Four

Her Sad Idol Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“HAHAHAHAH~ Bully fell down just down~” T-ara heard all kinds of teasing and laughter in the waiting room after they entered the room.

“How could a bully fall?! They’re strong aren’t they? Like DINO~” Woohyun sang and looked at Jiyeon, still laughing hardly.

“I know right!” Infinite agreed and laughed with him.

T-ara saw Jiyeon on the verge of tears again. “I need the washroom, Dino come with me, eo?” Ahreum said, getting sensible at such situation, and dragged Jiyeon out of the room with her.

The room turned into an awkward silent.

Hyomin glared at the guys in front of her which made them slightly taken aback.

“What are you glaring at?” Dongwoo stepped forward and glared back, just as dangerously.

“Stop spitting hateful comments at us.” Hyomin fired back.

“Who asked you to be bullies at the beginning?” Sunggyu shrugged, then smirked, “it’s hurting right? How about Hwayoung? How did she feel when you guys did those things to her?”

“We did not do anything to her.” Eunjung gritted her teeth, firing back with Hyomin.

“Wow wow wow. After everything got on the news, you said this. Even Hwayoung told us you guys did those horrible things to her.” Sungjong clapped his hands in applause for their ‘acts’.

“I repeat, we did not-” When Eunjung was about to continue, she was being cut off by the opening of door.

“Get going, T-ara.” Manager smiled at them and ushered them out. He heard everything outside when he wanted to call them home. “Dino? Ahreum?” Boram asked, afraid that Jiyeon and Ahreum would be scared if they came back here alone.

“They’re in the car already. I saw them just now.” The ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter