2 - Mina

Tug of war

2

She felt her heartbeat stops the moment he made the announcement of his girlfriend. Why Mina?!He never stops with his flings, one after another. She clenched her fist, angry and fed up with his lifestyle. She forces herself to hug Mina as a sign to welcome her as part of them. After all, she doesn’t wants to rise the suspicious amongst the rest if she starts glaring at Mina.

Great god, please give me strength to endure this day. She chanted repeatedly as she sat back next to Jay. She avoid making eye contact with any of the girls especially Chaerin – the observant/someone that knows the history of Mina. She swallows her saliva as a lame attempt to be natural and stay calm. They went to their next class, co-incidentally Jay and Chaerin has the same lecture with Bom. They strode and sat the back of the class.  

“ it up girl, you don’t want to attract others attention” Jay moves his arms over her shoulder. Bom astonished “How did you” “I am not blind Bommie” he teased as the 3 of them walks together towards the parking lot. They left as soon as their class ended knowing Bom would prefer to avoid Top. It’s just too sudden and shocking for her to absorb such random act of his, this is a first for him to introduce his temporary girlfriend to the gang. Matter worst, it’s Mina.

“You know what sisters for right B? You don’t have to pretend when it’s just us.” Chaerin rubs Bom’s back to sooth the soon to be crumbling girl. Fat drop of tears flowing freely, she hitched her breath crying her eyes out. Good thing they were in CL ride. “I aint going to talk how everything is going to be alright and such. You are free to weep or cry now here with me, we are far away, nobody’s here.” And so, CL drove around. They spent the entire day cruising around; Jay would occasionally joke or throw random remarks as he sat beside her.

CL POV

For once I felt disgusted by Choi Seung Hyun?! Just why of all female it must be Mina? Come on, everybody in the campus knows how Mina are the one to spread gossip about our Bom! They never clicked from middle school, that psycho woman held grudges against Bom without valid reason. They had clashed with Mina and few of her back then, since then she had drawn the line clear that they will no longer tolerate the s of Mina and immature act. Okay fine, probably that Choi is just too dense to notice about the y behavior of that Mina!

 I like this guy, Jay. He could be Bom’s good news! I am fed up with that idiotic TOP. She will match make her best friend with Jay, she swear the way he looks at Bom means something. It’s a sign. She grinned.

Tonight there’s a get to-gather of casual dinner with the rest, Bom skipped with lame reasoning of she just wants to be at home and chill and not to torture her emotion state because knowing that Mina she just wouldn’t pass up any chance to throw hurtful/stupid remarks. Jay staying put with Bom, TV Series and Pizzas are their idea before she dropped them off.

Just as she was about to walk in to the venue, she overheard the conversations amongst the gang. Well, well what do we have here? She threw a lazy smile as she takes her seat.

“Why are you being upset and whines over how Jay was being too intimate with Bom?” Seung Hyun threw lazy glance before gulping his beer. The gang has decided to eat at the usual Bistro. For some reasons, he is agitated with how that so call kindies mate all the way from The States, Jay Park comes into picture and snatch away Bom’s attention.

“She is my best friend of course I am concern!” “Why are you acting like her boyfriend? What is there to be concern of huh? He is a nice guy” Youngbae chipped in earning glaring from Seung Hyun. “Really,Choi? Best friend? Nah, I don’t think so” Chaerin smirked, satisfied with his glare. She made her way and sat beside Dara facing Minzy.

“Stop being dramatic, you got your girl to concern” Youngbae cuts in, smirking as he adds on “Who knows he could be the one she is looking for thou” Chaerin laughed agreeing whole heartedly. She noticed that Mina is not invited. “Oh, where’s Mina?” she whispered to Dara.

Dara wriggled her eyebrows giggling before mentioning that nobody asked and no that Choi doesn’t bother to explain other than she-is-just-a-temporary-girlfriend.

“Where is Bom?” Chaerin shrugged replying nonchalantly dropping Bom and Jay off spending the night with the TV Series. She smirked when Seung Hyun tensed up and moody the entire dinner. Jiyong shared meaningful look with her at the sudden mood outbreak.

Bom Apartment

Bom unlock her apartment, staring at the dim light from the dining table. Exhausted and tired eyes. She felt so broken. What was I thinking acting all tough welcoming that girl warmly? Serve you right Bom for pretending to be pious! You should have been selfish!

She is battling with her logical and heart sense. She can’t possibly concentrate on the running TV Series. Unlocking her mobile every now and then, peering for any message maybe from him. Her inner brain dissed. “Okay, that’s it. Hand over that damn phone of yours!” Jay off her phone and resumed their TV Series marathon. Bom pouted and huffed, hugging her pillow and focus back to the TV Series.

“Jay, tell me something about you over the years you had spent in The States? Why do you decide to come back here away from your life and family?” Bom draws up something she has wanted to ask. “I missed you” the sudden abrupt tone.

She irks and looks at the person beside her, shocked.

MINA POV

Just so you wait oh-acting-all-innocent-dolly. I have the advantage as Choi Seung Hyun’s girl. Giggling and planning just what are the best ways to push that dolly button, not forgotten the cat alike ugly Chaerin.

Don’t they learn since Mid School that I will always get what I want, regardless of what lame-o-technique that they tried to sabotage me. I just don’t understand how dumb could someone be to let the hot Choi Seung Hyun tag along besides so close playing house and he slip right into my hand in the end?

“Hi babe, wanna go hang out?” – Hyuna, ah just in the mood to gush and share my juicy hot boyfriend!