Chapter 3

Her Choice (그녀의 선택) [HIATUS]

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQarbnBa8uhnS5hr3MmJMl

 

 

 

 

YoonSoo3.jpgsweet-yulsic-33-33249164-256-400.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri: Newwwwwwww girlllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Sooyoung: yaay...WHERE IS YOONA!!!!!!

 

Tiffany: aish..shut it ShikShin!!!

 

Sooyoung: what?????? TAE, TIFFANY IS BEING MEAN TO ME AGAIN!!!!

 

Taeyeon(looking up from her magazine): Sooyoung, apologize.

 

Sooyoung: K NOW THAT IS BIASED! JUST CUZ SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND....

 

Yuri(inturupting her): NEW GIRL!!!

 

Hyoyeon: Dance? Sing? FACE?

 

Yoona: HEY! IM FACE!

 

Sooyoung: There you are!! give me my...

 

Sooyoung tries to move towards Yoona but is pushed aside by the other 5 girls.

 

Sooyoung(whispering to herself but loud enough for SeoHyun to hear): aish...everyone ignores me...bet the new one will too...

 

SeoHyun(prancing back and linking her arms with Sooyoung's):Unni~I dont ignore u!

 

Sooyoung: aweeeeeeeeeeeeee cut...

 

Yuri: Seohyun~~

 

Seohyun: YES UNNI!

 

then she leaves Sooyoung behind....

 

Sooyoung:aish......

 

Yoona: UNNI! FRENCH FRIES!

 

Sooyoung smiles and jogs to them, totally forgetting why she was mad in the first place.

 

Yuri(giggling): now see who's choding!!

 

Sooyoung(mouth full): izmobmi!

 

Yuri: what...

 

Sooyoung(after swallowing): IT'S NOT ME

 

Yuri (ignoring her): So this is Jessica, Jes, Sic, whatever you want to call her! My BFF from childhood~~

 

Jessica's POV

 

ok this place is a mess...the floors are littered with paper bags, clothes, garbage, omg....my cleaning instincts were about to kick in until 6 more girls swarmed over me and with tons of questions...like woahhh there...

 

i never had so much attention in my life! Yuri's introducing me! Wonder how....

 

Yuri:So this is Jessica, Jes, Sic, whatever you want to call her! My BFF from childhood~~

 

k....that's it? im hurt...i think Yuri saw it in my eyes because she continued

 

Yuri: like realllllyyyy tight! so no bugging her!!

 

Hyoyeon: kkkkkkk! shush! i have a question~~

 

Yuri: lol it's not trivia...

 

Hyoyeon(glares): dance, sing, or face?

 

Yoona: I TOLD U IM FACE

 

Sunny: WE GOT IT

 

Hyoyeon: Thank you Sunny!

 

i am so glad i knew all the girls beforehand due to them being on news and stuff. so I didnt haave to ask any questions...but im getting asked some! wheeew! socializing is hard!

 

Me: Sing :P

 

All: OHHHHHH (then looks at Taeyeon. and yes...so does Taeyeon)

 

Sunny: you got competition my friend!

 

Taeyeon: shut it

 

Sooyoung: wait...birthday?

 

Me: late in march

 

Sooyoung: BIRTHDAY'S CLOSE TOO!!! YOOUR LEADER POSITION MAY GET...

 

All (ignoring Sooyoung): k...umm the burgers are all mashed up...let's go to Nandos.

 

Yuri(turning to me): Let's go to subway!! they never go to subway with me!!!

 

Sooyoung: way to hug the new girl by urself!!!!!

 

I am so sure i am blushing right now!!!!!! omg......Yuri....so sweet!!!

 

Me(ignoring sooyoung...that's what im supposed to do..?): sure!

 

Then we walk were about to walk out of the door when i spyed Yoona glaring at me out of the corner of my eye. But when i turned around, she was talking to Seohyun....guess i am just imagining things....

 

Yuri POV

 

It's been like forever since Jessica and I went out to eat!! She would not remember ur memories there! so sweet! When i slipped in the washroom, where we first met...and also where we last met....well...anyways....

 

Me: I'm getting three meters!!

 

Jessica(smiling..is she hot? her face is red): just salad for me

 

Me: that's why u r so skinny. 

 

as we enter i see one table and run for it. when i reach it, i tell Jessica to order and go off to order. maybe ill get four....and so i did!

 

I take the tray and walk over but as I was about to sit, I scrap my knee against the metal sticking out from under the table and my knee started to bleed!! omg!! i had tramas of blood!!!

 

omg...i was feeling faint when i saw a head. it was Jessica's. She the wound and took out her bandage.

 

Jessica: who is careless now? Good thing I still carry around a bandage as a habit since I met u woman....

 

as she blows on the wound, my heart started beating really fast...what?? what am I feeling?????? no way...I like guys!! Yonghwa is mine! right....omg...what's happening to me?? I can't pull on Yoona and almost get kicked out of SME!!!!

 

Yoona's POV

 

When I saw Yuri being nice to Jessica and Jessica blushing, I hated it. I guess I was staring at them for too long cuz tey turned around....I dont want them to go out by themselves! I was Jessica close to me too! so i turn to Sooyoung Unni

 

Me: Unni~~let's go to White Spot (it's next to Subway kekekke im a genius!)

 

Sooyoung:sure....

 

So we were walking and then Unnii saw free food sample tasting and she ran off to see them first. As I was passing Subway, I looked in so see Sica Unni, love her...!! 

 

OMG WHAT? i just saw Sica Unni blowing at Yuri Unni's wounds on her knee....NO WAY...she needs to be mine! not hers! omg! noooooooo!

 

I was about to barge in to Subway and was almost there when Unni grabbed my arm and pulled me back/

 

Sooyoung (i think she was clueless): I thought we were going to White Spot.....

 

thank you Unni for stopping me...I dont want to be at the risk of getting kicked out of SME....

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I was walking back to Yoong when I saw her staring at something in the Subway. Guessing she wanted subway instead, i made my way to her. Then I looked in to see wht she was looking at.

 

It was Yuri and that New Girl.

 

I looked back and saw rage in my little girl's eyes....i only saw it twice in my life....when her first crush got a boyfriend...and now...

 

I needed to stop her....what if she actually gets kicked out of SME this time???

 

Me(acting clueless):I thought we were going to White Spot.....

 

Yoong seems to wake up from her day dream and she smiles at me...

 

Yoong: amedosa....

 

She's so cute...I'll never let anyone hurt her ever again....

 

Me: Try to stay away from her

 

Yoona: Who?

 

Me: the new girl

 

Yoona seemed to understand what i meant and smiled....

 

Yoona: ok

 

Me: Good girl.....

 

I don't want her hurt ever again. Never.

 

 

 

 

 

HEHE THOUGHT THE CARTOON WAS CUTE~WANTED TO SHARE~

PLZ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~~ LOVE YOU MY REEADERS!!!!!!

 

snsd-girls-generation-snsd-33304699-1024

NEW STORY - SHUT UP FAMILY 

POLL~