Thirteen

Her Sad Idol Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa..." Jiyeon looked at the sleeping Myungsoo beside her. She had woken up due to her empty stomach.

After knowing at least one of her fear became her support, she was feeling a little better now but she couldn't help but to be a little doubtful still.

"Oppa..." she poked his cheek with her free hand, since the other was in between their bodies.

Myungsoo slowly opened his eyes and looked at her. "Yes Jiyeon-ah? You need anything?" his hand went up to her hair, wanting to it.

But Jiyeon flinched back, thinking that he wanted to hit her.

Myungsoo widened his eyes at her actions. He knew she wouldn't open up so fast. His eyes became teary yet again and he let his tears dropped.

He pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly, crying into her shoulders again. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, my poor yeon." he used to call her that when they're still friends.

Jiyeon widened her eyes at the name he called her.

"Yeon..." She whispered out, not believing it's true that her friend really called her that.

"Yes. My yeon. Oppa is so sorry. Please forgive me..." he cried and cried but stopped when he felt some warm feeling on his back.

"I forgive you, Myungie Oppa." Jiyeon patted his back and it.

"Really? You won't flinch away like you did just now? I promise I won't hurt you at all. I'm so sorry..." Myungsoo pulled away and cupped her cheeks.

"Stop apologizing already. I forgave you, for real, Myungie Oppa." Jiyeon placed her hands on his.

"Thanks so much, yeon-ah. Oh God. You don't know how awful I felt when you looked so scared yesterday... I was so scared… I was scared you would reject me and yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter