Seventeen

Her Sad Idol Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa~ where are we going? Where are unnie and oppa and Jimin?” Jiyeon probed when they were walking down the hospital hallway.

“Don’t worry, they’re all back to their dorms. Oppa will bring our baby out for a date! First, we have to fill our baby empty tummy, huh?” He smirked slightly and patted her lean tummy.

“Oppa~” Jiyeon pouted and whined at his teasing.

“Alright alright. Let’s go. Oppa will treat you to delicious food.” He smiled and held her hands naturally, and brought her out to eat some awesome food.

With caps and masks, of course.

~~~~~

“Yeon-ah.” Myungsoo called out softly. They were at the Han River, a place where almost every idol went there for dates. Night fell already and Myungsoo brought her to the riverside for chilling after a whole day of fun outside.

“Hmm?” Jiyeon said and turned to look at him.

Myungsoo was looking intensely into her eyes which made her blushed.

“Wae~” She pushed him slightly but her hands were caught by his.

Jiyeon looked back into his eyes as her face was getting redder every second.

Myungsoo slowly placed her hand on his chest, where his heart lies.

“Jiyeon-ah. My baby yeon. My girlfriend. My first love. Do you feel this fast beating heart in me? It always beat this hardly whenever I’m near you. Even during the period when we always bullied you. It always beats for you.” He confessed.

Jiyeon was getting teary at his confession already.

“My girlfriend…” Myungsoo whispered and moved his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter