Chapter 3

Take Me Home

Sooyoung had awoken early and just laid in her bed. She was still in shock that someone actually adopted her.Sooyoung was finally getting a family.She glanced at the clock on the wall and pulled the covers off of her.

5 am.

They will pick Sooyoung around 10:30am.

She went took a shower and a prepare an outfit when her new adopted parents were going to pick her up. After getting changed,Sooyoung began to pack the little possessions she had and put them in the corner.With Sooyoung's hair being dry within the next hour, she put on a jacket and began to walk around the orphanage.

She remembered the first time she entered through the gate of the orphanage.

 

A four-year-old Sooyoung entered the orphanage,not knowing what to do until the person that brought her here spoke up."Sooyoungie,welcome to your new home.Follow me arasesso?"She held out her hand  and Sooyoung grabbed it.

Knowing her about her family's death,Sooyoung didn't shed a tear when she found out or has spoken a word to anyone after the unfortunate events at her early age.

 

"It's time for a new beginning."Sooyoung had tears overflow and streamed down her cheek,looking up to the sky.A soft breeze had past through and Sooyoung closed her eyes,almost knowing it was her family that departed from her,always watching her and guiding her.

 

..

 

It was time.

Sooyoung's newly adopted parents had arrived five minutes early and all of the kids and Mrs.Min were all watching Sooyoung join her new parents.JungAh and Kahi stepped out of the car with smiles on their faces,waiting for Sooyoung to join them.

She grabbed her backpack and her little duffel bag and walked up to them. "Uhm, can I say goodbye to them?"Sooyoung looked down at her feet,waiting for their answers.

"Of course!"Jungah said happily.

"Take all the time in the world!"Kahi Sooyoung's cheek.Sooyoung smiled and walked up to the kids,one by one, Sooyoung gave them a kiss on the cheek and a hug,whispering in their ear and most of them wiping their tears and hugged Sooyoung tighter.

Lastly Sooyoung approached Mrs.Min and gave her a hug."I'll make sure to help you,halmoni and I'll check up on the little ones regularly."

"Thank you for everything,Mrs.Min."Sooyoung gave her a kiss on the cheek and finally went up to her parents.

"Ready to go?"JungAh asked her new adopted daughter."Your things are in the car."

"Could I ask you something?"Sooyoung looked up to JungAh and Kahi."Anything yeobo."Jungah smiled and put a hand on your shoulder.

"I was wondering...If I can call you Umma or Mama?"Sooyoung again looked down,not knowing what they will say.JungAh and Kahi had tears welled up in their eyes,some of the girls had taken them years to call them "Umma" or simply "Mama."

"Of course,Sooyoungie."Kahi finally answered Sooyoung,wiping away a stray tear.Both of them caught off-guard,JungAh and Kahi were hugged by the taller girl.

"Thank you so much,Ummas.Thank you."Sooyoung felt right in her mothers' arms. Tears started to stream down Sooyoung's cheeks and smiled into their shoulders.

"Now let's go home."

 

..

 

While in the car ride home, Kahi gave Sooyoung eight photos to see her eight sisters."They are in order by birthday and our Taengoo here is your oldest unnie."Kahi gave her daughter a smile.Sooyoung nodded and proceeded to look at the photos in silence.

Jungah couldn't help but smile when she saw Sooyoung look through the photos in the rear-view mirror.She let out a happy sigh and grabbed her wife's hand while her other hand was on the steering wheel.Surprised by her wife's sudden act of affection,Kahi smiled back at her and held onto Jungah's hand tighter.

"Umma..."

Both of them looked up when Sooyoung spoke up.

"Does that mean I'm the seventh youngest?"Sooyoung shyly spoke and looked up from her sister's pictures.

"Right between your Yuri-unnie and YoonA.They are all waiting for you to come home."Jungah beamed and continued to drive.Sooyoung looked out the window and her eyelids began to droop,sleep taking her away.

Kahi turned to see if Sooyoung was okay and smiled at her wife.

"She's sleeping."

 

..

 

"Sooyoungie, we're home."Kahi gently shook Sooyoung awake.She let out a small groan and rubbed her eyes.She unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car,Sooyoung's jaw dropped wide open and rubbed her eyes again.Her newly adopted parents' mansion was beautiful.

"Welcome home."

Kahi kissed Sooyoung's cheek and Jungah got Sooyoung's backpack and duffel bag out of the trunk.Sooyoung waited for her parents to enter with her and motioned her to walk through the mansion doors.She let out a nervous sigh and held onto the door knob.

When Sooyoung opened the door, all of her sisters were smiling, yelling out,"Welcome Home!" The grand foyer had a banner that said "Welcome Home,Sooyoung!We love you!" Immediately Sooyoung was frightened, being self-conscious that they would look right at her black-eye and cut across her cheek.

"Don'tbe shy Sooyoung.Let's meet your sisters!"Jungah smiled and turned to the other eight,"Line up in birthday order!"All of them lined up quickly, all of them excited to meet their new sister.

"Sooyoung, I'm your eldest unnie,Taeyeon!"Taeyeon smiled and was pretty short for her being the oldest.Her smile was inviting and Sooyoung just wanted to hug her.She did just that.Taeyeon was sure surprised by Sooyoung's hug and hugged back.

"Sooyoungie, I'm Jessica, your second unnie!"Jessica gave her a smile and Sooyoung sensed that she gave an icy aura and went up to hug her too.

"I'm Sunny,Sooyoungie!"Sunny smiled brightly and looked up to her tall dongsaeng.Sooyoung held her breath when she laid her eyes upon her third unnie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Comment?Sooyoungie is going to meet the rest of her sisters and thank you for your love and support!Comment for a faster update :3