Chapter 2

Take Me Home

"Oh hello, I'm Choi Sooyoung."

The tall girl with the baby in her arms bowed slighty and gave the couple a small smile. The couple smiled back and looked at the girl in front of them.

"Hello, I'm Park Jungah and my wife Kahi."Jungah replied back to Sooyoung. Kahi couldn't help but smile at the young girl, she felt that Sooyoung was the missing piece in their family.After having a moment of silence,Sooyoung spoke up,"Halmoni,I'm going to put this little one to her room. Excuse me."Sooyoung bowed and went to put her in her room.

"Yeobo, she's the one."Kahi looked at her wife and smiled tearfully."We raised eight beautiful daughters and I couldn't be any happier.Sooyoung will make our family complete,I just know it."

Jungah confessed," She seems so special to me,by just glancing at her. I just want to hold her in my arms and be the parent I can be for her."

Forgetting Mrs.Min was by their side, she choked up,"So you are adopting Sooyoungie?"

The couple held onto each other and smiled,"It would be an honor to adopt Sooyoung."

"Shall we get the paperwork started?"Mrs.Min smiled and was finally happy that Sooyoung will found her forever family.

 

..

 

The couple finalized their paperwork to adopt Sooyoung and made their way to their car.Mrs.Min promised tell Sooyoung as soon as possible and will be picking her up the next day.The waved to the director with big smiles on their faces and returned to their big home.

They put their code to open the gate to their luxurious and spacious home,they entered into their home ad JungAh called out,"Girls, come to the living room!"Some were coming from the kitchen,others from their game room or their own rooms or the home gym,music room, and dance studio.

Once they were accounted for,Kahi announced,"You guys can sit on the couch.We have an important announcement to make for all of you."They all sat down,wondering what would their Ummas say to them and some thinking they were in trouble.

"Yah!Hyo-choding,what did you do this time?!" The second oldest,Jessica scolded the well known choding among the group of sisters."I did not do anything! At least, I don't remember..."Hyoyeon giggled.Her expression changed,"You shouldn't ask me,you should ask YoonYul pranksters!"She turned to the duo, who gave her a mischievous look at her.

"Yah!Listen to me and your Umma!"JungAh scolded them,all of them remaining quiet, knowing JungAh-Umma is serious.She looked over to Kahi and held her hand and let out a sigh.Taeyeon, the oldest out of the eight, hunched over to listen what her mothers' had to say.

"What do you guys think of adding a new member to the family?"Kahi asked her girls.

"We are getting a dog?"YoonA squealed for joy.This made the rest of the girls talk amongst themselves and their ummas let out a frustrated groan."Girls,just please listen..."JungAh sighed.

"As I was saying,what do you guys think of adding a new member to the family?"Kahi repeated and looked at the girls' reactions."Does that mean..."Taeyeon whispered to herself and looked at her mothers,knowing what they are talking about now.

Kahi and JungAh looked at their eldest daughter,almost reading her mind."Girls,we decided to make our family complete by going to the orphanage today.The paperwork was completed today and we are bringing her home tomorrow afternoon."

Before the girls could say anything,"I know we all adopted you around the same age and she is the same age as you are as of today.She is fifteen and her name is Choi Sooyoung."JungAh had gave them a picture of her ,to let her girls see.

All in their mind,they noticed Sooyoung didn't smile in the picture and the light in her eyes was dull.

"Mama, why would you adopt her at her age?"Yuri turned to JungAh.Kahi let out a sigh,"Since she is fifteen, she had one month left before she had to leave the orphanage.Right when I laid my eyes on her, I knew she will make our family complete.Just like when I saw all of you for the first time."Kahi's eyes started to fill with tears.

"I'm willing to accept and love her as my sister, Umma."Taeyeon spoke up,surprising the whole family.

Their parents smiled, they couldn't be any happier."I couldn't be any happier for your answer,our Taengoo and we have a lot to get done for her welcome home party!Since it's only eight, let's go some party supplies and someone to cater for the party.Let's go,get dressed.

 

With Sooyoung.

 

 Sooyoung made sure all the little kids were getting ready to go to sleep,having their bed time around eight.She kissed a little boy's hair and buttoning up his pajamas."All of you better brush your teeth!"

"De,Unnie!"

"De,Noona!"

She made her way to the kitchen to wash the dishes.Mrs.Min was at the counter sipping on some coffee,she looked and smiled."Thank you,Youngie."

"No thank you,halmoni."Sooyoung smiled and proceeded to do her job.

"Sooyoungie, I have some news for you."Mrs.Min smiled at her and continued,"Do you know the couple that came over today?"Sooyoung turned her head and nodded,waiting for Mrs.Min to continue.

"They have shown interest in you."Sooyoung nodded her head,not knowing to what to say.

"And they have adopted you today."Mrs.Min smiled wider,almost waiting for Sooyoung's reaction.

It took Sooyoung for transfer all of this to her mind."Someone adopting me?"Sooyoung said to herself.

"I think they are the ones for you,Soo.They saw something in you,your kindness,your love towards all the children."Mrs.Min put her hands on Sooyoung's shoulders.Not containing her joy,Sooyoung started to sob and hug Mrs.Min.

"You finally got what you were dreaming of Soo.You have a loving family,God has answered your prayers."Mrs.Min cried a little as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Here it is! Sorry for the long wait! I'm trying so hard to update all my stories and my depression is getting to me so please enjoy and drop a comment for my motivation! Thanks for reading!