Chapter 2: Meeting Him Again

Watching You From The Sidelines - [Hiatus]

 

Changmin's Pov

 

 

"Umm.... excuse me... but do you know the man who always come here and sits there, drinking hot chocolate..." I said to the girl at the counter.

 

 

"Oh, yes."

 

 

"Do you know why he's stopped coming?"

 

 

"I'm sorry... I don't know. He usually does come in and sit there ordering the same thing...but he hasn't come in lately.. I wonder if anything has happened to him..." I heard her say before I left the cafe.

 

It's been 3 days since the mysterious man stopped going to my Umma's cafe Coffee Cojjee, I locked myself once again in my room, my father slightly annoyed that I have been coming into work for so long.

 

 

"Minnie~" I heard my Umma Jae call me as he opened the door slowly"Appa said that you have to go into work today...."

 

 

"I don't want to"

 

 

"JUNG CHANGMIN! YOU ARE GOING TO WORK RIGHT NOW!" My Umma dragged me out from my warm bed and threw me into the bathroom... Sigh.... I took a nice long shower, once I left the bathroom my clothes were already set out of my on my bed. I got changed and went downstairs where Appa and Umma was having breakfast.

 

 

"Morning~" I heard Appa say.

 

 

"Morning...." We ate our breakfast in silent, but I could tell they were itching to ask me what was wrong. We breakfast was finished I hopped into my Appa's car where he was driving to work... I say hopped...but it was more like forced...

 

 

"Minnie? What's wrong?"

 

 

"Nothing."

 

 

"Ok.... By the way.. You're getting a new assistant today. His name is Cho Kyuhyun."

 

 

"What happened to Ahra?"

 

 

"Oh, she got married so she asked if her brother could take the job instead of giving it to someone else. I heard he's really smart, first in his school, a nice boy."

 

 

"Cho Kyuhyun huh? He better be good otherwise I'll fire him straight away."

 

 

"Minnie. Be nice!" I stuck my tongue out childishly before focusing back on the mysterious man in my head. After another 10 minutes of driving we finally arrived. "Changmin ah. Meet Cho Kyuhyun." The man lifted his head.. it was him....

 

 

"IT'S YOU!" I shouted causing both my dad and the man in front to jump a bit.

 

 

"Huh? Do you know me?" He asked, tilting his head slightly

 

 

"Uhhh.... Ummm.. N-no" I lied.

 

 

"Umm.. Ok. I'm Cho Kyuhyun, Cho Ahra's younger brother. Nice to meet you Mr Jung." He lifted his hand to shake mine

 

 

"Hi." I shook his hand, as I guess, his skin was really soft...

 

 

"You two seem to get along. I'll leave you two now" My Appa said before leaving to go to his office.

 

 

"Have a good day Mr Jung!" I heard Kyuhyun say and bowing to my father.

 

 

"So you're my new assistant from now on?"

 

 

"Yup!" He smiled, oh god... I could feel my heart beating faster and faster every time he did something.

 

 

"Ok." Siwon, who is one of my best friends and second CEO of the company walks over to me.

 

 

"Hey Changmin. New assistant?" I heard Siwon ask

 

 

"Yeah, Ahra got married so she brought her younger brother to replace her."

 

 

"Ahh, I see." He turned around to Kyuhyun "Hi, I'm Choi Siwon, the other CEO of Jung Corp." He takes out his hand. I watch as Kyuhyun and Siwon shakes hands.

 

 

"Hello Mr Choi, my name is Cho Kyuhyun"

 

 

"Cute. And not need for Mr Choi, just Siwon is fine." He flashed his best smile.

 

 

"Ok, ok! Let's get to work." I clap my hands and the two in front of me.

 

 

 

 

 

Muahahahah~ Updated~~~  xDD TAA DAA~~ Aigooo.... Changmin finally met the man again...who yes... if KYUHYUN!! LALALALAAL~~~

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3

 

Alicevalliere~