Chapter 1: Love At First Sight

Watching You From The Sidelines - [Hiatus]

 

Changmin's Pov

 

 

Another day gone, another day to live my boring life... as my father is the founder of a big company, there is nothing I've not gotten... Money? Fame? Gadgets? Girls? All can be given to me by a click of a finger, at the age of 21 who wouldn't want me as my features grow big, better and manlier day by day.

 

 

I was walking down the street walking to my fathers company since I'm the CEO there. As I walked down the crowded streets, a person caught my eyes.... His hair, brown locks, not too long, not too short, his big doe brown eyes staring off into the sky, white, milky skin and his lip, oh his lip... plump, red juicy lips, so kissable and inviting to those who lay their eyes on it.... How could anyone ever meet a person so perfect....

 

 

Minutes turn into hours, hours turn into days since the last time I met that man. His beauty still lingers somewhere within my brain, unable to escape. Sleepless nights come to me as all I can think about is how I didn't approach him that day... Why you ask?

 

 

Who could ever talk to someone as perfect as the man before me? I was...yes... scared... the great Jung Changmin was too scared to walk up to another man and ask for his name or even a number...  I knew it from then one that I have fallen for him... the mysterious man.... who is he?

 

 

After days of locking myself in my room, my mother and father, Jung Yunho and Jung/Kim Jaejoong finally had enough of me and forced me to get out of my room. I walked out to get some fresh air after what seemed to be years, I didn't realised where my feet have brought me too..... The same street I met that person...

 

 

I ran inside a local cafe hoping that I would see that again when there he was... sitting in a chair near the window drinking a cup of hot chocolate. One part of me wanted to run, another greet but the only thing I would do was watch him from afar.

 

 

"Welcome to Coffee Cojjee, What would you like?"

 

 

"One Caramel Macchiato please" I didn't realise that I stumbled into my mother's coffee shop but oh well~ i could see that the girl at the till who took my order staring at me but I paid no attention to her. One I got my Caramel Macchiato I sat down not too far but not too close from the man. I stared at him as he drank his hot chocolate while reading his book, occasionally looking up to stare at the outside. From then on I found out that he was always there, everyday at 2 pm doing the same thing....

 

 

For 2 weeks I "stalked" him for, not even bothering to go into work until the man left... until one day he stopped coming....

 

 

 

 

First chappie~~~~ How you guys liking it? Guessed who that man is?? I'm sure it's not too hard xD

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3

 

Alicevalliere~