a bed at a cancer treatment center, you didn’t, did you? You thought that maybe telling me when you’re on the bed was a great time,” I yelled at her. I knew she was scared but I had to tell her the truth. “What kind of cancer do you have?”

“I have brain cancer.”

“When did you get it?”

“I got it 3 years ago, a few weeks after we started dating.”

“You’ve had it for three years and you didn’t tell me.”

“I’m sorry Luhan.”

“What stage?”

She was silent. She didn’t want to say anything and looked at her hand. It was completely silent. I stood there waiting for what seemed like 5 minutes.

“What stage?” I screamed at her.

“I’m currently on stage four of cancer,” she paused, “I’m dying, Luhan. I’m sorry you have to hear this now. You’re right. I should’ve told you so you can move on. You wouldn’t be mourning for me. You could be happy with another girl because I can’t even be there when you graduate.” She started to cry. The tears falling down her cheek soften my anger. I ran to hug her and she put her head into my chest. Even though my shirt is getting, I wouldn’t care. She needs me right now and I need her.

“Mina, I will never find another girl after you. You’re my one and only true love. I’d rather die alone than live with another.” I rubbed her arm up and down, trying to soothe her crying. I felt a slight push from her and then I made eye contact with her.

“No! I will force you to love someone else! Luhan, you’re a good looking guy and I couldn’t let a good looking face like yours go to waste just because someone you love is dead,” Mina held out her pinky. “Promise me you’ll love someone else.”

I pushed her arm down, making her pinky go down. “I don’t make promises to things I know I can’t keep.” 

===============================================

I'm sorry you guys for not updating in like months. School has been hectic with all the homework and everything. I just lucky enough to go to sleep at midnight. 

I'm asking you guys a favor. So it's really hard to write in the past and trying really hard not to use something our time period would do. I seriously was about to add like a cell phone scene and a doorbell scene and I was thinking of Luhan having a two story house. So what I'm asking you guys to do for me is if you see something like technological use or something that people in the 1890's wouldn't do, please tell me so I can fix it and not look like an idiot. 

So important message today.....

It's Chunji's birthday!

Yeah, happy birthday Chunji. 

But on the serious note.....

It's also my birthday! 

Yes, I know! I share a birthday with Chunji. I hear that every year. 

So today I'm going to tell you guys about myself and tell you guys some confessions I have of Exo... 

So today is my birthday (October 5th). I'm turning 15 today and I live in the USA. I'm Vietnamese-Cambodian but I'm more Vietnamese and actually speak some Vietnamese so yeah. I freakishly love tigers. I think they are one of the most cutest things on Earth when they are little cubs and how fierce they when they get older (also I was born on the year of the tiger). I have a blue eyed chihuahua (I know, it's a rare thing) named Crystal (no I did not name her after F(x) Krystal, I named her after her crystal blue eyes). My favorite color is mint green, black, and white. I start driving next month. I used to be a really shy person throughout my whole middle school life but now I'm more talktive and have a lot more friends now. I'm really slow on processing things so don't suspect me to understand a joke right away. I'm weird in my own way. Really weird.... I'm not an easy cryer. I cannot cry! No matter how sad the ending of a drama is. I did not cry when my grandma died! I'm a heartless person. I LOVE ice cream. I eat it all year round. I'm very forgetful..... I forgot to wear shoes to school... I had socks... but no shoes! 

So now for the confessions....

1) I thought Lay was ugly when he first debuted

I'm not going to lie to you guys but I really did. The way he did his hair was awful and the angles of the photo was terrible and I just thought he was ugly. I know I'm being a little to straigh forward but hey, this is a confession. I started to think he was good looking when I watched China's Big Love Concert and he was just so cute and everything. 

2) I couldn't even tell my own bias

So for those of you who don't know, my bias is Baekhyun. I liked him the moment I saw him in his "teaser" (Yes I know! How can you like someone if you only saw them for like 5 seconds... he was really cute) and when SM released History, it take me a while trying to figure out who was Baekhyun (I suprisingly got it right) and same with Mama. 

3) I named my car Suho

Yes! I am dead serious! The reason why is not only because of Suho. I have reasons behind why. Since I love Korean stuff, I wanted my car to have a Korean name. I thought of Suho because suho in Korean in translated into guardian in English. When I think of guardians, I think of angels and angels wear white. And since my car is white, I named my car Suho. 

4) At first, I didn't understand why people found Kris godly attractive

I really didn't. I just thought he was good looking tall Chinese-Canadian male but after a while.... I learned my lesson

5) I was disappointed to found out Xiumin lost weight

I like his chubby cheeks and I love how he made his baozi faces. I always wanted to meet Xiumin and go pinch his cheeks. 

6) I think Tao is gay

No normal man would step into the shower with another man unless they were gay. Also the way Tao acted is also kind of gay. The way he acts around the other Exo members were a little gay as well. It's really hard to explain (I hope I didn't offend any of you). 

7) I honestly want Exo to have a cute concept

If B.A.P can do that so can Exo! I mean I want to see Kris forcing to be acting cute. I'm willing to cringe if I get to see Kris do aegyo on camera for a music video. 

8) If I was Exo stylist, for a y concept, I would make them wear tight pants and a wifebeater

......... You're welcome.........

9) I wouldn't show my non kpop friends Exo

There is a most likely chance that they will like one of my favorites for Exo. I mean seriously... it's hard to have a bias in Exo and so if I were to show Exo, they is a likely chance that they will like one of the people I like and I wouldn't be able to hang out with them without wanting to kill her mentally.....

10) I left the Exoplanet for 3 months

It's a shame to say but the thing was that Exo didn't comeback so I was slowly drifting away from Exo. I still liked them in all in those 3 months, I just wasn't updated on them as much as I was before. 

11) My family doesn't understand my love for Exo

Just by reading that, you guys already know I have a hard life. So my whole entire family (family as in not including cousins and such. As in parents and my brother) all thought Luhan was gay. My brother thinks Exo just because of two songs (Wolf and My Lady) (he freakin ! My Lady is a beautiful song). My dad hates hearing History. My mom doesn't understand why I spent most of my time on Asian boys she knows I can never meet or talk to! I live such a hard life... Sad face

12) No matter how hard I try, I cannot pair Exo with any girls and not feel jealous

I remembered I was planning on writing a chapter where Exo lived happily ever after with real characters but the thing was that I was dying in the inside and I just couldn't do it so I deleted the whole pairing things and never saw it again (until I had to type it out again). When Baekhyun liked SNSD, I knew I had a hard timr processing that. It just hurts! 

13) I don't know but I don't find anything wrong with Exo's English in Mama

I mean I speak English fluently but I think I've been in the kpop world for 3 years now that I don't know what's good English and Engrish! I now say anonymous wrong because of Exo. 

14) I always feel really bad when I have a least favorite member

My current least favorite is Chanyeol and everytime I look at the bottom of my photo albums (because I arragne them by my favorites to least favorite) I feel like crying knowing that Chanyeol is last. It makes me  sad but what can I do!? 

15) After I started liking Exo, I get easily jealoused and don't like the idea of sharing biases

Like when I liked B2ST, I like Yoseob and my cousin likes Yoseob. When we dance, I let her be Yoseob. I like Chango from Teen Top, she likes Changjo from Teen Top. I let her be Changjo. I like Jeongmin from Boyfriend and she likes Jeongmin from Boyfriend and I let her be Jeongmin. I like Minhyuk from BTOB and her twin sister likes Minhyuk from BTOB and I let her be Minhyuk. After Exo, I will always refuse to dance unless I am Baekhyun. I even recently made a new friend that likes Baekhyun. On the outside, I was happy and everything. In the inside, I was thinking... This means war. 

16) Even though Baekhyun is my bias, I think Sehun is really cute... and hot... and y

I mean seriously... that boy is everything

17) I now see Lay and Sehun in a new light

I mean did you see that kiss!? It wasn't even supposed to end up with their lips touching. Most males usually pull away once they got a little to close! But Lay and Sehun kept going until their lips met and the peppro even broke so that's more reasons not to continue. No way can you have a kiss like that and not see then in a new light. I can never ship Hunhan the same way ever again. I blame you Lay! 

18) I really... REALLY hate sasaeng fans after I started liking Exo

I mean when I liked Super Junior, I didn't care. When I liked Shinee, I didn't really care. When I liked B2ST, I didn't really care. It was after all the incidents and doings that those fans are doing to Exo that struck me into hating them. I mean when sasaengs crashed Baekhyun's brother's wedding, I was nearly heartbroken. I was going to cry! I know some say it's a rumor but why on Earth would allkpop be posting article after article about it. It breaks my heart knowing that D.O is twice as scared than before. Exo getting injured at the airport as well. 

I don't even know why you would become a sasaeng. They should know by now that everything bad that happened to Exo, they're all going to be blamed for it. 

19) I honestly like Sehun's voice

I like the sound of it and everything. I know Sehun doesn't have good vocal chords but I don't care. I like the sound of Baekhyun's voice and he has really good vocals. I always want Sehun to have more parts just so I can hear his voice. 

20) My body is immune to Exo

When I mean immune, it's like really scary. I remember on the 2012 Mama awards, I was watching the live stream of it (even though I had school the next day) and I fell asleep because I was just so tired. Then I woke up like 3 hours later, my phone and right there, I saw Exo receive their award. I fell asleep again and woke up and was just in time to see them perform. I remember just flipping through channels and there I saw Exo getting ready to perform Wolf. I remember that I was completely focused onto my computer screen and I looked at the T.V and saw that Exo's music video for Wolf was on. It's like my body has an alarm clock when Exo is on. It's really scary....

21) I shamelessly admit that I have 3,227 photos of Exo

My friend was complaining about how it's really awkward how she was 15 photos of Korean guys on her iPod and in my head, I was seriously like bragging about my photos. My brother called me crazy for the amount of photos I have. My cousins call me crazy. I bet you guys are like calling me crazy too! 

Lastly..... 

22) I have weird obsession over Sehun's

I mean have you seen that . It's a freakin amazing . It doesn't even deserve to be called a ... It deserves to be called an . I even have a photo on my phone that literally says "Keep Calm and Praise Oh Sehun's ". I follow two tumblr blogs about Sehun's and I used to follow one of all of the Exo members and I would always get really excited when she posted Sehun (the reason why I said I used to follow one is because she deleted it). I love it I love it I love it. It's my home screen background. I love staring at it. I love talking about it with my cousin. And I love it! 

So that's all guys, I hope you enjoyed that. Please comment. 

If you are new to the story, please comment and subscribe and I promise I'll update as much as I can

Until next time, annyeong~