Chapter 4

Her Choice (그녀의 선택) [HIATUS]

Jessica-jessica-snsd-32685347-1920-1200.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

OK, it had been an awkward day. After the meal, I came back to the dorm by myself, excusing myself saying I needed to call someone (as if I had anyone to call) and I walkd into the room. It was a small apartment building that I had to share with the 8 other girls. I was to share my room with Yoona and Taeyeon. I wasn't close to either..well it's kind of impossible to since I came in today. The apartment had 4 rooms and one...ONE bathroom!!!! OMG i'm soooo screwed...9 girls and 1 BATHROOM?? But I looked at the kitchen and was relieved at the big size. I was good at cooking! Well my used-to-be family didn't think so but they criticized me for everything! then I looked at the living room. there were no sofas..but there was a tv! AMEDOSA! I love~~tvs! I sat infront of the tv and turned it on.

But as I flipped it with my one hand, my mind started wondering elsewhere. I started rethinking of what happened today....

why is it that I don't feel the same for Yuri anymore? When I kissed her knee....I didn't feel any flutter...in my heart...

NO it cant!

I loved her right?

I loved her all my life!

She was my angle!

ALL my life!

No wait....did I just say "was"????

 

I was having a headache trying to get everything straight when Yoona walked in. I was about to say HI when she gave me a wierd look and sat far away from me..she was giving me wierd loks all day..

Is it possible that she didn't like me from the first day?? What is wrong with me that drives everyone to hate me? It's not even funny anymore...well. it never was.

Then I heard Yoona whisper something under her breath and look at me then at the tv then did it again.

What? now??

Then I looked at the tv...HOLY CRABBYPATTY!!!

I was watching a channel!!! I never watch this junk and always said that it was garbag but now what? I'm sitting her watching it! OMG what will she think of me??

I was freaking out and jumped up and was about to run to the room...MY room when I realized it is Yoona's room too then I stopped mid-track and looked all over the place and was about to run out the door when Yoona finally talked to me. for the first time since the collision.

 

Yoona(looking at the tv): I would advise you to turn off the tv before you do anything else.

 

I looked at the tv which was getting worse than at Yoona who was standing up. Her voice was so...cute? Y? appealing? I dont know...but it sounded so..cold.

 

Yoona(dusting her pants): If you want more of those kind of stuff, Tae Unnie is full of it.

 

Then she walked into her room....OUR room and closed the door behind her without looking back.

All the time, after she saw me infront of the television, she didnt look at me...

She seems like a nice jumpy child to the other unnies but...why to me? Why is she being so cold and...kind of...mean? Then I heard a clutter and loud noise behind the door it was the other members. IT WAS THE OTHER MEMBERS!!!

I dived for the remote control like a baseball player running for the homebase and switched the channel to another channel. Thank god! it was cartoon network!

Then I heard the others come in.

 

Yuri: HEYYY SICA, READY TO PARTAYYY????????

Taeyeon(to tiffany): Did you get everything I told you to?

Tiffany: OF COURSE! IT'S TIME TO PARTAYYY

 

Taeyeon smiled an evil smile and placed her hand around Tiffany's waist.

 

Taeyeon: when?

Tiffany (slapping Tae's hand away..playfully): byuntae!

Taeyeon: hhehehehhehe

 

I was confused..

 

Me: What party?

Yuri: Yours of course! To congradulate you for joining our group!

 

Then she hugged me tight. I felt a slight flutter in my chest. Of course! i still loved her! and no body else!

 

Sooyoung(to Jessica): Did you see Yoona? She came in first saying she felt sick...I wonder if she's fine...

 

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

I felt sick. I felt as if the whole world was about to collapse on me. I don't know why...Guess i was just having a bad day... I excused myself to Sooyoung unnie and went back home...just dont want to see her today...

but when i opened the door and went in, there she was...sitting in front of the tv watching... MOVIES

K...that is soooo awkward. I don't know why but I just started so annoyed at her. I sat down trying to chilll but I couldnt. Then I made eye contact with her. I just I made a wierd face because she looked at the tv. Then she freaked out.

I didn't what to say because Taeyeon Unnie does that too but only in private.

She started running all over the place...I guess it was she was feeling guilty. I was mad. I don't know why but she had been so annoying all day. Ever since she started hanging with Yuri unnie as if they were tight, since she went out with Yuri unnie to eat without the rest of us....since she kissed Yurii unnie's knees...and now...she just went over the line.

 

Me: I would advise you to turn off the tv before you do anythign else.

 

She started freaking out more. I sighed. she's impossible. She's mre childlike then me. Can she not see that I am mad? OK i dont know why either but she should get the hint by now and just F off!

 

Me (standing up and dusting myself): If you want more of those kinds of stuff, Tae unnie's full of it.

 

Then I walked into my room and sat on my bed. How much wierder can she get?

I sat down and thought through everything that happened today. I saw her today...for the first time...and she was like a princess...But then...she started making me mad with everything she did today...I cant like her. nope...I need to debut! I needed to feed my mom and two baby brothers! I cant give up now!

I lay down on my bed and started to think...then I guess I fell asleep.

 

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

Yoona was being wierd all day and now she went home without shopping for the party we were going to give Jessica today for joining us. Hmm..I think I know why, but I just don't want to admit it.

I met up with the others and went home after we finished shopping. Jessica was sitting in front of the tv watching My Little Ponnies! LOL what??

 

Yuri: HEYYYY SICA, READY TO PARTAYYYY???

 

someone was excited. Then I looked at Taefany....I guess I know what they were doing tonight....

I see that Jessica is alone and wonder where Yoong could be..hmmm....OMG maybe they....NO WAY

 

Me:Did you see Yoona? She came in first saying she felt sick...I wonder if she's fine...

 

I see Jessica blush...ok whaT? what happened while I was gone?? That female dog better not have taken Yoong away from me. She's MY little babe.

I walk into Yoong's room and see that she was asleep. Thank god....

 

Jessica's POV

 

omg..i hate parties...Parties are like my worst nigthmares....it 's when they have tons of people and....ewwww....Yuri would've known....why is she doing this to me...

 

Then I see Sooyoung go into MY room. Yoona's in there...why is it I feel worried...was she really sick? was that why she was being cold to me?

 

Yuri (pulling me to the center of attention): HEYYYYYY EVERYBODY!! HERE COMES THE CAKE!

 

After blowing the cake, we had a crazy dance party and it carried on for 4 hours.... and I hated every second of it...I knew Yuri as there and everything but... is yoona doing fine?? whats going on? 

I walk into the room but I didn't notice that Tae was following me in.  I saw Yoona sleeping and went to sit beside her. I saw her beutiful face and was pushed her random strand of hair back behind her ear. I was about to her without noticing what I was doing when I heard a voice behind me; it was a creepy voice.

 

Taeyeon: Hey babe, guess you're one of our kind too huh? 

Me: What do you mean?

Taeyeon (side stepping...she's drunk): Les.

 

I just looked at her. She had closed the door and I was getting scared. She walked over to me and pushed me down on the bed and chained my arms onto the bed frame...omg...I was so...vulnerable.

I was scared....

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Sryyyyy for the late update!!! Hope you guys like the story :( sry for being such a bad author! I will try harder!! 

 

And i have a shop open too so plz check it out when you've got time! hehehh :P thx!

 

Plz comment! Ill promise to write faster and better next time !

LOVE YOU LOVIES <3

 

YOONSIC

 

tumblr_lm1ciorZ331qcy4dfo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_lvjabiTFpZ1qd704zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ls6rflae5K1r158llo1_500_large.png

709dnc.jpg

 

 

YULSIC

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTm33DvPlc9-yvfR68f2CO

cute-nerds-yulsic-33-33249165-320-240.jp

yulsic.png

tumblr_li9bt4Srgk1qai9f3o1_400.gif

yulsic.gif

 

 

omg and this tv program called 영웅호걸 aka Heroine, is like sooooooooo funny! It ended so long ago but...SO FUNNY! T-ara JiYeon and IU is in js for the kpoppers!

 

IU+JIYEON

iu-jiyeon.jpg

00001sdw

tumblr_lvs3sjnV7G1r7jqbco1_500.gif

 

 

 

tumblr_lnybh4ds1y1qg7bzp.gif

 

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

COME BACK FOR MORE PLZ~~ <3 <3 <3