Ten

Her Sad Idol Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my... Dino must be safe! Damn! They’re ing jerks!! Why are they so kind now? They wouldn't do something bad to her right?!" Eunjung gasped when she thought of it.

Soon, they received a message from Woohyun about the directions of the bus route. And they knew where it was to now, her favourite mountain.

They rushed out from the dorm at a lightning speed and got into the van where their manager was at. They had already called their manager when they finished the letter just now.

"Please be okay, my poor child." Soyeon mumbled and bit onto her nails. Everyone was worried about their poor maknae.

On the other hand,

"HYUNG! DRIVE FASTER! YOU'RE LOSING THE BUS!" Myungsoo shouted in irritation.

"Myungsoo-ah. Don't worry, she will be fine! The bus is just right in front of us!" Woohyun said with a little annoyance since he's the driver.

"Woohyun Hyung is right. We won't lose her.” Sungjong patted Myungsoo's shoulder comforting him. They knew... They knew that 'lose' means her and not the bus.

"She's alighting already!" Myungsoo shouted and quickly rushed Woohyun to park his car somewhere. Woohyun finally found a lot for his car and they rushed down to find the disappeared girl.

“Jiyeon-ah!” “Jiyeon-ah!!!”

They continued searching but found nobody along the pathway.

“I’m so stupid!” Myungsoo smacked his own head. He couldn’t find her anywhere in the park. He began to recall all the things which showed she’s not the real bully.

“ing jerks. I thought you guys were nice guys when I worked with you, Nam Woohyun. This is the last warning. Stop bothering us and tell your ing Hwayoung to back away and stop filling lies into your lives. Pathetic human beings.”  

“Hyomin said it before…”

“My kids are not what you think they are.” Manager whispered to the air and sighed before he closed the door.

“Their manager hinted us before too! ARGHH! Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter