Chapter 2

Her Choice (그녀의 선택) [HIATUS]

thank you for subscribing, commenting and upvoting :PPP

Please comment :P I will then have the stamina to write faster!

 

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

Omg....I can't believe I just did that....well....I hated living there with them anyways....

 

I look back at the front door as I walk throw the huge gate and out of the mansion. I can see all the blackened flower where there used to be colorful, brightly colored flowers...well  I haven't been allowed in the front yard ever since my father's death in fear of me trying to rebel...Well...that happened even though I was chained back from the world...

 

Then I see a huge black van in front of my house. I approach it, wondering what it is. Than a man walks out and bows at me. I am so stunned that I stop in my tracks right away. The man then approaches me; he is a bulky looking man, and has a mohok, which can make any child scared. but he had an excellent smile that made my frozen heart melt and put down my guard.

 

The Man(as he approaches closer and flashing me something that looks like SME id card): Madam, I am your to-be manager of your debuting group, SNSD. (then he reaches out his hand as if to shake my hand)

 

I take it and smile up at him. I see him falter, or was it just me...and his lips...woahhh there...i feel uncomfortable but since he showed...flashed me his id card, i thought i could trust his and I follow his lead and enter the car.

 

I get in the car and see that it even bigger in the inside, there are 10 seats in total (including the driver's) and its all black...BUT there are these awesome seat covers and they are baby blue! thank god they're not pink or white...amedosa.....oh! by the way, "amedosa" is a way of me saying thank god! hehe! that's how my dad used to talk...the van is about to roll forward when a red race car screachd to a stop in front of us.

 

The Man: SHOOT! WHAT THE!

 

then i see a girl walk out of the car. i cant see her face because of her hat but strangely,she had a very familiar aura around her...like i knew her from before...but i could tell from her ferrari that she was rich and from her body, that she was very sporty and athletic. her arms had tiny woman muscles and since she was wearing a sports bra, you could see her 11pack and also her muscular legs under her teeny pants. then i see the man in the driver's seat panick...huh? why? then he grabs a black bag and throws it on my head and tightens it so I cant see anything. WHAT'S HAPPENING!

 

I hear the door handles being jiggled and then some clicking of keys...the van escalerated suddenly and i felt it collide with something soon after. omg maybe it's the ferrari! i then hear metals being ripped and the man swearing and...a very familiar voice shouting at the man...

 

Voice: Siwon you gerk! you were kicked out so long ago and now youre trying to commit the same crimes that got you kicked out as the top of the office?? this time i will make sure SME sues you. yu have ruined enough lives. and this one...is special...you made a mistake trying to go for this one.

 

Man: what!!! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING IM JUST HER MANAGER IM INNO...muffle muffle*

 

then i hear two bodies stuggling and kicking and knawing(?LOL) at each other. omg...im getting so stuffy in this bag... i feel like i cant breath anymore....

 

after a few minutes of this fight i feel the bag torn from my head and the voice is talking to me.

 

Voice: As clumsy as always, Sica.

 

Then I see an angelic face I have been missing for the past years....and no one ever calls me Sica....except her....it was my first love....Yuri....

 

Yuri (smiling at me): Hey Gorgeous, long time no see! Sica :P

 

Amedosa...thank god it was Yul and not some other awk person...but Seeing her smile made my eyes tear up...I don't know why...maybe it was because I missed her...maybe it was because I was in the bag for too long....or maybe, I was mad that she left me years ago without even a single goodbye....when she left for USA when she knew I needed her beside me....

 

Yuri(her smile getting kind of nervous): Hehe...umm ok Sica...Hi...

 

I must've been doing an awkward face again! OMG! What? She doesn't know I used to like her! She doesn't even know I am les!Omg no Sica, don't do this...smile casually....there....

 

Yuri (she smiles properly again, omg it's killing me): There you go...Omg I thought Siwon freeked you out so much you couldn't even tell who I was!

 

I look at her confused...

 

Me: Umm....what was wrong with the manager??

 

Yuri(her eyes widdening): omg you sure are still Sica Sica (teasing me????) clumsy as always.....one(she counter with her fingers too), did he tell you his name? two, i bet he didn't show you his SME id properly cuz he doesn't have one anymore, and three, i bet you he didn't even know your name so he called you Madame. Do you know who he is? he was a manager, like the best kind, until he molested who was it...yes, one of the FiveGirls, that's why they coudn't debut...i feel sorry for them...they were all so talented....anyways.....are you ok?

 

To be trustful, I lost her at molested because I started blanking  out and imagining myself being....molested...i have heard that these things are common in the world of idols but i didn't know i was THIS vulnerable...and lacking of common sense.....

 

But I heard a yell....a very VERY familiar yell....omg MRS JUNG JUST SAW THE CAR CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Mrs Jung: WHAT HAVE YOU GUYZ DONE? I LET YOU LEAVE AND THE FIRST THING YOU DO IS CAUS....

 

She quietens after seeing Yuri, she knows that Yuri is very affectionate towards me and that she has connections that can ruin her life forever. Yuri stares at her and smiles.SMILES.

 

Yuri: Nice to meet you Mrs Jung, I will repay the damage we have done! No problem!

 

I stare at her...she has changed...she doesn't stand up for me...?she's compromising with that witch??!?!? is she no longer the Yuri I knew? and trusted? and...loved? no way LOL i gotta be just hallucinating it cannot be...like never

 

Then i feel someone tug at my arm and begin to pull me. I know the feeling and know it's Yuri so I let her guide me into her extremely dented ferrari and into the passenger seat.

 

Thank you Yuri for coming to pick me up....

 

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

Me (waking Jessica up from her day dream....again): omg..you really haven't changed at all have you Sica? Still the little cutey-pie baby.(omg. did i just say that??) ANYWAYS! i heard you're coming into my group! SNSD!

 

I was actually soooooo thrilled in hearing the news that Sica babe will be joining our idol group soon! I knew she had the talents! Lol funny thing seeing that black van n my way to practice! Knew the plate and knew it was SIwon. Knew he was up to something! Great Luck finding SICA there!

 

and....LOL Mrs Jung, as i noticed, was the same, so loud and bossy, still, I guess she's loveable in her own ways...I guess! Where was Min by the way, that little kid was sooooo cute. Sica is still blanking out all the time and kind of dim-witted. well...ahhahaha

 

i step on the peddle and accelerate as to get to SME as fast as possible so all my friends will be able to see Jessica..and I will be able to see.....Jung Yonghwa!

 

40minutes later

 

We finally arrived in 40minutes...for-ty minutes....fourrrrrr-ty minutes!! heyyy lol 4minute! lol that seems like a good name for an idol group! hehe! I have tried to talk to Sica but for some reason, she was too quiet..and didnt answer me...hmm...well...she always was so watevs...

 

Well, here we are, the huge SME building. so modernized and silver and tall...well what do you expect from a place Super Junior Oppas where debuted! Maybe we'll get to be that hot and famous too!! Since our last member joined, it's only weeks till our debut!...i hope...

 

I get out of the car and wait for Jessica to come out....so slow what the....

 

I look through the driver side window into the car and see that Jessica seems dumbfounded by the building. Right! How could I forget! She was quiet because she was not allowed out for like forever,,,no wonder she was sooooo quiet! She can't get used to the new world with tal buildings prob! Last time we went out together, it was like the 60s lol...no phones even! omg...don't say doesn't know about...PHONES! THOSE ANGELIC THINGS! OMG NO WAY!

 

i calm myself down and walk over to the passenger's seat and open the door for SIca and pull her out. She seemed scared but I hold out my hand and she takes it and steps out.

 

 

 

 

Yoona 's POV(lol finally!)

 

OMGOMG!!! I'M LATE!!! UNNIS ARE GONNA BE SOOOOOO MAD!!!!!!!

 

I bounce on the spot as I wait for the hamburgers to come out. Tots mistake thinking that I had enough time for the aracade before getting the pizzas and getting back in 50 minutes.....BUT....omg they were soooooooo fun!! I was like bending this way then the zombie missed me and then I like shot the gun in this angle and I got 4 of them at the same time......OMG and then,,,

 

Ladie at the front: IM YOONA, 8 HAMBURGERS TO GO~

 

Me: Here! Thank you!

 

omg she has the best perfume smell...I check out the name tag....Hara Goo....hmmm...cute..No. No. Not cute. You can't do this...remember Yoong....?? No. Stop. Just. Walk away and pretend you haven't noticed anything. Stop. Turn around. and Out.

 

that was close...

 

omg!!!!! 13 minutes left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I start dashing like a deer, the fastest ones and I run and run and runnnnnnnnnnnn...

 

BAM

 

Little Child: huh......huh.....WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

oh no...oh no...shoot....

 

i bend down and pick the kid off the ground and snuggle him. So cute. I throw him up and down slightly. and he stops crying. then i put him on the ground and quickly scan him...no blood. Amedosa! PASS!

 

I run again....more carefully....8minutes.....8 MINUTES???????????? SCREW CAREFULLY!!!!!!! IMMA GONNA RUNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

 

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

shoot. but this time, luckily(?) this time i was on the ground so its not a child..phewwwww..no crying..amedosa! I look up and...OMG am i dreaming?? I think I'm seeing a goddess....there is a sun shining brilliantly behind her and...her golden hair makes me crazy...and she is now leaning on the car door from my impact....sry my lov.....no...no. no. i am NOT falling in love. I can't! I WON'T!

 

Yuri: Hey what the?? (as she picks up Yoona by her collar then she sees that its Yoona)...oh Yoong.... you again?? omg it's you...are you stupid?? why run around like that?? what if you break our new member or something??? then we can't debut and we're screwed! maybe we'll even end up as the Five Girls did! so be careful K?? OMG STUPID YOU...

 

The Goddess: Yul(YUL? SHE CALLS HER YUL??WTTtttt??), stop. it was a mistake....dont over-react....(no way....kind too?? k yoong stop. STOP.) Are you ok? oh btw, im Jessica, you can call me Sica.

 

she asked me while smiling...i thought i was like gonna get killed by Yuri Unni but....YAY!...Her name is Jessica...no it's my special Sica,...her name is gorgeous....she is gorge....no stop. stop.

 

Jessica: Are you??

 

Me: i'm  Yoona and....can call...call...me Yoong! and Y...Yess.....im...o..k..ok!

 

omg y did i stammer?? i sounded so...

 

Jessica:Amedosa....

 

Wait what?? Did she just JUST say AMEDOSA? that's my line...when I am feeling relieved....i learnt it from...i can't remember...I always tried but it is somehow erased from my memory....anyways...amedosa....o...my...

 

 Yuri: ok...finished with the awk conversation and the weird greetings? Let's go in now! Sica, no worries, the rest aren't that wierd.(as she hooks her arm into Sica's)

 

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING :PPP

PLZ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE KEKKEE IM CRAVING FOR SOME COMMENTS :PPP

MAYBE IT WILL MAKE ME WRITE FASTER!! LOLLL IT GIVES STAMINA YOU KNOW KEKEKK

THANKS LOVELIES LOVE YOU ALWAYS

special thanks to korearules for upvoting my story!!

ONE SHOT IS OUT SO PLZ CHECK :P IT'S CHOIWOOSHIK&DASOM COUPLE!