Sixteen

Her Sad Idol Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“STOP ASKING ME TO HANDS OFF MY BABY GIRL!” Myungsoo raged, glared at the intruders and hugged Jiyeon tighter to him, not letting go any moment.

Infinite and T-ara laughed at his actions.

“We’re just joking, Myungjerk.” Eunjung laughed and high fived Hyomin.

“Myungjerk?!” Myungsoo shrieked.

“Yes Myungjerk~ until the day we let our slight anger released, we will still call you Myungjerk since you treated our Dino so badly.” Hyomin announced.

“Dino-ah. Why did you forgive him so easily?” Boram sighed dramatically and went to her side.

“I KNOW RIGHT, UNNIE! DINO UNNIE IS SO DUMB!” Jimin shouted.

Jiyeon gasped loudly, “I’m dumb to forgive them?” She pouted and frowned.

“No you’re not! Don’t listen to your unnie, listen to oppa.” Myungsoo cooed. He cupped her cheeks and pushed her head to face him while her hair.

“Oh my my… I’m shivering now. Don’t you think it’s very cold in here?” Qri rubbed her arms and asked around.

“I know right… He’s getting cheesier and cheesier after they got together.” Sungyeol shivered.

“Am I, baby?” Myungsoo tilted his head and asked his girlfriend.

“I… I think so?” She guessed. “How would I know when you always bullied me?” She pouted.

“Okay okay. We have to stop this topic once and for all.” Myungsoo sighed deeply and smiled at her again which made her returned it.

Suddenly, he moved down to peck her lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter